Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR: First date 7 months witih HB8

killerasp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For the first time in a long time, I went on a date.

Some background:
I just graduated college this past june and have been trying to look for work. Things were not going to well, so I decided to try my shot at doing some internships to get some experience. Luckily, I got an internship position at a dot com. The position was IT related.

The company consisted of all girls. One IT dude, and 15 girls. Half of which were hot. But there was this one girl, HB8 that got me interested. For the next 4 months, we would flirt every. We would all go out as a company to dinner and drinks every now and then. Everyday for 4 months, we would flirt with each other. I never wanted to test the waters b/c I didn’t want to make the work place uncomfortable in case things didn’t go well. So eventually the internship ended. To keep it short, on the last day, all these feelings came out. Flirting intensified along with kino and all that good stuff. We ended up making out with each other after that night at a club. We were wasted. But nonetheless, I remembered.

My life has settled down now. I got a great full time job that pays very well. It is demanding but its nothing I cant handle. Things were going great so I decided to give this girl a shot. So I called her up on Tuesday, kicked some game and ended the convo. I beat myself up for not asking her out at that moment. So 5 mins later after beating myself up, I called her up and invited her to have dinner with me. She said yes.

So today was the date. I told her to wear something sexy and she did. Right off the bat I wanted to get comfortable. I never dated a HB8 before and she is 3 years older than me. I am 22, she is 25. I didn’t have a date for over 7 months prior to this. She was something out of my league. I dated some 3’s or 4’s, but this was a big step up for me. I knew I had it going for me so I went with it.

We went to this Italian restaurant where it was moderately loud and very very fun. They hand out tambourines to the patrons and played music where everyone would dance to. Overall, the dinner went well. I got her laughing. Basically, I was keeping things fun. The tables have this paper on them where you could draw on it. She would draw pictures of girls faces but I would bust her on that she couldn’t draw the rest of it. Trying to keep it fun, I told her to draw an eye patch instead of another eye, which she did horribly, so it was just more easy stuff to bust her on. Things were going from that point on. I had the boss play the Macarena and I made her dance with the tambourine in tow. It was all good. Lots of kino, ball busting, lots of deep eye contact, smiling….the works.

Dinner ended and she thanked me for it. We both had early mornings so we couldn’t stay out any longer. So we walked together back to the train station.

Me: “shall we? (As I extended my arm for her to hold). At this point, she was holding my arm as we walked to the station. I caressed her hand every now and then as we walked. We talked and laughed a lot along the way.

Finally we get the train station. She had to go one way and I had to go the other way. Once again she thanked me dinner and said she had a great time. She then gave me a long huh. But we only gave each other a kiss on the cheek.

This is where I get confused. I haven’t been in the dating game for a LONG time. Most of the time I had a date, it ended with both of us drunk at a club hooking up. This is when I was still in school. Now its real life. The dating game in college and in real world are very different. The fact that we had an awesome time and we didn’t kiss…makes me wonder…what the hell? Did I do something wrong? I know its only the first date btw us and I hope to go out with her again sometime soon. Hopefully, when the time is right, ill give her that long deep kiss where it actually means something btw two people, not just a irresponsible drunken act.

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well she isn't going to kiss you on the lips first.

Sounds like a typical date to me otherwise. Just give her a call sometime and ask her to come along to something fun you do in your life - don't waste your time with the typical dates you see in movies. Next time you two hangout get her on a couch or whatever where you are close and go in for a kiss and see what happens.

I think what you are saying is that in the past you have been drunk (ie. had liquid balls to make a move). Also, if you are thinking this woman is out of your league then you are going to give off that vibe - stop thinking that way! No woman is out of your league - you are your own league of which you are the star player.

Unbridled_1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
killerasp,

it sounds as though things went well. You don't have to kiss on a first date. It doesn't appear to be a bad sign, but since I don't know the girl I can't really say. Don't appear overeager, go on another date, continue the kino, and make sure you kiss her.

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
I don't think you did bad at all, but there's no such thing as "out of your league".