Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR: Energy Sucking Orbitors = Dance the night away

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a guy at my work in a band who was having their first show last night.

There's a girl (hb-allassnotits) from work who all the guys flirt with and they end up getting friend zoned across the board. Something isnt right with her - she's a 9, who would be a 10 if she had breast, but she has None (which she has a pretty big insecurity about.) But she's super attractive and gets hit on. YET, she hasnt had a boyfriend in 2 years! And she has a huge MASSIVE collection of male orbitors/friends who amuse her wherever she goes.

My FB from work was gone all last week, so i was like "f it" and decided to game hb-allassnotits.

Went well.

She asks me if im going to show - "i dunno". --- she shoots me her number and says to let her know.

We flirt through text some. I decide to go to show. She gets there at 9:30 and i get there around 10:30.

---
3 male friends, 2 female friends

^ that's what she had there with her. I was solo because all my friends are domesticated.

i give hbskinny (her friend i knew) a hug. then went to give hb-allassnotits one and she gives me a ridiculously seductive tiny wet kiss right behind my ear and says it was nice to see me. what???

she turns back to a male friend who was telling a story. which was probalbly really interesting but the live music was soooo loud i couldn't hear anything anyone was saying the whole night (gave me a good excuse to get real close to any girl i talked to all night :up: )

---
so im standing there for 30 seconds. she keeps her back turned to me while she's tuned into this other guys story and that's enough for me. I go to bar. See some other girls i know from work (who aren't involved in convos) i chat them up, they're attractive girls and the bars not crowded yet so hb-allassnotits can see this.

I get a drink and talk to some guys from work, see an old friend and talk to him.

---
I love to dance! do you?

I went over to hb-allassnotits and said the above. She replied, "im not good. so, only when im drunk and im not going to get there tonight.

ok fine, gotta show her how FUN girls are.

I go over to a random hbdancingsolo and high five her, half hug her and tell her shes awesome. which leads to us dancing and having a great time for 3 songs (i may have began to get too touchy with her lol).

---
decide to do a pickup technique: compliance test

After the dance im sweaty and i smoke when i drink. so i want to go outside and smoke.

i go over to hb-allassnotits and lean into her ear so my chest is against hers and say "come outside with me while i smoke"... i did this to see if she would (she doesnt smoke) and to see if i could isolate her...

without hesitation she's on her way.... so is hbskinny (uninvited)...

we get out there and 2 of her male friends are out there! once again telling really interesting stories about people i dont know.

fvck!

---
long story short

that was my last contact with hb-allassnotits for the night. i proceded to dance with 4-5 different girls for the next 2 hours. the last one i danced with was what i thought was a super hot Philippine girl who was giving signals that she wanted me to go back to her dorm, but when the lights came back on - she wasnt as hot and i lost interest.

---
i park my car outside of town to avoid checkpoints

its about 15 minutes away. i enjoy the cool air... and the beautiful silence.

when i get to where my car is - there 2 cops sitting in the parking lot im parked in!

im definitely over the legal limit! so i keep walking.

i end up across the street at a funeral home parking lot. i can see the cops from there.

30 minutes later - they finally do something with the tax dollars and drive off with their lights on.

i sprint to my car like a madman; get in and smile my @ss off all the way home.

---
notes:

- i saw 3 guys who were built, and looked very much like guys who get a lot of women. when i was outside smoking once, i look over and see all 3 of them sitting there in the corner like dweebs. they werent even talking to each other. just sitting there looking bored and boring.

- i also saw a guy who was obviously someone who's been studying the mystery method (peacock hat, sharktooth necklace, style of dress, etc). he seemed to have approach anxiety really bad though.

- i had a lot of fun. which ultimately was my goal.:yes:

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Captain Harlock said:
you drove while drunk?
I hadn't drank in 2 hours, and defintely was not feeling it any longer. But i did not want to take a chance, as i was most likely over the limit. My tags are also expired and i was parking in a "permit only" parking lot... So they had all kinds of reasons to fvck with me...

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol dont you fvcking hate it when it becomes like near impossible to isolate a girl? I can't stand all those c*ckblocks i've been getting them alot recently.

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
eaglez1177 said:
Lol dont you fvcking hate it when it becomes like near impossible to isolate a girl? I can't stand all those c*ckblocks i've been getting them alot recently.
yeah... it wasn't such a big deal though... after 2 days of thinking - im glad it didn't go anywhere... she's really good friends with my FB, and the last thing i need right now is TWO girls at work who im screwing, and trying to keep them from finding out...

but yeah, i defintely hate when women have all those friends along with them; if i have a huge weakness in my game - it's being around "groups"... especially groups that know each other and tell stories about people i don't know... i normally set the terms of going out with a girl as her and me, but this wasn't really a date... in this case - i found it best to walk away... the frame was theirs and i wasn't about to battle over it...

c*ckblocking sucks c*ck!!!

Captain Harlock

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
reminds me of the time when I got ****blocked when I was already in her bed and about to move to defcon 2 when her friend came in with my friend and she wanted me to leave because he had to leave for the airport. That really sucked.