Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR. guys try this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Go getta

Banned
Reaction score
here's a sweet new thing i do. and it gets loads of chicks
everytime the go out sarging with my buds at the club or where ever, it helps to show your alphaness so you stand out from all the other guys

how do you do this you ask? try this and you'll see.

wanna attract huges amounts of hb's and AMOG all the other guys? try going sarging with a weapon. any weapon. it works. i started out going with my knife and handgun to the club. sneaking it past the bouncers isnt hard at all, just be creative

anyway, when i spotted a hot piece of ass, all i would do is point the knife and her and tell her to come here. they usually come, but if they dont then they dont like you anyway.

when they come i grab them (in a dominant fasion) and point the gun at their heads and then run my game from there. girls love this sh1t. i've heard from them that they like the sense of total powerlessness they feel from being threated by a powerful man. they feel like i could end their sad life right there, but i wont because im giving them a chance. they love that feeling.

not to mention it's a great and unique conversation starter, and it keeps all the other AFC's pansys away.

but what if they reject you you say? this is too extreme? well not really. if they reject you just finish them right there. their lose.

but believe me. this works. i've gotten so good at it that i upgraded. i'm a sword collector, so i brought my biggest broad sword i could find to the club. it displays my alphaness really well. i carry it on my back, then i whip it out and point it at hb's that i like.

this isn't without flaws though. one time and hb told me to fvck off and that my big sword was making up for something else. i showed my alpha djness and did take that sh1t. no sooner than after she said that i swung my sword. then she didnt say anything for the rest of the night. or move for that matter. she spilled her ketchup all over her new blouse too. i think she was shocked at my manliness.

girls come gravitating towards me. women have always liked warriors, so they naturally come to a guy that looks like one. try this now. you'll be surprised.

PectoralisMajor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What a lot of b0llux...is this a joke?

If you did this in the UK, you'd be immediately arrested, and I tell you now girls would be sh1t scared, not impressed by your manlihood.

A real man only needs his confidence and skills, not a handgun or a sword \ knife.

but yeh,,whatever works for you dude !

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PectoralisMajor said:
is this a joke?
lol can't believe you had to ask that :rolleyes:

To the OP....can't believe you bothered to type that out....it wasn't even that funny!

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought it was pretty funny, but then I've been brainwashed by MTV...:rolleyes:

Skytzo_Marc

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good job. It's been a while since I actually laughed while reading something on the internet.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Skytzo_Marc said:
Good job. It's been a while since I actually laughed while reading something on the internet.
Yep. That got a laugh out of me.

But how the fvck you could get a broad sword on your back past a bouncer....uh huh...

:crackup:

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dr. Beard, I take back everything bad I ever said about you not being funny. This was f.uking hilarious!

PeeGee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, I've confirmed this to work. I've taken to being a little too flashy though. And it's pretty hard to dance with two sawn off shotguns. I better go back to the handgun / pistol method.

And speaking about AMOG, if they don't let you in just stick the pistol in the face of the bouncers. Guaranteed access, or at least one less annoying prick.

ConantheLibertarian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PeeGee said:
And speaking about AMOG, if they don't let you in just stick the pistol in the face of the bouncers. Guaranteed access, or at least one less annoying prick.
Or many more annoying really big pricks :moon: :p .

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:nono: ..........................................................

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell no.

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go getta said:
here's a sweet new thing i do. and it gets loads of chicks
everytime the go out sarging with my buds at the club or where ever, it helps to show your alphaness so you stand out from all the other guys

how do you do this you ask? try this and you'll see.

wanna attract huges amounts of hb's and AMOG all the other guys? try going sarging with a weapon. any weapon. it works. i started out going with my knife and handgun to the club. sneaking it past the bouncers isnt hard at all, just be creative

anyway, when i spotted a hot piece of ass, all i would do is point the knife and her and tell her to come here. they usually come, but if they dont then they dont like you anyway.

when they come i grab them (in a dominant fasion) and point the gun at their heads and then run my game from there. girls love this sh1t. i've heard from them that they like the sense of total powerlessness they feel from being threated by a powerful man. they feel like i could end their sad life right there, but i wont because im giving them a chance. they love that feeling.

not to mention it's a great and unique conversation starter, and it keeps all the other AFC's pansys away.

but what if they reject you you say? this is too extreme? well not really. if they reject you just finish them right there. their lose.

but believe me. this works. i've gotten so good at it that i upgraded. i'm a sword collector, so i brought my biggest broad sword i could find to the club. it displays my alphaness really well. i carry it on my back, then i whip it out and point it at hb's that i like.

this isn't without flaws though. one time and hb told me to fvck off and that my big sword was making up for something else. i showed my alpha djness and did take that sh1t. no sooner than after she said that i swung my sword. then she didnt say anything for the rest of the night. or move for that matter. she spilled her ketchup all over her new blouse too. i think she was shocked at my manliness.

girls come gravitating towards me. women have always liked warriors, so they naturally come to a guy that looks like one. try this now. you'll be surprised.
You suck at trolling, not even amusing.

Nicholas Hill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Added to the Don Juan Bible!

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, and then there are those annoying arrests. Pain in the arse to be stewing in the nick when you could be macking. Like you said, no technique is without its petty little shortcomings.

Go getta

Banned
Reaction score
PeeGee said:
Guys, I've confirmed this to work. I've taken to being a little too flashy though. And it's pretty hard to dance with two sawn off shotguns. I better go back to the handgun / pistol method.

glad to see my method is workng out for ya. keep sarging brother :up:

i have to agree on the bouncers tho. they can be real pricks. one time i came in with this death scythe i bought. too big to sneak in, so i pointed it at the bouncer and totally AMOGed him. he let me right in and i had girls tripping over themselves to talk to me.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nicholas Hill said:
Added to the Don Juan Bible!
:crackup:

Sh1t, I better go and buy a knife then. Then I am going to sneak up on a chick in the dark behind the bushes and hold a knife to her neck and say " hey baby take off all your cloths and let me fvck you" I am sure my alphaness will be the determined factor to my success and I would be able to fvck faster then the gunwitch method. Then the cops will be after me and I will say to those b1tches: See I am a bad man! the cops are after me because they are jealous of my alphaness! I am sure I will score with many HB's with this method.

senator

Don Juan
Reaction score
PeeGee said:

Hahaha. You've been busted. Concealed or open carry firearms are strictly "verboten" in the Canada. Nice try, though.:crackup:

Status
Not open for further replies.