Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR: faith in clubs reaffirmed

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey guys.

so me and a mate go out last night, first thing we do is hit up the biggest club in canberra. We walk in about 10:30. Still early, we get some drinks, scope sh*t out. So we go over and sit next to HBItalian and HBBlonde. The guy I was with is cool. He knows that the guy who opens the set gets the choice. So these two are taking pics of themselves, and I make some C+F comment about them taking my picture for university bachelor of the year, which is like a competition that the club was hosting. We start talking, and these two love it when they hear that me and my mate are wogs. HBBlonde goes to me 'so, are you italian or what?' I'm like 'close. i'm a leb.' and she's like 'OMG I LOVE lebs!' Then she spots my sidies (they're really thin and fairly long) and she's like 'Your sidies are so cool! can i touch them?' i make some C+F about how they're meant for the really hot women, but she'll have to do. So her and HBItalian (who were both easily 8's, but HBBlonde was slightly higher) start stroking my sidies. I noticed my mate getting a little ignored, so I turned the topic to him being italian as well, and him and HBItalian start talking. This allows me to isolate HBBlonde, get a dance and the digits, and move on.

We go over to another part of the club, walking through the dance floor. As I am walking, I notice two blondes look me up and down and smile. So instead of walking past her, I slip my arm around her waist and say 'alright alright. you can talk to me, but make it quick!'. Turns out she is with the raiderettes, who are the cheerleaders for the canberra NRL team! I get her number cause they were about to leave and I move on.

I spot this cute blondish/redhead (got a thing for red hair and some freckles around the nose..about a 7) I've seen from one of my tutorials at uni. So I go over and talk to her. Turns out she's doing a course that I got a high distinction in last year, and she's having a little trouble. So I say 'If your really that desperate, i'll help you out.' And she's like 'Oh, that would be AWESOME! thanks so much blah blah blah'. Anyway she pulls out her phone to type a message or something. I take it out of her hands and put my number in as lebrambo (the hot guy). She laughs and says 'I like it. very descriptive.' So i take mine out, and she puts her number in as 'caitlyn (nice ass)'. I look at it, look over her shoulder at her ass, make a doubtful face and say 'thats a big call'. She slaps my arm and laughs. So i dance with her, hug her goodbye and leave.

We go to another bar, mostly full of skanks but there are a couple of exceptions. I start chatting with the one that was stone cold sober. run some C+F, bust on her, ger her number and the only real makeout close of the night, and split.

So yeah. 4 numbers, 1 makeout close. suggestions? tips? Everything is very much appreciated from you guys that have more experience than me.

Brian20o2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pretty good man. im def impressed (being that i was an exteme afc 7 months ago and am finaly seeing improvments) but more ppl need to post this type of thing. too many ppl dont get out even if they do give alot of advice on here.

Mortukai

Don Juan
Reaction score
OMG another Canberran! It seems every Aussie on these forums is either in Melbourne or Sydney. Which clubs did you hit up? The Academy? Mooseheads? What uni did you go to? ANU or UC? I'm an ANU vet myself.

Nice work on the hotties man. :up: Perhaps we can team up to go sarging one weekend. PM me if you're up for it.

How'd your wing go that night?

Don_Marko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by lebRambo
So her and HBItalian (who were both easily 8's, but HBBlonde was slightly higher) start stroking my sidies. I noticed my mate getting a little ignored, so I turned the topic to him being italian as well, and him and HBItalian start talking.
Nice job! Good wing game

Turns out she is with the raiderettes, who are the cheerleaders for the canberra NRL team! I get her number cause they were about to leave and I move on.
It's probabbly a fake or that she won't remember you... to me sounds like the whole pick up was rushed.

cute blondish/redhead
This one sounds pretty solid! IMO do not reinitiate contact with her on the studying pretext... studying puts you in a bored/logical state, and is a sure way to get LJBFed. If she actually asks you to tutor her I'm sure you could think of some C&F replies to it.

Cool FR bro...

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mortukai
OMG another Canberran! It seems every Aussie on these forums is either in Melbourne or Sydney. Which clubs did you hit up? The Academy? Mooseheads? What uni did you go to? ANU or UC? I'm an ANU vet myself.

Nice work on the hotties man. :up: Perhaps we can team up to go sarging one weekend. PM me if you're up for it.

How'd your wing go that night?
hey man! yeah, for sure i'd be keen to go sarging with you. Went to academy first then southpacs (i know i know, too skanky). I'm at ANU studying software engineering

my wing number and makeout closed an insanely hot indian chick (an 8.5 i'd say, easily). Proud of him for that.

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: FR: faith in clubs reaffirmed

Originally posted by Don_Marko

It's probabbly a fake or that she won't remember you... to me sounds like the whole pick up was rushed.
haha. It definitely wasn't rushed, i just didn't type everything out. Probs 10-15 minutes from meeting to number close. Although, it still could be a fake. Guess i won't know till i try, huh?

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^^^^^^^

LMAO! haha, its australian for lebanese. Y'know....people from lebanon? :D

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha. would really like GGTW and animal crackers and some others to review this FR if they are interested. could do with some constructive criticism.

animal crackers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This was the best FR i've seen from you.

You seemed loose and fun and flirty.

I noticed my mate getting a little ignored, so I turned the topic to him being italian as well, and him and HBItalian start talking. This allows me to isolate HBBlonde, get a dance and the digits, and move on.
Good job man. Help the wings and help yourself. Was this where u got the makeout close?

Seems like a very solid night. I don't even know if I can give any advice, you seem very ON.

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no, i didn't makeout close HBBlonde. Unfortunate, since she was easily the best i got digits off that night. and thanks man, thats high praise coming off the likes of you. :)

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
holy ****! come on GGTW, review my motherf*cking report. not fishing or anything, just wanna know if there is anything i missed or didn't do right