Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR:Found out she has BF, persued anyways

Bryce556

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So I meet this girl get her number and give her a call. Date one i took her to the fair was pretty fun we went for a walk by the ocean after. I failed to K-close but she dident give me oppurtunity i also escallated kino well. Now before this date she texted me saying "this isent a date right?" and i replied with " i dont hangout with chicks im not into, id like to get to know you a bit more" then she said "hanging out i can do". i handeled that pretty well i think, thought it was just a **** test or somthing cuz it seemed like a date to me.

Now I call her this week and ask her out to go bowling now at first she said she already had plans on the night i gave her, i replied with "ok". She then texts me later in the day to say shes now free that day( another test?) I hadent made other plans yet so i took her out. Oddly i got the same series of questioniong text mesages as before, i told her id rather talk on phone or in person but she seems to feel the need to text me.

bowling was fun went for another walk on beach, later i rag on her for asking so many questions,talking with her i pryed a little about why she was so concered if this was a date or not and i found out she has a BF she never mentioned it to me before and took alot of prying to get her to say it. then i was gona drop her off at this bar cuz she said she was gona meet friends cuz i dident see the point in continuing, then out of the blue she was like "change of plans" and she said "go get your swim stuff we can stop at a liqure store and chill at her place in the pool".

I accept now this is the part I cant figure out, she invites me over we have fun in the pool shes now Major IOI and kinoing me, after we cuddle on the coutch and watch a movie. I was gona go home but she apperntly expected me to stay over, i had no problem agreeing, now all my attepts to kiss her up to this point she turned her head slightly away or whatnot. I was thinking she wasent into me. then for sleeping instead of sending to guest room shes like "you can sleep with me in my room" so i do and shes basically naked in Pj's. she says to me "i should take my take my jeans off to sleep"

Okay now at this point im cuddling her close in bed and she is still turning away from me when i try to kiss her now im super confused.

I wake up the next morning and go home kissless and sex less

WTF did i do wrong, any opions on my whole perfromance?

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She had you jumping through all sorts of hoops and you kept on with it. She was being the leader, and you weren't...I'd say that's problem number one. You may not think it is, but it is.

She invited you over to her place. You had isolation, AND alcohol. What more do you need? You say that there was kino and you were escalating, but seems to me that you did not escalate ENOUGH. Don't sit through that movie bruh, escalate shamelessly.

You were in bed together. Escalate even more shamelessly. She turns away from you, start rubbing her thigh and kissing the back of her neck, get her really turned on!

Do NOT get emotionally invested in this girl. Next time you contact her, get her straight over to your place, and this time make the ho say no.

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At least it made for a good story to tell.

BigJolly

Reaction score
Like I said before, it seems like she is using you to cuddle with and do all the fun things that she enjoys...while she bangs her boyfriend who doesn't do anything but he is getting all the action. I would next her.

P

perseverance

Aren't there any girls in your area that are single?

Upside

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
perseverance said:
Aren't there any girls in your area that are single?
Seriously, karma is a ***** dude. Don't be one of those guys. If you find a girl that cheats with you, she will eventually cheat on you anyways.

This girl is now going to tell all her girly friends that you slept in her bed, and she KNOWS you wanted to do something and you were denied. When you told her you only wanted to "hang out" doesn't mean jack now. You lied, she caught it and she enjoyed it all the while. I feel bad for the BF though, but not surprised I suppose.

Bryce556

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Upside said:
Seriously, karma is a ***** dude. Don't be one of those guys. If you find a girl that cheats with you, she will eventually cheat on you anyways.

This girl is now going to tell all her girly friends that you slept in her bed, and she KNOWS you wanted to do something and you were denied. When you told her you only wanted to "hang out" doesn't mean jack now. You lied, she caught it and she enjoyed it all the while. I feel bad for the BF though, but not surprised I suppose.
Well i have sworn off anything exclusive with anyone till im much older, girls this age i have found are very fikle anyways.

Update on this ive decided i should probly LJBF her cuz she might have hot friends.

Also i was at this party i previously invited her to and she was "busy" so she texts me when im their wondering where its at and i give the adress and call her, she was very rude to me on the phone saying "im going to sleep" so i just said "bye and hung up. she texts me later saying shes so sorry for being rude she was having a troubles with her bf, so ijust said "k" then she texted and called me the next day i missed both cuz i was sleeping, called her back later and she was all apologetic and whatnot.

i might see her at this thing im going to tonight how do i LJBF a girl?

im not onitis or anything ive learned my lesson many times over, i dont care, im just trying to learn how to get more of these AFC traits out of me and still learning as i go. working on not getting emoitanlly attached to anything. I seem to have 0 problems and things allways prograss exacally as I want and I can control everything when im not emotinally attached. but as soon as i find a girl acually interesting i start having problems.

Upside

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I hear what you are saying, but you seriously have to understand not all girls fit under your classification of fickle. I shake my head when I am at a party and I see some chick just throwing herself to guy after guy. There can be diamonds in the rough at times. No girl is really "the same" but there is never "the one." From one guy to another, be classy and lay off girls who have a BF so then less of us have to post "I'm broken, she cheated" threads. Even if it rocky and not going well don't be the catylst that blows it all to hell. I know it is an idealist statement, but the "non"fickle" girls would appreciate your...honor I guess. I don't know.

You want to be emotionally unattached and be a sosuave robot. Analyze the girl, the situation, and use the proper excell sheet data to maximize performance. Stop thinking AFC, PUA, KINO, because pretty much all guys who can be good with girls don't. Go out, have fun, and laugh at stupid **** you do. Don't make being social with girls be work. Use your emotions to your advantage. Take your happy state and SPREAD it around. Be SEXUAL. Don't be a monotone robot trying to be something you aren't.

Bryce556

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright so I saw her tinight and basically just emphised the fact that we are only friends, my moms strict and I'm not allowed girls over I'm sleeping with, and she wanted to watch this movie with me and" I'm like come over to my place and we can watch it", she says somthing along the lines of aren't u not allowed girls over and I say " only girls I'm sleeping with I'm not allowed over" seemed to annoy her a lil, so I basically ljbf'ed her cuz I really don't have enough hot girls who are friends that I can use to meet other girls either, I said she owes me one for not telling me upfront she has a bf' and she's gona intoduce me to her really hot friend she said becuase of this