"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

FR: I am kicking myself over this one!!!

peter_g

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 28, 2004
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
I went to the gas station to fill up my tank today and when I went inside to pay, there was a HB9 working, and some guy was yelling at her about the high cost of ciggarettes, well when he left, i went to the counter and I said, 'What a jerk' and she smiled and said 'Yeah'.

AND I LEFT IT AT THAT!!!

I should of slipped some kino in there, or pulled some c & f, or something, I MEAN COME ON ALREADY, SHE SMILED AT ME!!! THAT'S GOTTA MEAN SHE WAS INTERESTED IN ME!!!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE I MESSED UP SO BAD, I AM KICKING MYSELF NOW!!!!
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Quit acting like you lost a million bucks!! You know where she works - go back there and properly introduce yourself!! BTW, she smiles at everyone!!!:)
 

peter_g

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 28, 2004
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Grow UP

Originally posted by Vigilante7
*reports to Mod for SPAM*
So now we got little babies on here, who go and tell on people when they get offended!!!!
 
Top