Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR: Had a date tonight

DonJuanabe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We meet for dessert. She's a solid HB 7.5-8 with an uber nice rack. Runner with b00bs -- I like! The conversation isn't as easy as I'd like and it's trending toward mundane, interview type stuff like school, family, etc. Stuff I hate. I prefer rambling and joking about whatever. I can tell she isn't really interested but man do I like it when she leans over and the low cut shirt reveals just an extra hint of melon goodness. Gawd what I'd like to do to those uh, I digress. Anyway, at one point I say you know, you seem really serious and I can't figure out why. Are you a really serious person? She says "No, not too serious, but I think you're picking up on me not feeling what I was hoping I'd feel on this date." I nod and say yeah, that seemed kind of apparent, but it's just a date so relax and have fun. We chat for a few more minutes and I walk her to her car, hug (she presses those wonderful tatas hard against my chest -- beeyotch!), and say goodbye.

This is a good example of when you know not to go for the kiss -- she said she wasn't interested in me so by definition she doesn't want me to kiss her.

Mmm, melons...

Melons.
Melon.
Melo.
Mel.
Me.
M.
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... :)

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
at least she was up front about it, no games or nonsense.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If the conversation was somewhat mundane and interview-like that's on you. Take charge, and set yourself up for success.

Everyone has their opinion on where to go on a first date, but for me personally I think anything sit down (as the main focus) is just flat out boring. Dinner, movie, dessert, coffee; unless you can sweet talk your way out of public rape you aren't going to get her panties wet in this setting. The only exception being, she wanted you from the moment your eyes met, in which case it wouldn't have mattered what you did.

I've always been a big fan of doing something competitive and active. Takes the focus off the date and on the activity, gives you multiple opportunities to be playful and escalate so you could be motor-boating that rack instead of fantasizing about it right now.

Try doing something like mini golf, rock climbing, swimming, bowling etc. That way you don't have to worry about the interview questions, you can make bets, tease her, be a little ****y if your whooping her at whatever you do, then you can get what you really want.

PIMP

DonJuanabe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pimp, I hear you. I tried steering the convo but she just wasn't having it. Likely a combination of her personality and lack of physical interest, but she refused to be silly, laugh, banter, etc.

Due to work I, and most people I know, do dinner/dessert/coffee for first date. There isn't time during the week for much else when you work all day and you can't meet until 7 p.m. and you're hungry for dinner unless you make it a lunch date (or in my case tonight was 9 p.m.). But that's fine for me it since I usually lead really fun conversations.

Do you know of Myers Briggs? I am a P. This chick was a J. I generally don't get along well with Js and I knew in just a minute of conversation she was a J -- which she confirmed. While I want to ramble on all over the place for entertainment purposes, she is focused on structure and facts for individual topics one at a time.

Sometimes the girl just isn't into you. No hard feelings. But you're damn right I want to moto that rack. Hmm, maybe, if the kiss close isn't appropriate, a moto the rack close might be? Just for a second or two? Please?

Harry Wilmington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LoL @ the melons.

At any rate, sometimes the vibe just isn't there. You can do all you can to "take charge" of the convo and make it work, but not every girl is going to vibe well with your personality. For example, if you're a jokester and she's someone who's sensitive to words, you can try to make it work but it's going to be uncomfortable to YOU for not being yourself, or uncomfortable to HER if your jokes are making her feel some type of way.

The last bad date I had... when we finally saw each other, I took one look at her and thought: "crap... well, this won't work, but I'm already here so I'll make the most of it." Every time I asked her an open-ended question, though, she'd only respond with a sentence or two without asking many follow-up questions. I sensed she had the same feeling about me as I did about her, so I stopped the date short.

Ah well... at least it saves you time from dating some faker who's only out for meals and money. Always a silver lining!

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuanabe said:
This chick was a J.

Ya.

J-sized melons it sounds like!

This is a text book example of how to act when a girl shows a lack of interest.

Keep it cool, fun and onto the next.

Though I wish I could have seen the melons.....