Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fr: Day at Beach

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, called up this chick I've hanging out with sometime on Tuesday night and asked if we could meet up at this really quiet beach on Friday. She agreed to meet up but wasnt too sure about the time she would be free. I said anytime after midday would be fine.

She texted me later in the week and said she could meet up at around 1 pm, I agreed as it was my day off from uni and work and I really didnt have anything planned for the day apart from getting tanned at one of the local beach's.

I got there at 12:30 and set up at my favourite spot near this tree, (its a vcery isolated place and only a 20 min drive from the city). I got a text at around 12:45 saying she would be late, I said it didnt matter cause I wasnt running away anywhere.

At around 1:30 or so she turns up (yea shes hell late but I was enjoying lounging around so it didnt brass me off lol), she looked smoking, yellow see through dress with this big white belt around her waist sitting at a weird angle. I could smell her from 5 feet away (yea she musy have spent at least an hour getting dressed).

Ok we sat down and talked about things like uni work and her family and other stuff. Started throwing sand at each other, then she grabbed my water bottle and sprayed me with it, I ended up grabbing it off her and emptying th whole thing over her head. Pulled her close and started to make out.

I'll cut out the rest and head right for the ending we made out for the next 30 or 40 mins and I slowly took her clothes off. Started to finger her went down on her got her off twice, started the dirty talk and she preety much fronted up and said she was a virgin (I didnt believe her especially the way she was kissing). I then tried to push my pinky into her and yep it didnt go in at all I looked at her and she said 'what I told you I was' (yea jackpot haha).

Kept up the foreplay for another half hour or so and she preety much told me she wanted me right there and then, I got her to lay back and was gonna mount her but I couldnt get my di(k into her, I asked her to help me guide it in but nope nothing we did helped out, my fella was just too big for her, and I didnt have any lube (man such bad luck). We ended up just playing around for the rest of the day. I was soo close yet soo far. Good thing is she wants to meet up again on Monday.

A mate of mine said your gonna have to really loosen her up if you wanna do her, its the first time I've been with a girl so tight. Perhaps next time.

Scought

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good work.

I will say that I don't like sex with virgins--it's just too much work--that is, trying to get everything to 'fit.'

"Your fella is just too big."

Err, or maybe she is a virgin.

Good luck with that.

Virgins are a different breed and one that I'd rather not 'teach.'

The Shocker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice job! Are all virgins like this?