Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR I f*cked up again

Mr. Delicious

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a first date with an American born Asian HB 7. (first time for me to date a minority). Well during dinner she was giving out buying signals. We were flirting some and both of us were using kino.

I took her back to her place and said I will walk you to the door. So we get out and start walking up there and she opens the door and walks in and leaves it open like suggesting come on in. I am thinking sweet this is going to be easy. I go inside (she lives by herself btw) and we talk for a little bit but for some reason now she has become like an ice queen. I use kino but she doesnt reciprocate. I flirt but she just doesnt act interested. I hung out there for about an hour total She also mentioned a couple of times how she was tired and had to work the next day. So I took the hint and told her I needed to go. Got up gave her a hug and got out of there. What is with the mixed signals. All through dinner she is flirty but at her house its almost like she was a different person. Its especially weird since she invited me in. :(

What should I do? Next her? take her out again or what?

Rogerman

Don Juan
Reaction score
She was being kind of opening the door and "letting" you in.
Real deal is this : If she let you in, sex is involved, so obviously she didnt want it then.

Maybe after a few more dates.

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude, we weren't in your exact situation so its a tough call. Always ask her out again if you're interested and not sure of her IL. You'll find out very soon of her intentions by asking her out again.

Reaction score
Dude, are you insane?? "Next" her for what??? I don't see the failure here - it is your own expectations that is defining your own so-called "failure'! Because she wasn't your hor for the night you have somehow failed?? If you want sex on a first date then go to a paid prostitute!

stalluproar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When she invites you in. Don't automatically think, I am going to score. Pulling back actually makes her IL go even higher. Even joke like "Now we are at your place, I hope you don't have any ideas going through your head where you tie me up with chains and all that."

I don't have a clear picture what happened at her place, but it sounds like you were not really giving her space and that may make her next you.

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's a good thing if you ask me. If I hit the first night I lose interest quickly.

Mr. Delicious

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by stalluproar
"Now we are at your place, I hope you don't have any ideas going through your head where you tie me up with chains and all that."
I definately should have said something like that. I wasnt having my best game that night either. Not terrible just not as good as usual. Its not so much about getting laid on the first date. The thing was how she had very high interest level then after she invited me in she changed pretty dramatically. Its almost like she lost all interest. Thats why i was thinking about nexting her.