Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR: Groupy Chick(A shyt test or what squirrles)

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll keep this one short, because If i type out every detail that doesn't matter the analysis by paralysis is gonna be over done So I'll give yall the meat and potatoes.

I went on a date last night with a chick I met on POF(7) I took her to this Spoken word open night. Typically its a great spot to take dates on cause it's free and the entertainment is great. As soon as we sit down she is on her "crackberry" showing me one of her ex's(thinking I might know him cause we went to the same high school) She then brings up another ex who is a "black golfer". I give her shyt about being one of Tiger's mistresses but she said It wasn't T-Woods. Another red flag was she had a blog which had to do with being a christian women and sex. Eventually she puts the phone away when I say "man your addicted to that thing"(works every-time gotta thank the psychologist for it) I go grab another drink and she is texting away. Just to be an ass, I lean over her shoulder to read what she is typing and the text is saying "oh I'll make you dinner". She is so deep in the text she doesn't noticed I'm standing there until I say "damn he gets dinner?". All flustered she responds "oh I'll make you dinner To" to embarrassed. Needless to say it's a major sign of disrespect to me making plans with another guy while your on a date with me.

Eventually on my way to drop her of to her car we grab some quick Taco bell as a late night snack. She then brags about all the NFL players shes met and how the quarterback she met him in his underwear while he was uggh "digging" a chick out. She bragged to me that she turned him down. While the same guy she is texting is calling her and blowing up her phone. She mentions that he is another NFL players brother and that she met him a few days ago. The whole time she is telling me this I act indifferent like I'm not impressed, I even cooly give her a story of how I use to meet athletes for my job but not to buy into her frame but let her know that "meeting these guys aint shyt".

Eventually she has to go and she gets a text from NFL Players brother saying "why arent you home, why aint you picking up your phone?", I tease her about having a "boyfriend" and she says "no no he is not". But I can tell that she is happy that he is blowing up her phone. Even though she tries to pretend she's not

My question to you guys was she trying to make me jealous as a shyt test or use me to make NFL Players brother jealous?

I know I could have done better but I think Rollo would agree she is the type looking for an Uber-alpha but she deep down knows they would probably fucc her and chucc her(Being that she is a 7 she has access to athletes but she isn't hot enough to keep one)

Thoughts?

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
I'd think after the "dinner" thing, I probably would've been "done".

As in for the rest of the night, I was there on my own...if she wants to be an insuffrably rude wh0re, then she can do it on her own time.

If you were enjoying the show, between sets, give her, "look, it was nice meeting you, but this isn't gonna work. I think you should go. Good night". Offer a hand as a polite gesture...I'm sure knowing nothing of manners, she won't appreciate it, but whatever.

If the show was kind of lame, "excuse me", and GTFO works just as well. It's not like you're abandoning her...she brought her own car.

I certainly wouldn't be buying her any Taco Bell, and I hope to god you didn't pay for it. She is not even worth that cheap pigsh!t food.

This is beyond a "sh*t-test". You're thinking along the lines of what you can do to earn or keep her respect, but honestly...how do you gain from having the respect of a piece of trash like this girl??

I mean, she's only a "7" to begin with. You KNOW these "athletes" (and I use the term loosely) she's rolling with don't "respect" her and don't care if she "respects" them. She's just a warm hole.

This woman has no manners. And I can't abide ANYONE without manners, let alone a woman, let alone a woman I'm "dating". There's nothing you can do that involves you continuing to associate with this girl that will gain you "respect" in her eyes or anyone else's. She is garbage. You can do better.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BTW, sidebar, is it just me, or are "entourages" about the most pathetic scrubs in the world? You know, the group of relatives and close friends who circle around a famous person like a sports or music icon and try to use that person's "cred" to bag women.

This happens to a LOT of famous people, I'm sure, but it seems more prevalent in the minority community...one of "their own" makes it, then his "boys", who are pretty much worthless scrubs, exhort him to "keep it real". So he invites them all out to his mansion and to nightclubs and such, and then they think it gives THEM the clout to "holler" at any woman they want. "Hey shawty, I'm with <celebrity>...wanna come back with me?" To his rich friend's house, because he lives in a cardboard box somewhere.

Heard a couple of stories now from women who have met famous people...rap stars, athletes, etc...the celebrities themselves are polite but disinterested, but they always have 4 or 5 pieces of filth around them trying to "holler", to pick off what "their boy" doesn't want, like dogs sitting around the table hoping for scraps from the master. They're often very brazen about it too, asking for sexual favors and such directly. No subtlety. As if these women should just be BEGGING to suck their d**ks because <celebrity> has too much pity on them to tell them to f**k off.

Those are the kinds of guys this girl is f**king, NOT the players themselves.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
squirrels said:
I'd think after the "dinner" thing, I probably would've been "done".

As in for the rest of the night, I was there on my own...if she wants to be an insuffrably rude wh0re, then she can do it on her own time.

If you were enjoying the show, between sets, give her, "look, it was nice meeting you, but this isn't gonna work. I think you should go. Good night". Offer a hand as a polite gesture...I'm sure knowing nothing of manners, she won't appreciate it, but whatever.

If the show was kind of lame, "excuse me", and GTFO works just as well. It's not like you're abandoning her...she brought her own car.

I certainly wouldn't be buying her any Taco Bell, and I hope to god you didn't pay for it. She is not even worth that cheap pigsh!t food.

This is beyond a "sh*t-test". You're thinking along the lines of what you can do to earn or keep her respect, but honestly...how do you gain from having the respect of a piece of trash like this girl??

I mean, she's only a "7" to begin with. You KNOW these "athletes" (and I use the term loosely) she's rolling with don't "respect" her and don't care if she "respects" them. She's just a warm hole.

This woman has no manners. And I can't abide ANYONE without manners, let alone a woman, let alone a woman I'm "dating". There's nothing you can do that involves you continuing to associate with this girl that will gain you "respect" in her eyes or anyone else's. She is garbage. You can do better.
We Car Pooled, and honestly I did enjoy the show, I think I mentally "checked out" the date when she was texting the other dude, and honestly I knew she could tell hence she wanted to say longer when she wanted to leave at a reasonable time

It's not that I want to earn or keep her respect, i could careless, I would lie and say their isn't part of me that would want to bang the shyt out of her, once I again I won't be contacting her I just posted this story to get yall feedback

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My question to you guys was she trying to make me jealous as a shyt test or use me to make NFL Players brother jealous?
Nah she was trying to see how much she can get away with disrespecting you, and apparently that was quite a lot.

What possessed you to stay on that date until she had to go (probably because she couldn't believe how anyone could take so much blatant disrespect)?

You're way better than this, mate. Don't let your d1ck lead you next time.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
I'll keep this one short, because If i type out every detail that doesn't matter the analysis by paralysis is gonna be over done So I'll give yall the meat and potatoes.

I went on a date last night with a chick I met on POF(7) I took her to this Spoken word open night. Typically its a great spot to take dates on cause it's free and the entertainment is great. As soon as we sit down she is on her "crackberry" showing me one of her ex's(thinking I might know him cause we went to the same high school) She then brings up another ex who is a "black golfer". I give her shyt about being one of Tiger's mistresses but she said It wasn't T-Woods. Another red flag was she had a blog which had to do with being a christian women and sex. Eventually she puts the phone away when I say "man your addicted to that thing"(works every-time gotta thank the psychologist for it) I go grab another drink and she is texting away. Just to be an ass, I lean over her shoulder to read what she is typing and the text is saying "oh I'll make you dinner". She is so deep in the text she doesn't noticed I'm standing there until I say "damn he gets dinner?". All flustered she responds "oh I'll make you dinner To" to embarrassed. Needless to say it's a major sign of disrespect to me making plans with another guy while your on a date with me.

Eventually on my way to drop her of to her car we grab some quick Taco bell as a late night snack. She then brags about all the NFL players shes met and how the quarterback she met him in his underwear while he was uggh "digging" a chick out. She bragged to me that she turned him down. While the same guy she is texting is calling her and blowing up her phone. She mentions that he is another NFL players brother and that she met him a few days ago. The whole time she is telling me this I act indifferent like I'm not impressed, I even cooly give her a story of how I use to meet athletes for my job but not to buy into her frame but let her know that "meeting these guys aint shyt".

Eventually she has to go and she gets a text from NFL Players brother saying "why arent you home, why aint you picking up your phone?", I tease her about having a "boyfriend" and she says "no no he is not". But I can tell that she is happy that he is blowing up her phone. Even though she tries to pretend she's not

I know I could have done better but I think Rollo would agree she is the type looking for an Uber-alpha but she deep down knows they would probably fucc her and chucc her(Being that she is a 7 she has access to athletes but she isn't hot enough to keep one)

Thoughts?
I don't really know why you are even wasting any time writing a post on this girl, and I sure wouldn't waste any more time or energy on taking her out again. She is a toss away for you, just like she tossed away the date you were on with her. Her IL is very low, she is a 10000% attention *****, and she is not worth another thought for you. Think about it, if you really liked a girl you were on a date with, would you be texting other girls for a date during the date? Would you be talking about all these other girls you could go out with to your date? Of course not.

Move on and don't ever contact this one again.

scrouds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Always have an escape plan. First date off of online, I want to be able to leave whenever I want. I'm not driving her, and I'm not getting picked up

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree with Danger, Jitter and the others. Groupie chicks are the ultimate AW's.

When I was in college, I was bangin' this little hottie. We get to talking and she tells me she fvcked Ted Nugents bass player in his hotel room shower after a concert. She was actually proud of her "conquest".

I was actually proud to fvcking next her a$$.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jitterbug said:
Nah she was trying to see how much she can get away with disrespecting you, and apparently that was quite a lot.

What possessed you to stay on that date until she had to go (probably because she couldn't believe how anyone could take so much blatant disrespect)?

You're way better than this, mate. Don't let your d1ck lead you next time.
Once again my whole frame was indifferent and when she got out of pocket with her phone more then once. I pulled mine as well doing my thing. She even called me out on it but like I said i didn't care.

Trust me once I saw her texting. I was ready to leave but I played it cool, for me to leave I woulda lost my power and it would have giving her reason to justify her actions

Part of being Indifferent is knowing when to make a move and play it cool it's chess not checkers

I understand why everyone is saying what their saying. I think with the circumstances I played it cool I mean I did get her back to my place, so it is what it is

Would I have gone had she drove? you bet your socks I woulda but for me to get upset and tell her to leave is like handing her the power.

another learning experience for me no doubt, slow thinking as well, tsk tsk

scrouds said:
Always have an escape plan. First date off of online, I want to be able to leave whenever I want. I'm not driving her, and I'm not getting picked up
Ill keep that for future reference I honestly thought her coming to my place and car pooling would rev up the percentage for something to pop off, once again I "thought" with the wrong head, eeeh

women haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Whoa whoa whoa hold up man!! Telling her to leave, or leaving ? how is that handing her the power?????? SHE missed out on a great guy like YOU, she was disrespecting you on the date.

I refuse and I mean I am DONE with pieces of crap women like this....I'm looking for a down to earth cool chick, with some kind of Manners to talk to. Not this groupie hoe and what is worse is that you were going to VALIDATE her actions by putting your D*ck in her anyways???!!!

Come on Solomon you are one of the better posters on this forum...i look up to what you post, you are better than this.....

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women haze said:
Whoa whoa whoa hold up man!! Telling her to leave, or leaving ? how is that handing her the power?????? SHE missed out on a great guy like YOU, she was disrespecting you on the date.

I refuse and I mean I am DONE with pieces of crap women like this....I'm looking for a down to earth cool chick, with some kind of Manners to talk to. Not this groupie hoe and what is worse is that you were going to VALIDATE her actions by putting your D*ck in her anyways???!!!

Come on Solomon you are one of the better posters on this forum...i look up to what you post, you are better than this.....
It's an ego-thing.

We all get it...you'll be going out with a woman and she'll behave in a way that utterly p*sses you off, but you stick around because 1) you'd rather not have to jerk yourself off tonight and you tend to hold out some hope that since she came out with you, she must want SOME d*ck, and 2) you don't want to have to report to SoSuave or to your buddies that you actually had a "bad date" that didn't involve your girl falling all over you.

You kind of "know" when you get into that situation too...it's like you want to just leave, but you hang out because you don't have anything BETTER to do back home and you may yet pull a miracle play out of your *ss to save the date. You keep thinking if you hang in there long enough, her hormones will kick in and chemistry will lead you to a good time.

Sometimes it does and you're completely surprised. Usually it doesn't...and this post is the result. :)

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women haze said:

Sorry mate, I know its easy to Monday morning QB, but at the time I was going with the audible.

I'm not perfect even after 3 years I learn more every day believe that

squirrels said:
It's an ego-thing.

We all get it...you'll be going out with a woman and she'll behave in a way that utterly p*sses you off, but you stick around because 1) you'd rather not have to jerk yourself off tonight and you tend to hold out some hope that since she came out with you, she must want SOME d*ck, and 2) you don't want to have to report to SoSuave or to your buddies that you actually had a "bad date" that didn't involve your girl falling all over you.

You kind of "know" when you get into that situation too...it's like you want to just leave, but you hang out because you don't have anything BETTER to do back home and you may yet pull a miracle play out of your *ss to save the date. You keep thinking if you hang in there long enough, her hormones will kick in and chemistry will lead you to a good time.

Sometimes it does and you're completely surprised. Usually it doesn't...and this post is the result. :)
I've never lied in my FR's or sugarcoated it, I coulda kept this to myself but even I make dumb mistakes

you live you learn

P.S. AND THAT POST IS SPOT ON MATE!

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
Sorry mate, I know its easy to Monday morning QB, but at the time I was going with the audible.

I'm not perfect even after 3 years I learn more every day believe that
Ha! I've been learning/implementing Game for 10+ years and I still fuck up from time to time.

Kupid Diggs

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do females start "name dropping" on dates? Are they that insecure with themselves that they have to compensate for it or something?

And it only happens with black females...

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kupid Diggs said:
Why do females start "name dropping" on dates? Are they that insecure with themselves that they have to compensate for it or something?

And it only happens with black females...
actually she was whiter then snow...

Update: she just hit me up "I slept in till noon lol"

NC has been implemented

working on plates as we speak, met a new chick she is a tad sassy/spunky will see where that goes too

Gotta hit the field this weekend get more #'s

What I find baffling though is this site advocates being indifferent and it works, I did it(audible) I mean shyt was test, and I acted accordingly.

P.S. Even though her IL maybe low, she is probably thought I'd hang around as a second option in case it didn't work out with NFL players brother, hence the text

Last edited:

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No way do girls like this exist. I mean, are you serious??? This chick sounds
so beyond fcked up I can't even comprehend your story. I think I would have deleted my pof account that night. NFL players??? Seriously. Yes, she is so socially connected she's resorted to pof. haha.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How did your indifferent frame work for you? I'm pretty sure it didn't. You didn't get the bang, you didn't get anything physical. I think you're doing indifferent wrong. If some chick pulls that sh1t, I'm gonna excuse myself and get out of there pronto. My time is way too valuable to be dealing with that.

Indifference doesn't mean further time investment in someone who's blatantly disrespecting you! I'm sure you could think of better things to do than hanging out with her. Indifference in this case means you walk away without caring about bullsh1t like "for me to leave I woulda lost my power and it would have giving her reason to justify her actions." I would've walked away on the spot and I couldn't give a flying rat's arse about some random POF chick, let alone a disrespectful groupie slvt, who may think less of me (big fvcking deal!).

Pair A Dice

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow. I don't know what to say here.

She obviously didn't want to go on a date, just wanted validation. As soon as she tried to pull some **** like that, I would have left her and tried to find some other women, especially if YOU drove.

No man deserves what you went through.

Amazing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jitterbug said:
How did your indifferent frame work for you? I'm pretty sure it didn't. You didn't get the bang, you didn't get anything physical. I think you're doing indifferent wrong. If some chick pulls that sh1t, I'm gonna excuse myself and get out of there pronto. My time is way too valuable to be dealing with that.

Indifference doesn't mean further time investment in someone who's blatantly disrespecting you! I'm sure you could think of better things to do than hanging out with her. Indifference in this case means you walk away without caring about bullsh1t like "for me to leave I woulda lost my power and it would have giving her reason to justify her actions." I would've walked away on the spot and I couldn't give a flying rat's arse about some random POF chick, let alone a disrespectful groupie slvt, who may think less of me (big fvcking deal!).

Great post, only I don't hate women as much. I would actually ask her - "Hey i don't think this is going anywhere, you see any quality girls here?"

If she says "why do you think that?"

say "Well, by your attitude, I don't want to be a d!ck but I like spending time and having fun with people who want to do the same with me.."

Then I would go and talk to other people and girls..

Man, this post kind of brings memories, now I wouldn't even be on a date like this - I meet girls in person and I know right away what they think of me, I guess that's why online is still kind of ...silly?

Your ego was holding you there, and to me it seems like you were trying to "convert" her -you just used the indifference tool vs say "impressing her" tool ... but the thing is, if its not working why fix it, there is plenty of girls who work with you around, just realize that not all will want you, and that's fine.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
My question to you is why are you even wasting your time?

I didn't read any other responses yet. However, you are totally, completely, wasting your time with this chickenhead. She sounds like an immature, disrespectful, ghetto, shallow, insecure groupie loser and you lost valuable hours of your only life by hanging out with her. You wasted a cool date on her. Next time, go alone. You have a better chance of meeting like minded people when you are alone. She was just making you look bad. I would have found a way to EJECT after the first so called "sh!t test", aka, her showing her true colors. I would have been embarrassed to be seen with her likes.