FR: Girl I just met showed a lot of interest.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I was walking and I run into a girl I knew and her friend. So I start talking to them and vibing with them and everything and the girl I didn't know, already showed interest from the beggining. Then when her friends left she said something along the lines of "Where are you headed? Oh *****, I'm headed there too. I'll walk with you". Then I can't remember why/how but we were walking in public clawing eachother and she wasn't resisting. During that time we just talked and stuff. Hell, I could've gone for the kiss if I wanted.

Eventually though we got there and we parted. Point is, this girl was very interested.

MANG

Don Juan
Reaction score
yo Cr1msonKing, elstud is a black guy who approaches mostly white girls. Gotta a problem with that? Didn't think so.

LULZ

Rhoto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud, you're a black guy, approaching white chicks, and you're still unable to get laid?

Ya, I got a BIG problem with that.

MikeYikes122

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cr1msonKing said:
Lets pretend we're all ElStud for a day.
Ok...

ElStud said:
Hey guys, ElStud here. i had two minor interactions with members of the female gender today. But instead of getting a phone number or even trying to build rapport with one of them, I'm only going to brag about it to strangers on the Internet. Keep in mind though, I didn't know these girls before the approach. They were total strangers! I had three-minute conversations with girls who are total strangers, can you believe that!? Neither can I. I'm pretty special, at least that's what my mom says.

Anyway, here are my FRs as proof.

FR 1

So i was walking through a classroom building today at school when a older looking girl who was sitting at a desk at the front of a classroom caught my eye. I walked into the classroom and opened her by saying that im in marching band. She looked at me and said "kid, i don't care if you're in marching band, take a seat and if you aren't in this class then you need to leave". Obviously, i didn't leave because that is a clear sh!t test. Blah, blah we talked some more, she asked me if i was one of the "special needs" students. I said no but that i did have a "special need" for her. Then she said she was calling security (lol, obvious sh!t tests). Then, right as i was about to go in for the high five, the weirdest thing happened. A bell rang and the whole room got quiet. Like 50 kids sitting in the room looked at the front where me and the girl sitting in the desk were.

I ejected and left the room, and the girl slammed the door behind me while all the kids in the room were laughing. But I could have easily closed the set. Moral of the story: it's better to get to know a girl than ask her for her phone number.

FR 2

I approached these two HB8s with really short hair today sitting together at a picnic table outside. I opened them by just being real and myself because as ive learned in all my approaches im cool enough of a guy that i can just walk up to chics and be myself and they will like me. Blah, blah i start talking to them and one of them asks me if im lost or confused (obvious sign of interest). I ignore the question then go in to kino one of them on the hand, until i notice they're holding hands with each other. i laugh and say "Oh are you in marching band? We hold hands like that when we march in marching band sometimes". They laugh and say "no we're not in marching band, but I guess you could say we march to the beat of a different drummer". I laugh and tell them they haven't heard my drum yet. They gasp and shake their heads, then turn their backs to me and start kissing each other. I thought about going in between them for the kiss close on both of them, but i just decided to eject.

Bottom line: sometimes girls' IL isn't high enough to go in for the kiss close. You have to approach a lot so that you can tell when a random girl is ready to kiss a total stranger in an everyday public setting.

There you have it. These are my FRs. Clearly, im better than 90 percent of the guys on this site who dont post FRs.
Right on, ElStud. You are the biggest player on this site. I bow down to you.

Crazy Asian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nice
care to go into how the convo went?

btw have u ever tried approaching black girls?
is it easier for you than white girls?

for me, i'm not that attracted to asian girls.
u have the same prob with blk chicks?

Aragon034

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Crimson King, MikeYikes.... Comic Book Guy has something to say.

"Best Posts EVAR!"

:)

Seriously ElStud, we're not laughing WITH you, we're laughing AT you.l

Last edited:

YoungSir4sho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol not dat we laughin at him just at his actions. Everyday I keep seeing him say that he gets interest but doesn't go for close? If he is telling the truth with his fr's by now wouldn't he ask for a number n try for a kiss close? I know everytime I sarge n mess up I always try to do better n improve from my mistakes.....

Aragon034

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YoungSir4sho said:
Lol not dat we laughin at him just at his actions. Everyday I keep seeing him say that he gets interest but doesn't go for close? If he is telling the truth with his fr's by now wouldn't he ask for a number n try for a kiss close? I know everytime I sarge n mess up I always try to do better n improve from my mistakes.....
Well maybe you aren't laughing, but i sure as hell am.

FR's are a good thing, i LOVE hearing about good FR where either A: It went great. Or B: Not so great, but you learned something and are applying it now.

Personally, i don't like posting my own FRs because i don't feel like i need to have every little one of my actions and words critiqued.

Crimson's version of an ElStud FR is about as close as you can get in a parody form. And the real joke is its not even that far off from the truth.

I just get this hillariuos idea that he's going to # and kiss close every girl in his nearby vicinity, and by the time he finally gets around to actual **** close and getting a steady GF with high value... they'll all know him and say "OMG ElStud tried to Fclose you too? Omg, i didn't think there was such a thing as a desperate player."

He's asked for advice, and we've given it, he keeps asking us to tell him teh same thing and i'm not going to do it. So instead i'll get a chuckle or two out of it.

Last edited:

YoungSir4sho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sad part is dat I do laugh at his frs but I guess gots to give him lil props fo talking to them no matter how stupid it is with posting simple stuff. I mean im a doorman n say hi n stuff like that to every lady. By his standards that's a FR lol. luckily he's still young like all of us to improve no matter how bad his skills are lol

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well it is DJ Discussion Forum. I guess haters and KBJ's are expected. After all, if everyone actually went out like me, there'd be no point in having the DJ Bible. Luckily, I don't do approaches for the forum, I do them because I like socializing and interacting with girls. And what's funny is most of the guys hating have never talked to a woman in their life OR don't have as much experience approaching as me.

nice
care to go into how the convo went?
Ignoring the latter two lines(Just know this... I'm not as initially attracted to black girls as I am white girls and I'm just more overly attracted to them)... I could see what I remember from the convo. After all, I do several approaches daily(Probably about 10 or more than that everyday... since there are tons of girls at my college), so ofcourse I'm not gonna remember every little detail of it.

This convo in itself was long. So I'll see what I remember.

- I approached the girl I knew and her.
- We just talked for a while. I seriously don't even remember that much what about, nor do I ever.
- At one point more into the convo I see that this girl has the name of this place on her shirt and I ask what that is and she starts going into it like "Oh my god! It's this amazing restaurant in Atlantic City..." blah blah blah. Then I remember at that saying that the 2 girls and I should go their during summer and they were all cool with it.
- So eventually the girl the one girl I knew was going to have lunch with comes and I meet her. And eventually those 2 girls leave, leaving the 1 other girl.
- So I start walking the other way and stuff and she's like "Where are you headed? I'm gonna walk with you" or something like that and we start walking since we're going to the same place.
- Now during the time we were walking and we had eachothers arms around eachother, we just talked about stuff. One of the only things I can remember from that convo is me telling her I played Sax and stuff and her telling me she didn't play an instrument. I then told her that I should teach her Sax and I joked around about that. Then she's like "Yeah, that'd be cool, then we could chill in marching band together!". She also showed interest and hanging out and I told her we might hang out Tuesday, since she's going home Friday and I had another date with another girl that day or else I would've just eaten with her.

TheBaconator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Elstud, at the end of your last post you say you had another date that day. How did that go? Or was that just BS to establish higher value?

If it's true I would love to see a FR about it.

sprint

Don Juan
Reaction score
TheBaconator said:
Elstud, at the end of your last post you say you had another date that day. How did that go? Or was that just BS to establish higher value?

If it's true I would love to see a FR about it.
are you kidding? it's BS.

Also, Elstud, if you haven't figured it out by now you're at a disadvantage approaching white American girls. Sorry, but a lot of them just will not date a black guy. A few will but a large majority won't. It's just life. You can try but I would say it won't lead anywhere most of the time. Maybe you could screw one you meet at a party since there is a stereotype about white American girls. However, my suggestion would be to approach black, indian, or europeon white girls (seeing as their more open).

Clarky

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not hatin on you man...i just dont understand a field report on a girl being interested, we can't learn anythin from it. It's completely different if you tell us about techiques you've used to get her number or whatever but theres nothin' from this man..heck i dont even bother riting FR's about girls i make out with lol.

Again im not hatin. Keep up your approaching though you definatly approach alot more than most people, just gotta get the end result now! :)

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Though I ignored you sprint, I read your post and it's full of sh*t. How about you stop talking out of your ass about a subject you know nothing about. And I know you know nothing about it because black guys dating white girls is common around here. Plus a lot of girls just see guys, they don't care if they're white or black. This is because they're not bigots like you. In the end, I'm not even arguing because I have infield experience that just supports the fact that that post was BS and you have zero idea what you're talking about.

Clarky said:
I'm not hatin on you man...i just dont understand a field report on a girl being interested, we can't learn anythin from it. It's completely different if you tell us about techiques you've used to get her number or whatever but theres nothin' from this man..heck i dont even bother riting FR's about girls i make out with lol.

Again im not hatin. Keep up your approaching though you definatly approach alot more than most people, just gotta get the end result now! :)
FR's are FR's they're not made for the point of teaching you anything. They are what they are, reports of what happened in the field.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Elstud, I'm burning one of my 10 posts and I sometimes wonder if this site doesn't cut them off before that, so I hope I'm not wasting my posts.

I'll take your word that the girl was interested. See how when you know a girl her female friend is more open to you? You should've number closed this girl. You should've asked what she was up to and built a bridge to hanging out again later on. Instead of trying to escalate things with a girl you just met by "kinoing" her or more like groping and pawing at her, build a bridge to doing something together. I don't think I need to be more specific or explain how to lead and bridge into making plans with a girl.

You take a lot of flak from other posters here, but your FR are very sketchy. You give the impression that you have this mentality that you can cold approach a girl, make idle chit chat with her, and quickly escalate by groping her, then somehow she'll drag you behind the bushes and you'll have sex. It doesn't generally work that way. You need to warm up their interest level in you and you need to escalate things with words and ideas and basically make some sort of plans together instead of expecting a makeout or sex off of a cold approach. Hooking up from a cold approach generally only happens late night drunk at a bar or party.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
Elstud, I'm burning one of my 10 posts and I sometimes wonder if this site doesn't cut them off before that, so I hope I'm not wasting my posts.

I'll take your word that the girl was interested. See how when you know a girl her female friend is more open to you? You should've number closed this girl. You should've asked what she was up to and built a bridge to hanging out again later on. Instead of trying to escalate things with a girl you just met by "kinoing" her or more like groping and pawing at her, build a bridge to doing something together. I don't think I need to be more specific or explain how to lead and bridge into making plans with a girl.

You take a lot of flak from other posters here, but your FR are very sketchy. You give the impression that you have this mentality that you can cold approach a girl, make idle chit chat with her, and quickly escalate by groping her, then somehow she'll drag you behind the bushes and you'll have sex. It doesn't generally work that way. You need to warm up their interest level in you and you need to escalate things with words and ideas and basically make some sort of plans together instead of expecting a makeout or sex off of a cold approach. Hooking up from a cold approach generally only happens late night drunk at a bar or party.
Yep, should've but honestly lol I was just too lazy to get out my address book blah blah blah. But numbers in themselves are pretty easy.

And no, I don't expect sex on the initial meeting. Makesout however are possible. In the end, I see it as somewhat of a success because atleast I had fun hanging with her and just cause I didn't number close this time doesn't mean anything. I can just talk to her again when I see her in class next Tuesday, no big deal. Talked to her friend today and she said something like "So you walked with my friend yesterday" so she must've obviously told her friend about it.

And quickly escalate, now you're just making stuff up. I never quickly escalate in my FR's. Infact, I hardly ever ESCALATE that much in FR's, rather than hugging or putting my hand on her shoulder. And you don't have to believe me, cause I was there, I was there when it happened. I know, the girl knows, the people who saw us walking know, so it really doesn't matter.

Besides, a girl accepting kino aint a big deal.

But yeah... don't accuse people of making fake FR's for one reason, if you're making fake FR's you might as well just make one of you f*cking a girl.