Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR: Crazy ass girl.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
Last Saturday I was just getting out of work and this girl hits me up and asks me if I wanted to go out with her tonight to bar hop. Eh I've known this girl for almost a year, banged her a few times, she ended up being a bit crazy but I haven't seen her in awhile plus I needed a good night out.

I said "Sure". (Well heres where I went wrong)

So I pick her up and we head out to the first bar. Before we get out of the car she wants to finish her drink (she grabbed a beer from her house before she left and it took her so fvcking long to finish).

She kept talking to me about guys she interested in and how her "best guy friend" needs to just talk to women blah blah blah I went into my own world because what she was saying was just ludicrous that I didn't even want to hear it. "I only want to date a bodybuilder, doctor, with a nice car" .... my reply "How ****ing shallow can you really get? You are as shallow as every single reservoir in California right now. "

Whatever.

Head out to the first bar, finally. She keeps trying to feed me drinks (why are you trying to get me drunk?) I am not a big drinker, im one of those guys who enjoys 1 or 2 drinks and then I am good for the night. I am pretty much the same drunk or sober anyway so I dont really bother drinking anymore. She slams back tequilla shots, vodka sprites etc and gets pretty damn wasted in the first 30 minutes.

We head to another bar/club thing and I didn't get anything to drink but there she goes an orders more alcohol (seriously this girl can drink my god). Theres a dance floor, pft im in I love to dance, so we dance for a good hour. So as we walk out of this bar/club I see two girls who are from my town (and I saw them out awhile ago in another city, funny enough one of them was a girl who I turned down and hooked her up with my buddy, to which he never followed through anyway )

We talk for a bit and of course the girl I was with knew them and they started talking about girl sh1t. They needed a ride home and they lived 2 seconds from my house so I agreed to give them a ride home. So by this time it was about 2 am. Walking to my car, girl who I turned down "SO how long have you two been dating?" before I couldopen my mouth this crazy b1tch i was with "Oh almost a year now!".............................................................. WHAT...:nervous:

Then she starts to tell a story about how we first met and sh1t.....What in the hell.... At this point I did not care anymore because I already knew I was never going to speak to this girl again.

Get in my car, crazy girl in front seat and other two girls in the back. Crazy girl " OH were dropping them off first.... " Awesome. I drop them off and I made fvcking sure that this crazy girl did not know that I lived around here, f that.

So I go to drive this girl home now, all of a sudden she starts to unzip my pants and give me road dome all the way to her house. This was some sloppy ass head.

Get to her house, "Oh park over there".

I park over there and I say good night. Then she tried to make out with me (lol you just had my penis in your mouth.....) Then she starts asking me if were gonna have sex and I flat out say "No". She then says "Take me home then! (yelling)" So I did and dropped her off, she got so ****ing mad.

I was not about to stick my d1ck in a crazy girl, no way. ( I learned my lesson the first time and now this girl seems like she is off her meds crazy)

The night finally ends, thank fvcking god.

I got 2 missed phone calls, 5 texts from her last night asking me to come over.... I think I'll ignore those.

A few of you may ask "Dude just rail her DUHFUQ U GAY?! " Stick your d1ck into a crazy ***** who you plan on never talking to again and see how fast she cries rape to ruin your life.

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good job with the recent FRs folks keep it up.

Zapp Brannigan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good job on keeping it together, and not making the mistake of getting more involved with her. This chick sounds crazy and like she'd definitely trouble.

You handled it really well, but honestly you shouldn't have went out with her that night. All it's going to do is make her bother you more now like you've mentioned with the calls/texts, and if you run into her again it's going to be more awkward and she'll want you more. Once people realize what these women are they need to stay clear of them, and keep them in the past where they belong.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
Zapp Brannigan said:
Good job on keeping it together, and not making the mistake of getting more involved with her. This chick sounds crazy and like she'd definitely trouble.

You handled it really well, but honestly you shouldn't have went out with her that night. All it's going to do is make her bother you more now like you've mentioned with the calls/texts, and if you run into her again it's going to be more awkward and she'll want you more. Once people realize what these women are they need to stay clear of them, and keep them in the past where they belong.

Ya I probably should not have gone out that night. I had a momentary weakness lol.