Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR: Finally met RSD Nathan...More PULL attempts missed

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Today was a great night again missed some pulls but I'll get it eventually, it doesn't stop me from having fun that's for sure...Everything was a big blur for me wasn't much going on and my experiment of lowering the escalation was BS because I'm not acting through my own intentions, everything was going fine.

Me escalating was coming from a place of giving them an experience through different types of touch and sensations...This was all good...but now lowering the escalation was actually turning into a technique and not from authenticity...touching felt like doing...so eventually I just scrapped it....

Pull attempt...Again slips through
I didn't play to win...I didn't have that killer instinct like I usually do...there was resistance between doing this experiment and my "Core".

Adonis and I go in the elevator, I'm chatting 3 chicks, one is built like a ford truck...which is one of my ideal types. I pull my ideal girl and being me...escalating HARDCORE...I'm already grabbing her ass. We let them go...

...We see them again, there so happy to see us. I'm on my girl but trying to do this experiment my mind is saying "Go Makeout, Go, Go" the whole time. Were vibing and having fun but it's lots of convo and I like talking through touch...eventually they go get drinks right when I was going to move them.

...We go back, we have another RSD Community guy for the 3rd chick. I'm on my chick letting her chat me up, were going back and forth having fun...Adonis says him and his girl are over...they sort of leave even though my girl is into me...

...Finally I see a guy I know in set so I go in and wing, he likes 3rd girl. Adonis girl is on me, grinding, I'm grabbing her ass, I try to makeout I get a peck on the lips, my first girl seen this go down and there huddling up debating about who will **** me...I guess my ideal chick really liked me...and I'm an ass for taking the other chick. I hear ideal chick say "I need to get ****ed, I haven't been laid in so long." For some reason I eject...

This time I had no one to blame but myself...heck the experiment went totally out the window in this set I was going back to being ME...the authentic ME...

LESSON LEARNED: If your trying something and your CORE says no then DON'T force yourself if you know for sure that's not you.

AMOGGED
I'm in love with AMOG battles, the box out is by far the greatest move ever, there is no way to get back after this...

Basically I go in being me, hardcore escalation...this guy was on it like a hawk...he says "She is taken" and tries to cut my escalation, boxes me out and encircles the girl's as I try getting in...It was NICE...I gave him props for that because I'm not a guy who can be easily AMOGGED.

Second guy tried and failed but great way of AMOGGING. My wing and I go in set not realizing there with some dude...he play's foreign and starts speaking spanish acting like he knows no english. I then ignore him and he says he is from NY, I crack up...

Meeting RSD Nathan
After so long I finally meet the man...it's funny because I left a girl just to meet this guy because I thought he'd be leaving and it was a MUST that I see him...he's helped me a lot so I had to put a face to the name and he'd want to see the man he helped.

Later on in the night Nathan gives me ONE tweak as he stated everything else was good. This tweak made so much sense that it helped my problem of pulling and escalating. Then Nathan wants to give me an INFIELD example which was priceless because I got to see the subtle stuff and his way of being. I noticed three subtle things that I put into work to add to that one tweak.

I implement the stuff instantly first set I see...

I do my regular stuff but I let the stuff hit this time and MAN did they like me. It was on, I was getting tested and passing, they were trying to get me to take a picture...heck they tried blowing me out when I first chatted them.

This set was going well but they needed to get there friend and bring them to this venue. The friend didn't want to leave me...she was qualifying herself and telling me her friend usually doesn't like strangers...I tell her I like her friend...I need to get my umbrella and the friend can't leave. So I go an comeback and she's gone but now my girl is looking for the friend so I end up losing this group but it was wonderful.

It's funny because this group is what caused me to realize I was doing the samething in a solid interaction where I #closed the chick before Nathan helped me. I didn't have to experiment with escalation...this was the actual fix to the problem I was having for awhile now.

The set I'm talking about was two Norwegian chicks, my mind is a blur but a few things I noticed...in this 15min interaction.
- The tweak that Nathan would give me later on in the night was what made this interaction go the way it did...I was doing the tweak by share luck...and I realize I used to do it every so often in sets
- She knew I could leave at any moment, and really was trying to keep me with her
- She wanted to bounce with me but I'm ONLY 19...I then realized I should've just try and bounce to there place
- If she crossed boundaries I'd call he out...I must see ALL guys should have boundaries and assert them.
- I was still doing my normal escalation and the #close just happened, almost like I knew it would happen as the interaction unfolded

That was before I was with Nathan...After I met Nathan and went off to teach his Bootcamp...I immediately try out the stuff he told me and what I saw from his set...No lie it made my interactions 10x better and it wasn't like I had many problems in set before but the tweak and subtle things from Nathan's Demo...helped the little cracks in my interactions.

Implementing tweaks into the set
The very first interaction after meeting Nathan was two LA chicks, I'm on my girl...I CHOSE A TARGET!!!...I'm doing my same stuff but added the subtle stuff I seen in Nathan. This was awesome, I was getting tested by the friend but the tweak helped me deal with congruence tests WAY BETTER...

Basically the friend loved me, my girl brought up the BF excuse which has no affect on me. She's holding her end of the conversation. But I assert my boundaries because she is on the phone...turns out she is trying to get her friend to meet them.

Me and my girl is holding each other, Lprince comes in and wings...but my girl eventually goes off to get her friend. The other friend is with me and for some reason she's saying "Sorry about her she doesn't open up too well with strangers". Funny thing is there wasn't any problems...

I end up losing the set because I leave to get my umbrella...this interaction lasted a good 15mins

Second interaction was a tall blondie with fake breast. I keep in mind the things I'm told, BUT forgot about high traffic areas...because it would be my downfall.

I'm on this chick escalating...I want her, she's leaving tomorrow to boston, this was going great, I had cut space, holding hands, stroking the hair...All of a sudden bouncer tells us to move from this area...I lose the set...

My close wing was feeling ****TY and out of state so I left to meetup with him outside...while outside I want to bounce a chick...
- I get opened by a chick, she ****ing loves me and all into me. Funny thing is she's with 4 guys. I'm escalating and just being me. She starts touching my face, she was an overall cool chick...I'm focused on bouncing or just going home
- Open 3 sexy Russians...when a chode RUNS full speed at them, so I have my girl and she sees this chode and pulls them away...My girl and I were having fun but again RANDOM dudes teardown my sets
- 2set in slutty ***** boots, man I was on her...she's married and has a flight in one hour, it was a must that I open but by far the worst logistics, atleast I opened

Overall a great night I can't wait to get my 60 day challenge. It was cool to finally meet Nathan...heck this is one of the guys who changed my life almost a year and a half ago. The guy never forgot...haha...we had never met in person until now, it was as I we were long lost friends of 10years...It wasn't one of my crazy nights but I learned a lot.

Train Ride Home
This is hilarious...I seen another instructor dude that I see here and there, I say what's up to him and were just talking. We then start messing with two chicks...this instructor dude is totally self-amusing and dominating the two chicks. I spectate for a bit just throwing in something here and there. But then he pulls back and I start messing with them by sword fighting on the train while I video tape them...I'm now leading it and instructor dude gets to his stop and leave. So it's me and the chicks going back and forth it's a ****ing hilarious interaction...
- We pose with our swords (umbrellas)
- We sword fight and give some history on our swords
- One of the chicks thought I said me and instructor guy were anal buddies when she asked how do we know each other
- Were joking on her *****y boots, her stockings, and them being drunk

Then girl's get freaked out because a DRUNK comes on dancing and I'm cracking up, I pull out my cell phone and video tape it...It's hilarious, I don't get the dancing bit but he sits next to the chicks and there FREAKED OUT. The set is over for me because she thinks I'm friend's with the drunk, the are LOCKED UP but I don't care this is too comedic that I can't stop laughing...it's the chicks stop and I can't stop laughing, some guy on the train starts laughing too and for 10mins I can't stop laughing, I'm trying and trying and everyone is looking but I can't stop...hahaha...FUNNY FUNNY ****...

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can never understand your technique but I understand your vibe. Your vibe kind of overshadows all technical aspects of your approach and implicit flaws, if any.

My interpretation of your style is -->> OPEN -> DOMINATE -> ESCALATE and have lot of self-amusement/fun in the process.

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically the only structure in my mind is...

Expand the party...Imposing my reality
Self-Amusement...Expressing myself
Vibe & Screen...Making her figure me out and win me over
Pull...

My main focus is just offering value by giving the woman a wide range of emotions, physical touch, and sensations. Basically I assume everything from open to close and if I'm wrong at any assumption I'm indifferent and calibrate...then try again.

The only actual stuff I do is what I call "Social Glitches" and this is only when I need to get fancy or calibrate to a problem. For the most part I try to keep it as simple as possible...

Example
To give you a better idea of being fancy...on friday I winged with Adonis and Summa two of my wings. Adonis opens the set, I come in to wing, I'm escalating on my chick, she's into me but doesn't want me touching her. Turns out she wants me to take her friend. She's telling me her friend is a great lover, how she loves food...

I don't want to fuk my wing over so I say I have a gf, it's obvious I don't though and she calls me out on it and then demands I cheat because I wouldn't be sorry. I'm trying to signal adonis to switch chicks, he doesn't get it, but tall girl isolates adonis giving me Adonis's "Ideal" Girl. I escalate and bounce her to get isolated, she does want me. The friends come and I realize my wings aren't with them so I say...

"My FRIENDS, My FRIENDS, where are they?", my friend's show up and the girls are sitting down...I have bad positioning on the seat from left to right its...Tall girl, Ideal Girl, Summa's Girl, and Summa...I'm across the table STANDING and Adonis is standing next to Tall girl...

I need to hold the set because Summa is going to pull and I can't pull because tall girl wants me to fuk Ideal girl, but Adonis won't switch. So basically I use call back humor where I salute tall girl, because we were having fun and it kept the set engaged anytime they were going to do something. Summa isolates his girl now...Adonis sits by his girl I sit by tall girl...Tall girl telling me to take Ideal girl...

Summa has fingered and kissed his girl, it's time for him to pull...I had found out logistics prior, it was a 1 bdr apartment...they tell me I must go for Ideal chick and forget about adonis, I don't want to do this but I must help my wing get laid...so we go and I use call back humor on tall chick and introduce her to COMMUNITY GUY, I talk with ideal girl and Summa talks to his girl...Adonis appears out of no where and speaks to his chick, she runs on the dancefloor with him, Tall chick sees this and dislikes it, Community guy is thinking WTF...Summa is thinking WTF...

I pump Summa's girl state a bit as Summa does some other things to keep her engaged...Then he tells me After party at Lprince house...so I look for Lprince and tell him Summa needs keys to his house.

Social Glitches USED...
- BT Spiking: I pumped up Tall chick at the start to try and buy some time so she can forget about throwing me to Ideal chick...I also do it when Summa wasn't focused on his girl...Anytime tall chick was giving Adonis too many tests I'd jump in there and save him

- Bouncing: I moved Tall chick away from all the other girls from the start...then I purposely move adonis's Ideal chick to the rooftop to go all out... (Adonis told me it was his ideal chick later on and he wasn't willing to give it up at all...he was going to even AMOG me, if needed to get his girl, and he would've ben pissed if I pulled)

- Disrupt There Reality: This is when I realized the girl's were no longer with Adonis and Summa, I start acting like I need my friend's and that we couldn't continue interacting unless I found my friends...this worked well hahaha...

- Teaching Something Physical In Interest: To kill some time and draw tall chicks attention, I was showing her things that required physical touch, before we knew it we had our own dance routine.

- Shape Her Identity: I complimented tall chicks on qualities she didn't cultivate yet...as time went by she actually started acting how I pictured her

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
your RSD terminology is kind of alien for an MM follower, but I really respect and admire a guy who can handle AMOGs properly and escalate sexually.

RSD guys can pull quicker, if not hotter, and have to have greater inner game as they definitely go through a lot of rocky pickups.

I have figured that different styles and different aggression levels suit me depending on my own state, and surroundings. But I prefer going in indirect always, sometimes just go in teasing and flirting, breaking their frames completely. But I will take some time to come to your speed of sexual escalation.

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
daygameguy said:
your RSD terminology is kind of alien for an MM follower, but I really respect and admire a guy who can handle AMOGs properly and escalate sexually.

RSD guys can pull quicker, if not hotter, and have to have greater inner game as they definitely go through a lot of rocky pickups.

I have figured that different styles and different aggression levels suit me depending on my own state, and surroundings. But I prefer going in indirect always, sometimes just go in teasing and flirting, breaking their frames completely. But I will take some time to come to your speed of sexual escalation.
Yep...I'm all about pushing things to the limit...I've had an AMOG hold a bottle ready to break it over my head and I gave him a five...There is no consequences for escalating, so nothing stops me.

I feel RSD guys pull quicker because of the principles taught and the mindset there coming from. MM comes from a position that women are higher value than them...even though I have MM structure or any structure to be pretty potent...My idea is find a structure that works for you.

A community guy spoke to me about his example of the 3 different guys who get laid because I was complaining that I'm ready to pull 5mins in.
- Average Man: Takes a few months and years to have sex with a woman he meets, usually meets through friend's
- Average Community Guy: Meets women and lay them on day2s and an average of 4-7 hours
- Sex Worthy Guy: Man who pulls VERY quick, that women want to **** and feel good about doing

I find RSD is WAY more internal which makes most of the guys who are into there stuff really tough socially. It takes some effective and smart learning in order to internalize there stuff though, which is why most people don't get far using there stuff...

I've seen some MM guys and other school's of thoughts in action, and they all work...as I say "Decode" yourself. I'm starting to come up with my own structure due to all the stuff I experienced. My social calibration is just an archive of social glitches from many school's of thoughts...my principles generally all came from Blueprint and I found my own personal way of expressing those exact principle...

Blueprint decoded is like decoding your own method...

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand. Like I said, I used to spit out MM routines, openers, negs, and DHV stories word to word, but eventually I have become quite charismatic. I can improvise freely and feel more natural doing a pickup.

RSD and MM are both great schools of thought. Everything works if done right. As a personal goal, we need to find our best self. That has to be the end result. And once we are that best self, we can be that guy all the time, and people will just get sucked into our reality.

You'll see some naive guys in MM or RSD trying to STICK on to the teachings so bad, that they don't get the bigger picture. After over 6 months of studying the game and doing approaches now and then, I can see the bigger picture now.

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
daygameguy said:
I understand. Like I said, I used to spit out MM routines, openers, negs, and DHV stories word to word, but eventually I have become quite charismatic. I can improvise freely and feel more natural doing a pickup.

RSD and MM are both great schools of thought. Everything works if done right. As a personal goal, we need to find our best self. That has to be the end result. And once we are that best self, we can be that guy all the time, and people will just get sucked into our reality.

You'll see some naive guys in MM or RSD trying to STICK on to the teachings so bad, that they don't get the bigger picture. After over 6 months of studying the game and doing approaches now and then, I can see the bigger picture now.
I agree...I have a friend who used to do routines like crazy, he's the one that made me want to explore it, I've watched a guy who's hung out with mystery do his thing. It's really interesting, I actually even tried doing the M3 model structure...didn't get into A2 properly...haha...

The journey is actually finding out yourself and finding out what works for you...the whole sticking to one teaching is a bit dumb because of the problems that will arise...thinking your better than others.

I've actually got merging sets forward and backward in my little archives of "Social Calibration". I still always try and tweak my looks to stand out and express who I am...but I've also went on the other side and dressed as a homeless person.

Randallpink83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great stuff Plowman!! Really good read. And I fully agree that RSD is where its at. All those guys are so positive and so hardcore, they really get it done! :rockon:

Wondering if you could explain what the tweak was that Nathan gave you? And I'm really interested to hear what subtleties you noticed while Nathan was in set? I've never seen ANYONE in set before other than myself. Be interesting to see. Thanks man.