"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

FR: Got Older, previously married, russian immigrants email address

static

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 31, 2003
Messages
141
Reaction score
0
Location
LA
I went to work out at a different gym late at night a couple weeks ago. This Russian girl, with a very very nice body and pretty face, was giving me IOIs. So I approached with an opinion opener. She immediatly was into it, and within 30 seconds she suggested that we go outside in the pool area and talk because it was too noisy inside. So we go outside and talk.

It turns out that she came to America awhile ago (probably 3-7 years ago). When she came to America, she got married. She said that she had no choice because she needed someone to be dependent on. Later she divorced him because he didn't allow her to pursue her own life. One thing she wanted to pursue was acting. And now she is going to acting school and working retail. I told her that I'm just a university student.

I got her email address.

Any suggestions how to go about this?

She is probably anywhere from 4-9 years older than me.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2004
Messages
812
Reaction score
7
Location
back to Paris, missing the USA
Lol, she probably got married for one single reason: THE GREEN CARD or even better, the AMERICAN CITIZENSHIP.:D

Now she can fly on her own so she dumped her husband who was probably old ugly and desperate anyway...

It's pretty common among good-looking women from certain countries...:rolleyes:

She's a user, so it's a NO NO. I'm not saying that she's necessarily trying to use you, I'm just saying that her personality must be very crappy. Understand "selfish", "manipulative" and "ruthless" when it comes to making decisions that might hurt others.
 

gmm567

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
Age
68
Run Screaming into the night!

This is not a chick who you want to become emotionally
attached to. She will use you .

The Russian marriage bride is all a scam. They want to get
into the country and almost all of them dump the guys they've married. I've known at least a half a dozen of these creepy *****es.

Don't listen to her lies.


**** her if you can, and kick this ***** to the curb.
 

Don_Marko

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2004
Messages
352
Reaction score
1
Location
Ontario
heeeey... all these opinions passed about a woman of which you only know one part of information about.

If you were a girl and marrying some dude was the only way to get a better life for yourself would you do it?

The woman who can go trough with it is very strong , and why would she spend the rest of her life paying the guy for favour of bringing her to US?

Fck bro... treat her like a normal chick, if you like her great if you don't move on.
 

BRYCEicl

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 26, 2002
Messages
141
Reaction score
0
Age
40
She's obviously ambitious and drivin, I like that quality in a woman ;)

I think it'd be best to show her how ambitious and drivin you are, also not to talk to her three times a day but let her know that you are busy and have your own life too.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

static

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 31, 2003
Messages
141
Reaction score
0
Location
LA
I have been mainly worried about STDs and pregnency. What do you guys think?
 
Top