Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR: From the UG into the Girl-mog

AlwaysExcel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My friend called me, bugging me to go to some show I was only mildly interested in. I had a lot of stuff to take care of before the show, so when he kept bugging me, I got kind of ticked. Not a good start to the night.

I did want to go out last night and went to the show because nothing else was going on. I got to the bar and saw a bunch of people I know but don’t hang with anymore. That’s always more awkward than strangers because it’s like you both feel you’re expected to converse but you don’t have much in common anymore. My state became kind of uptight and my creativity dried up. I should of pounded some drinks to relax but I only had one drink. Indirect approaches seemed wearisome, so I tried some direct approaches. I didn’t get anywhere but two experiences were too odd to not share.

MY CONTACTS NEED CLEANING
I was lounging against a wall and I saw a shapely figure out of the corner of my eye. I didn’t do anything for a couple minutes and finally she walked by and smiled. I grabbed her arm but she was walking so fast that I didn’t get a good grip. She stopped and looked back. I motioned for her to come back. When she did, I put my arm around her waist, RazorJack style, smiled, and told her that she looks like someone I want to meet. Asked her name, gave mine, and asked whether she came to see the bands or was just partying at the bar, while giving her kino and projecting sexual state. She smiled and kinoed me back.

The band was foreign and she had what sounded like an accent. I couldn’t hear worth a shyt and I thought she was friends with band, like from their country. So I took her by the hand and brought her to a quieter spot. Found out that she wasn’t from a foreign land but she knew some of my friends so I qualified her. I still couldn’t hear so I led her to an even quieter and much lighter spot. To my horror, I swiftly found that, despite her nice body, she was a country girl from my state with a lisp, crooked teeth, and homely face! I tried to politely end the convo but she tried to number close me. Usually I’m straight with girls when I don’t dig them but for some reason I pulled some girl BS, making up excuses that we both didn’t have a pen. She suggested getting one at the bar and we walked over there. I saw a dude I knew and went over to talk to him. After a couple minutes, I looked back and she was gone. I felt like such a chick. Lol!

SOCIAL TRAINWRECK
I opened a HB8 with the direct Razorjack style opener from the homely girl sarge. She lit up and told me her name. I’m still unclear on the best way to “immediately go into rapport.” So I asked where she was from and then started talking about the music scene there and the type of music she likes. After a couple minutes of chatting, she excused herself to give a beer to her friend. I was blown out so I decided to mess with her and asked if she was going to come back to continue the convo. She mumbled an excuse. I laughed and we parted ways. Pointless and counter-productive, I know.

When the bar closed, I saw the same HB8 standing with her friends HB6 and HB9. I had a brief friendly convo with HB9 earlier that night. I always see her up in the rave scene around here. I wanted to re-engage HB8. So I walked up and asked if they were going to the afterparty, trying to engage the whole group. HB9 rolled her eyes, looked at HB6, and dismissively said, “That’s the 10th time we’ve heard that tonight! Go away, we’re trying to think” Then she pushed me hard in my chest!! I was a little surprised that she had switched from friendly to b1tch so quickly. So intending to neg her a bit, I said in a C&F tone, “Oh was that too generic for you huh? Don’t worry I’m not trying to hit on YOU!” (Yeah not the wittiest, I know) She was like, “Who the hell is this guy? Go away” I laughed and said to the other girls, “She’s so fiesty, how do you guys put up with her?!” When I gestured toward her, she pushed her arm into my hand and then said, “Don’t touch me!” like guys do when they want to start a fight. It really pissed me off when she got physical like that. I said, “I wasn’t even addressing you, I was talking to her” and pointed at HB8. I still had a shyt eating grin on my face. She jumped in between me and HB8, got in my face like we were about to fight, and said, “she has a BF.” Then HB6 jumped in between us, facing me, and started saying “lalalalalala.” HB8 was silently girl coding her friends and looking at me sideways the entire time.

Then this well known promoter/artist in the local rave scene walked around the girls and told me that he would e-mail me about playing at this festival I’m organizing. I ignored the girls and started talking to him. The instant social proof was satisfying. Even so, the whole experience really affected my inner state and took me straight out of party mode. The invalidated feeling was there but not as much as in the past. I felt more of sense of revulsion. HB9 was utterly un****able after that encounter.

The HB9 was standing with some guys as I left the club with my friend. She was completely calmed down and said “bye boys” in an amicable tone. I glanced at her with a blank expression.

At one point during the ensuing afterparty, I drank straight from the faucet in the kitchen. I heard a loud annoying voice behind me saying, “You don’t have to drink from the faucet y’know, there are cups!” I looked up and it was the same *****, just arriving with her boy toy in tow! I looked at her with another blank expression. Then I started talking to a friend and the girl comes BACK over to interrupt our convo and introduce her boy toy to my friend. I just looked away annoyed and then said, “Anyway...” and continued the convo right after the introduction. She walked off. Maybe she wanted my validation, maybe she wanted my nutz, maybe she’s a drunken attention *****, maybe she’s bi-polar. I want nothing to do with her but the whole thing weirded me out.

My whole night was off. I think I overcompensated with C&F, when I needed to be relaxing. But these two experiences are humorous now that I look back on them. I’m just disappointed with my inner state last night.

Thraxeh

Don Juan
Reaction score
i didnt read any of that, but i wanted to say that writing an essay on a forum is the biggest waste of time i have seen.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree you overcompensated with the CF.

"HB9 rolled her eyes, looked at HB6, and dismissively said, “That’s the 10th time we’ve heard that tonight! Go away, we’re trying to think” Then she pushed me hard in my chest!! I was a little surprised that she had switched from friendly to b1tch so quickly."

This is what I would have done in this situation. After she pushed you, look down on the area of your chest where she touched for a few seconds. Then look back up at her with the coldest looking stare you can get and tell her "don't try to start something you can't finish honey." Then just walk away. Well everyone has a different style, that's what works with me. I can be stern and give some of the coldest stares. That's why nobody ****ed with me in high school. That and I used to fight as big as I could talk.

am4591

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Like it says in the subject line, it's a field report. It's supposed to be long.

AlwaysExcel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A girl-mog is where one of your "target's" girlfriends acts like an A-mog and tries to blow you out in an aggressive way. I tried to treat her like an A-mog but the whole thing went to shyt! I forgot to mention that I did tell her she was the rudest person in the whole club, right before I said that I wasn't addressing her. At that point, I had given up trying to be cute with her.