Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR: drama filled weekend

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
I had multiple incidents this weekend. Before the weekend began, I decided upon a new challenge or myself. There is this lesbian couple that I decided I was going to try and become a permanent fixture in their sex life. I know I can get myself in there. I also almost started dating one of the girls (Suzy) a couple months back but lost her number. The other girl (Mary) is on the easy side, so I knew it was a realistic goal if I played it right.

Well I ended up running into them but I was wasted. Mary ended up ripping me off some money, after that later on I isolated Suzy and we were getting along good, however no real option to escalate so left it at that.

Drama 2,

My Alpha Female cousin who I'm super close with likes stirring sh1t and for the first time ever she stirred up my sh1t by telling buddy that I slept with his g/f the other weekend. So I intended up having to avoid them even though buddy wasn't really too mad, I just didn't want to get into it while it was fresh in his mind.

Drama 3

I cancel my plans and go to a keg party at my ex's on Sat night. Well this other girl (Lisa) shows up that I've been running some game on but backed off. I seen her a few weeks back at the bar and was dancing with her, the following weekend a friend picks me up and brings me to a jam session, she was there and with this guy, apparantly they've been on & off for a while (from what I can gather). So this was after I flirted with her a bit on facebook but the guy is in a jealous mood, so I totally back away and eventually leave the jam session.

So she's at the party and pretty wasted, we chat it up. I end up helping with the keg and get some free beer. I ask my ex to do me a favour and NOT let me leave with Lisa, she's like why, I said can you just please do me this favour. Later on, I go sit and visit with Lisa, buddy who was doing the keg with me, tells her she has to leave, she's drunk makes a bit of a scene, so I was like give me 5 mins and I'll get her to leave.

She's packing up, I'm told by buddy that he was told not to give me any more beer, so I go see my ex, ask her for a beer, she has 2 in hand, she says no, I'm like screw it, I'm outta here, I get to the door and Lisa is being tossed out by some other girl. I end up leaving with her and some friends who gave Lisa a ride, she ended up passing out on me at her friends house and I get a ride home from her friends later.

At the end of the day, things kinda got messed with the lesbians but I'm still gonna go back even though that one broad took some cash from me, I'm going to avoid Lisa until the situation with her ex is totally over.

My question though to everyone is how should I deal w/ my cousin who disrespected me?

Last edited:

Mavrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aren't you a drama queen. It's like you don't even have any boundaries and you let everyone walk all over you. No wonder you're such a jealous person. I confided in you as a friend, and you plaster my personal problems all over the forum. Your problem is that no one likes you. You can't be trusted. You get screwed over by people because you haven't the balls to step out into your own world and make your own friends. You're 32 years old going to keg parties. That's a little bit immature. Maybe you should find some friends that are older, more mature, and care about you.

Anyway, peace! Good luck, bro.

MikeYikes122

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mavrick said:
Aren't you a drama queen. It's like you don't even have any boundaries and you let everyone walk all over you. No wonder you're such a jealous person. I confided in you as a friend, and you plaster my personal problems all over the forum. Your problem is that no one likes you. You can't be trusted. You get screwed over by people because you haven't the balls to step out into your own world and make your own friends. You're 32 years old going to keg parties. That's a little bit immature. Maybe you should find some friends that are older, more mature, and care about you.

Anyway, peace! Good luck, bro.
If I were you Mavrick I would get off of MacAvoy's case and not troll his threads. If I were him, I wouldn't have been as kind to you about some things.

Not trying to stick my nose where it doesn't belong. Just giving you some advice.

Mavrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is absolutely nothing about me that I'm afraid of anyone knowing. Absolutely nothing. I'm tick37. You can read my posts under that nickname. I was married and my wife cheated on me and left me for another man. I moved out of the house and let her move back home in the hopes that she would want to work things out (I was extremely AFC at the time). She did not want to work it out. So, I dated a beautiful woman after it was over with my wife. I worked with this woman, and we were together for 4 months. She had a boyfriend, but cheated on him with me. She promised that she would leave him for me, and it hurt like hell to be treated like that by both of those women. I was weak. I was weak for months after finding sosuave.

That is the moment that I found sosuave and started reading fervently. I have learned so much about society and its inner workings. Once I started to find myself I chose Mavrick as my nick, but I still confided in MacAvoy, but he's not trustworthy enough to respect the fact that I only wanted him know that. Maybe he became jealous or bitter over something, but I was always honest as I am now. In which case he should have been flattered and taken it as a sign of honor that I still wanted to confide in him. I took his advice willfully. He has cut me down from time to time, and I always just let it go. I now know I can't trust just anyone. Anything you or anyone else wants to know about me can just ask me. I will not lie. Macavoy has nothing on me that I won't confess to. I'm not scared to speak my mind or let anyone know anything about me. I have become way stronger from this site, and I'm not intimidated by Macavoy or anyone else. Not one bit. If you want to ban me, that's fine, but I contribute a hell of a lot, and I never cause any trouble.

I used to always get mad at people that would talk about messing around with married women because a man messed around with mine when she was very vulnerable, but I have since taken full responsibility for choosing such a woman. It was totally my fault for choosing her.

I have since learned my lesson and no longer care what anyone does with married women or women in LTRs. The point of this website is not ethics or morality, but to land women.

You can chastise me and try to make me look bad, but you won't. As far as therapy, I don't need it because I know who I am. I know what I'm all about. This guy is the one that trolls my posts and says crap about how I live with my wife, when I don't. We are legally separated, and we also live separately.

He has nothing on me. Not a damn thing. So, don't go about thinking that he does.

This is my last post about what is going on between me and MacAvoy. He can either respect me or he can just keep hating me. It matters not to me.

He can be hard headed if wants. He's a big boy, I'm sure he'll manage. I personally think he's the one with the problem. Some type of chip on his shoulder.
Very well...

MikeYikes122

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's all good Mavrick, but in the future I think you should be more willing to post about issues your having and not be concerned about earning reputation. I get the sense that you might be the kind of guy who understands all this stuff perfectly but doesn't apply it in real life. I'm not calling you out or anything, and lord knows understanding the stuff this site teaches makes up about 80 percent of transforming into a DJ. But I'm just telling you the impression I get of you, given your past posts under different SoSuave handles.

I think we're all guilty of that to some extent, especially now that reputation is actually worth something on this board. In fact, I think STR8UP is probably the only poster who is completely 100 percent honest and forthcoming with all of the exchanges he has with women. I'm trying to get to the same point as him, which is why I started that approach journal thread admitting that I have been in a three-week drought.

Anyway, I guess my point is, this web site exists for us as a tool to get better with women and grow as men, not for us to earn reputation. That's something we probably should all keep in mind.