Don Juan
Reaction score
God I love this FR.

"No...oh forget it, its only your teeth":crackup:

mungro

Don Juan
Reaction score
hahaha

great post, i like your attitude and approach style.

and most importantly, your attitude after rejection shows that you don't care about rejection. and your lessons learned are good too.

Sapiens

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Shezz,

:crackup:

You are a genius!:up:

-Sapiens

animal crackers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The_Shezzler
SATURDAY 19TH NOVEMBER 2005

19:45 HRS

Brrrrrrrr, dang it was cold, i jumped out of the car and proceeded to walk quickly towards the pub, my chest felt like it was going to explode, my head was aching and the mucus dripping down my nasal passage only succeeded in creating a frozen moustache of goo on my upper lip, such was the extremity of the wintery night.

Having greeted the doorman and entering the pub, i proceeded to make the most of my night, the guys i were meeting (in hindsight not a good idea) were going to be 10 minutes late, so i ordered a pint of Tetleys and talked with a guy i knew who was out with his girlfriend. He departed leaving me to go solo, fcuk i felt terrible, but alas, the glow of the touch screen quiz game provided a quick remedy to the ensuing flu bug that i know house in my body. Having won and then ultimately lost 4 pounds on the game, the guys showed up and we talked for a while -well i say talked, the music was so loud we were basically shouting. The amount of talent on show was phenomenal, one chick walked past us with the most enormous breasts ive ever seen close up, or in real life for that matter- every dude was staring at them so i just looked her square in the eyes and flashed a smile, she smiled back, but i didnt sarge her...dang what a puzzy (me and the girl! ;D)

Anyways we drank up and left, after a few more drinks my friend was wasted, how can you possibly get like that so quick?! I opened a 2 set over by the window of the next joint:

Set: What was i doing?

HB6 and HB5 (shudders)

Me: Hi , wheres the best place to go after here?
HB5: (pretending not to here - fcuking fat beotch!)
Me: Ohhh dang, sorry - i didnt realise you were disabled - ill leave you with your translator (looking at HB6)

I then turned my back, and low and behold, a millisecond later - she grabs my butt! (i was gonna rip the munters)

Me: Hey, hands off the merchandise! (stern look)
HB5: Im not deaf ya know, i was just kidding
Me: (pretending not to hear hehe)
HB5: Hmmm the best place to go is Livingstones.
Me: So?
HB6: Well didnt you want to know where to go next?
Me: Yes
HB5: well you should go there!
Me: Buy me a drink
HB6: LOL you buy us one
Me: Yea that would be nice wouldnt it?
HB5: So youll buy us one?
Me: Yea course i will - follow me

they follow me to the bar

Me: What do you want?
HB5: Hmmmm a vodka and red bull
Me: Ok
HB6: Me too
Me: Get yourself one then
HB6: :(
HB5: Thats mean!
Me: Yeaaa

The barman slides the drink in the direction of the girl...before she can get it - i grab it and drink the lot.

Me: Cya later ladies - im off to Livingstones
HB5: You ****!!!
Me: (in a cheesy game show voice) Thats me! Thats me!

LOL MAN! That rocks. I love getting ugs to get me stuff. Even if they don't know it.

I opened a 7 set of girls who were out for a 21st birthday:

Me: Hi, whats with the cowGIRL hats?
HB8: Oh! its my 21st birthday! Weve all dressed up as cowgirls!
Me: Cool, wait a minute...your not 21! Your a fraud!
HB8: Haha, well dont tell anyone, but im really 23!
Me: hmmm more like 33?
HB8; OMG your cheeky!
Me: Yep sure am, anyways - i need an opinion on something.
HB8: ok sure
Me: ( i ran jealous gf and proceeded to rip on her for being jealous)
Me: ( ran Cs vs Us - then played about looking around for other smiles)
Her: Hmmm whats your name (rather curiously - IOI)
Me: Hmmm if you can guess my name then you may keep your child!! (in a funny boomy voice - Rumpelstiltskin fyi)
HB8: LOL hmmm is it Andy?
Me: No
HB8: Steve, Paul, Chris, Lionel, Clyde, Trevor, Tom?
Me: No, youll never guess
HB8: Tell me, tell me!
Me: Ok, its Rumpelstiltskin
HB8: LOLOLOL your funny
Me: No im not, im Rumpelstiltskin!
HB8: LOL so whats your real name?
Me: Gertrude
HB8: LOL
HB8: What do you do?
(hmm decision - did i run Mysterys method for this or continue with the C+F....)
Me: Im a cigarette lighter repairman, its so lucrative these day!
HB8: Really OMG!
Me: Yea, thats how i can afford this! (pointing to my fake diamond earring)
HB8: Wow!!! Is that real?
Me: Hell yes! Im insulted you would ask that! :(
HB8: LOL
Me: I dont really fix lighters, im a pro hopscotch player
HB8: Hopscotch? Show me some moves right here!
Me: Oh no no no - i cant!
HB8: hah! i knew it - your kidding!
Me: No! I cant because theres no grid on the floor! Us pros dont mess about, we need an standardised cliff chalk 8X10 offical grid!
HB8: LOLOLOL
Me: Anyways, how did you get so rich? (i find this is better than asking them what they do!)
Her: Have a guess what i do!
Me: Hmmm, hah you Trade White Slaves!
Her: LOL no, i own my own business!
Me: ($$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$) Oh cool, wha.....

Shlt man. You're all over the place with the C+F. It sounds funny, and she's probably laughing. But this is something I learned the hard way.

Ok. She's asking these seeking rapport questions to you, and you just keep going on with the C+F, so she will not take you seriously anymore, either because she thinks you don't really like her, or your too jokey jokey, like a clown.

Basically, when she asks your name, you can do one joke, and then actually tell her your name. That way you're progressing the pickup, and not just floundering. This looks like she was pretty attracted, so you gotta capitalize. You can tell by her reactions also. Think back. I bet the first C+F you threw after she asked you her name she was really into, but when you kept breaking rapport with her (kept c+f) she started to lose interest, even though she may have still been laughing. And then you lose her.

That's what happened sometimes to me. Think about it. I could be wrong.

In jumps my friend and starts mumbling something in her ear - remember he was blitzed

I tried to AMOG him by calling him by drunken teddy bear, and rubbing his chest - but he was too wasted to even see this.

I turned my back on the girl and started sarging on of her friends...(Lesson learned - When the Alpha-Female gets sarged, the group falls before your feet)

Me: Hi, whats the deal with the cowgirl hats (it worked once, why change it?)
HB9:Its my friends birthday, there was 17 of us out.
Me: 17!!! Thats not a group enjoying a drink, thats an assault on the towns beer supply!!!!
HB9: LOL
Me: Dang, thats a really cool waist coat, whered ya buy that?
HB9: <shopname> do you really like it?
Me: Nah, just making conversation!
HB9: haha (hits me) its nice!
Me: Yea its nice, in a really 'Special' way...
HB9: OH! (hits me again) well, where did you get your shirt from?
Me: Ah glad you asked, my shirt was custom designed especially for me by some of the most prestigious venetian tailors in Italy. Its a one of a kind! You dont buy this in your local Topshop.
HB9: LOL well it is pretty (YSL pink and white shirt - 45 quid from the local mall - fyi)
HB9: Oh dang, were all going now, but its been nice talking to ya, will you be in the Walkabout? (its a club/pub)
Me: Yea ill be in there, you ahve a good night (i woulda numba closed but she was like 35 - hot! but not what im looking for)

We exited the pub and made our way to the next joint, the air was fresh, too fresh - the stale alcholised breath from my wing (or lack of wing) was barely making it out of his mouth before it froze in mid air.

We entered the next place, were i urinated and bought a drink (not in the bar mind you - toilet first) - i opened a 2 set:

HB9 and HB6:

Me: Hey, i like your jawline.
HB6: What? are you kidding?
Me: look at my face, do i look like im joking? (pulls funny face)
HB6: Okkkkkkkk...
Me: So, wheres the best place to go after here (im turning into a robot lol)
HB6: >blah blah
Me: Oh ok cool, lots of people recommend <pubname>, i was thinking of going there!
HB6: Nah, goto <pubname>, its a lot better.
Me: Hmmm i may do, anyways can i get your opinion on something? (ran jealous gf)
Me: (to HB9) Dang, you got some Lipstick on your teeth!
HB9: (starts licking teeth) is it gone?
Me: No...oh forget it, its only your teeth.
HB9: (licking her teeth again - at this point she looked like a retard)
Me: Hmmm i bet you took the special bus to school didnt you? (credit Syncmaster - cheers m8)
HB9: OH!
Me: (turning to HB6) Your friend is kind of anti-social dont ya think?
HB6: Nah shes cool.
Me: You know, you kinda have man hands.
HB6: Man hands?!?
Me: Yeaaa do you lift? (imitating bicep curl)
HB6: Oi cheeky! lol
Me: (looking at watch - dang i gotta ger moving or i wouldnt make the club!)
Me: Well its been great talking to you guys, (turns to HB9) how about we trade pokemon cards....i mean numbers (i love that one)
HB9: (holds out hand and points to wedding ring)
Me: Dang, marriage ahhhh (looking skywards as if picturing happy happy thoughts - always brings a chuckle)
HB9: LOL
Me: Cya later guys
HB9 and HB6: Bye, have a nice evening!
Nice report!

You seem pretty naturally fun and confident shezz. Just keep it going and your gonna be good.

animal crackers

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Godam Shez, I've been reading alot of your FR's and you have this uncanny ability to come back with whatever people throw at you......the way you handled those HB6's and HB5's in the begining was just pure skill

Are you like this all day?

Prio

Don Juan
Reaction score
I find it amazing how fast you come up with good, specially sarcastic, funny and goofy responses!

\O/

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great FR! Some funny stuff in there.

A question though; You seem to remember most of the evening, even full convos. Do you not drink at all or do you just make sure you don't get too drunk?
I tend to get way to drunk when I'm out in bars or clubs. Prolly acting like your wing. lol. I know i need to work on this. I'm actually funnier and manage to come up with quicker resonses when I'm relatively sober. I feel more in control of the situation and come off less horny and needy because i manage to restrain myself. Which I can't when i'm drunk...
Only problem is that i feel less confident doing cold approaches sober. I'm a pretty confident person and don't have that much problem approaching girls, but it's just soo much easier with alcohol in the system.

Anyway..very good fr, and i can see that you like to use routines and opinion openers. Seems like you have memorized quite alot of good stuff =)

Prio

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The_Shezzler

Theres no pressure on you, no ones watching or evaluating you! And no ones gonna put up a plaque in the bar saying "This is where \O/ got rejected by an HB9 on 26th November 2005! haha!" - its at your own pace, in your own way and when you want!

Just have fun with it - it is after all....(cliche) A Game!!!

Sarge On...

So true!

You kick ass man, as soon as I finish this semester im starting the program, I want to gain your attitude when it comes to this.

I dont know if its the same with other guys, but I sort of gotten an adrenaline rush the only couple of times ive done cold approaches. Even if I fail I end up feeling pumped hehehe, the safest "adrenaline sport".

syncmaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahah i wish i was half as witty as shezz. Man, you rock! Your FR's always end up giving me ideas for stuff to steal for later on!

MPUA convention in Chicago is gonna be the shyt! We're gonna roll in and take all the shb's w/ us. LOL