"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

FR+: Doing it extreme - attentionwhoring/behavior

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Ok ok so I thought ok it's time todo something I've wanted todo for a LONG time, make my own t-shirts/outfits, really do what I've wanted and felt would would fit ME.


I created a couple of t-shirts, two of them I will explain here:

(this t-shirt was used in this FR/OR i posted one or two days ago
which lead to a couple nrs, a nice makeout, rubbing blahblah).
One was a nice black one which has a nice fit over the chest, normal black really. I went to work with chalk on it (to check out how it worked out). I wrote yes
ATTENTION
WH0RE

on it in white with yellow and blue outlining (water+chalk makes it stronger and gives more contrast).

This t-shirt got only good reactions, alot of laughter, smiles and alot of AI/IOI for being cool, hip (I did the writing and added some background chalk so it looked artsy but pimpish) and also showed confidence.

Sooo I upped the antee the next day and went to work on another t-shirt I had. A black, tiiight t-shirt with a lowcut v-neck (it's so lowcut it goes down to between my pecks so some chesthair is visible). On this I wrote:
B|TCH
PLEASE
with spraypaint (but it was not put on really hard).
And beneath the B|TCH PLEASE I had an arrow pointing down at my crotch drawn and I had glued GLITTER on the arrow in an arrowform so it was VERY visible (I'm gonna redo this t-shirt with adding glitter to the words too and use better glue).
On the back in PINK/Red it said SEXY on the upper back and two arrows pointed down at my ass-cheeks.

Together with this t-shirt I used a pair of very cool vintage jeans, a vizor and a couple of HUGE pilotshades (you know those from old 70s porns/flicks etc).

I have never ever in my life had so many people blatantly stare at me, EVER.

Me and my mate walked from my place to a party through highly populated areas, and through a restaurant quarter where there are outdoor serving/Restaurants the whole way (several hundred meters). EVERYONE stared BLATANTLY for aslong as it took me to pass them. I got alot of smiles, ALOT of WTF IT SAYS THAT???? looks and also several ugly/bad looks (especially from older people). I can only imagine the looks on their faces when they saw the back of it :p :p

We were at a DJ event that evening after the party (a huge DJ event with 800 people etc). My print (since I hadn't added fluoresent painting nor glitter to the text wasn't visible in that place (a huge hall with a DJ stage and a great lightshow. I will make sure to add fluoresent/glitter to the next edition of it)). The day after one of the hottest stagedancers there told me she remembered me, pointing out it was really easy with those pilotshades :p Mind you this girl was dancing ON STAGE and I was just dancing in the crowd on the dancefloor.


I also want to tell about a little other incident that happened that show what I would call some "extreme behavior".

At the even we were outside to catch some air and drink some water and this girl walked upto me and playfully started ragging on me for the previous nigth and introduced herself (Cause I don't remember who the F she was because I yes WAS DRUNK!). You know how I had opened her the other night? From her explanation:

I had been sitting and drinking beer with some mates in a corner at a Club/open desk (which is open for DJs to spin their vinyl) and just looked ugly at people :p then I had walked over to her table, sat myself down with my beer and said
me: B|TCH!
her: Hu, is there something wrong?
me: Nono, I'm a B|TCH too but damn you are a bigger B|TCH than ME!!!

and we had fluffed and talked sh|t and had a blast and then I had left her.

I had actually opened several girls that evening by my own recollection and also by a female friends recollection(THANK YOU!!! Hehe she's so nice :)) with
"Sooo, How B|TCH are you!?" in a playfull but direct and inquisitative manner.

I also been doing some other stupid but fun sh|t lately like introducing myself like:
Hey I'm Please, B|TCH PLEASE! Then laughing, nono really it's XXXXXX.
Or
My name is Johan, Don Johan (said in my native language so it sounds abit like Don Juan). Just fun things like that. Girls love it, guys too. The important thing with how I opened the girls and also say those things is Calibration. Playfull, HIGHLY confident, inquisitative, with a hint of ****yness but not being rude or arrogant about it.

By her recollection I had also called just about every single girl a B|TCH in some way or another. Do you think they were angry with me? Do you think any girl hit me or did anything to me? NOOOOOOOOOOPEE! Not one single bad incident, only people reopening me and telling how fun it was etc or asking me about why I thought this and that blahblah.

Even after the huge DJ event I was sitting outside with some friends and at my left a couple meters away a bunch of people I've met at a party and some girls I didn't know where sitting and the friend with the good memory (retelling me everything thank god :p) started talking about how fun it was. I just laid myself back on the stairs and said "Hey you gotta check if they are a B|TCH, B|TCHes are good. I can't take all those goodiegoodie boring conservative sissygirls that can't take anything, bleh". And the girls on the left all laughed and shot lots of IOIs, laughing all the evening at the afterparty, giving me MAJOR EC and the typical lookdown afterwards. Hooked up nr from them all and I talk with them on IRC (Since they are from a common community) and they all wanted todo something later this week.

I don't really RECOMMEND going around calling girlsB|TCHes, but damn did that sh1t work for me. I blame alcohol but it worked. Ofcourse it couldn't all be good, which is that I never took any of it any further than alot of attraction, fluffing and bull****ting. Mainly because this was the third day I was partying and I had been drunk the previous days (the B|TCH opener day) and this was 10 hours of partying that day so I was so exhausted. But as someone once said, excuses are only that, excuses.

I did get some makeoutsessions, fondling and what not at the Dj event though. One of them was weird because it was with the girl that was heavily into my mate, she even talked about wanting to fool around with him when she was doing it with me, I just told her to do it :) But at the afterparty before they left I told the girl to come and give me a goodbye hug and dragger her down and put her on my lap and she hugged me and sat there for a minute or two stroking my fingers/hand when my mate couldn't see. One of the reasons I told her to go with my mate is that I REALLY want him to hook up, he is a goodlooking guy but really does not understand a single aspect of the game, well he is understanding more now. I'm trying to help him, I was actually REALLY PROUD of him because at the afterparty when she was on his lap licking and kissing his neck he was just throwing **** with us guys and we were all reading pornomags and having fun.

Ye we were 6 guys and 3 girls sitting there and we were reading pornos and talking about which girls had nice hair etc, it was hilarious. I don't know if he managed todo this because the girl was so into him that nomatter what he did he couldn't blow himself out and that made him understand he could do it or if it's because I've tried explaining how he has to be confident that girls want him and that he shouldn't be needy etc.

Anyways I've had SUCH A DAMN NICE BLAST! I love this electronica community, it fits me so damn nice. I'm probably going partying tuesday too, maybe wednesday or thursday and defenately friday and saturday! By this time I will have my B|TCH PLEASE t-shirt re-vamped and ready, I don't know what kind of reactions that shirt will get in a normal CLUB opposed to what it got at the DJ event (Those people are more openminded, has alot more fun and are alot more extrovert. You know the kind, wearing fussy legwarmers, tight skirts and what not).


Anyways happy attentionwhoring, I REALLY recommend trying those t-shirts out!

- Kineti[c]harm
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

triple_ultima

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 1, 2002
Messages
211
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
South Orange, NJ
Despite your post being pretty long and difficult to read in places, I immensely enjoyed it. Those shirts sound hilarious, and they sure as hell would be a GREAT way to get attention. Also, I'm not sure if you said this, but where are you? Your approaches could be less effective dependng on the locale...
 

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Beautiful Scandinavia :) But that shouldn't restrain you from trying it out!
 

sol2k

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 26, 2003
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Age
51
Location
.pt in .sg
Hmmm... I wonder if dressing up like Gunther and walking around discussing your ding dong would have the same effect .... :)
 

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
952
Reaction score
1
Age
49
Location
UK
If it works for you, then great. I don't think it would work so well where I live since around 1 in 5 people are doing much the same and usually get dismissed as "just another attention seeker".
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
In first looking at the title of your post I was offended. Man is not a hor. A hor is a female term. I usually wanna puke when I see a male taking on feminine terms but after being on this site I am getting slightly immune to feminine male traits.

I didn't read your whole post, but good luck with being a attention/hor.

I think in the male world we call it being an alpha male.
 

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Ye dude it's just a common term for it :) The important fact though was that I had ALOT of fun, did not take any **** and did what the fvck I wanted without hurting anyone :)
 
Top