Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR: Craigslist

Mistic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have never hooked up with a girl off the computer, but every now and then i check out CL classifieds while I am looking for other stuff. Yesterday I see this posting.

Looking for discreet friendship with hung fit Caucasian man. I am 5 feet 7 in, long black hair, black.Filipino mix and have an insatiable sex drive. I'm happily separated and not interested in a serious relationship but would like long term nsa with right person. I enjoy movies, the beach and smart conversation. Please absolutely no drugs or drama. Only serious responses with photos will receive replies.

Ethnic girl looking for big white kock, and no strings attached. Just my type. Here is the email exchanges, and FR

HER: Here's a pic of me. I'm interested in talking to you more to see if we click. Let me know if you are interested.

ME: Cool. If there are any specific questions you want to ask me, feel free. I am 6 feet tall. I'm 34. I am definitely a hung Caucasian man. Had to throw that in there since it was in your posting. We should talk on the phone. Get get back to me when you have a chance and we will take it from there. ;)

HER: What kind of things do you like sexually? Are you attached? (just like to know) You can call/text me at ***-***-****

ME: Sexually, let's just say there is almost nothing I wont do. I am pretty open to fulfilling particular desires, and I am really good at what I do. I have actually written some sexual advice ebooks. I understand women very well and love to help women enjoy themselves sexually. So, obviously I am attracted to women who have strong, confident sexuality, who know what they want, and appreciate the few guys who can actually deliver.

HER: I am very open sexually, tried lots of things. I really enjoy sex and don't have any hangs ups about it. I'm really glad to hear you say you understand women and know that there are certain women who are difficult to satisfy. I'm that type of women and have met very very few men who can deliver. Many men just don't get it and get offended. Call or text me when ever you want. I have the next 3 days off.

ME: Sounds like we have some common interests. Several things are coming to mind. I am going to call you in a little while, around 5pm.

Quick analysis of emails before FR. Some of you may be thinking, "Horny slut on CL wants to get nailed, big deal."

Keep in mind that she was no doubt getting a lot of responses, as she confirmed to me later. So why did I win out over the other guys? Well if you look at what I said and how I said it, you'll notice that I casually, and confidently told her what she wanted to hear, which was basically "I have a big ****, I know how to use it, and everything you want to have done to you, I am going to do, and do it better than anyone else."

I was not concerned with how she would respond to my emails. There was no need of a date. I kept the convo going in a sexual direction, and without getting into detail, assured her what was going to happen.

Notice how I said, "Sounds like we have some common interests. Several things are coming to mind. I am going to call you in a little while, around 5pm."

I dont get into specifics. I just leave it to her imagination what I have planned for her.

FR

I call her, make brief introductory small talk, and then find out her house situation. Can she host (I almost never bring women to my house as I like an escape plan if necessary) She is home alone so I suggest we get together tonight. She of course says yes.

I get there, she is as cute as the pic she sent me. I ask her to make me a drink. We sit on the couch and chat. I immediately rest my hand on her leg, which soon escalates to rubbing her leg. After finish our drink I turn and face her, move dominatingly closer and kiss her. This goes on for about 2 minutes until she asks me to her bedroom. Sparing all the details, I have a 2 hour session with her.

Toward the end I have her doggy style for the third time. She looks back and says, "what else do you want to do to me?"

I know what she wants, but I say, "What do you want me to do?" cause I like when women verbalize what they want.

She say's "You want to fvck my ass?"

_Stan_

Reaction score
I don't mean to disrespect you, but honestly, i think that the thread is totally useless.

There is this sex addict who wants to **** hung white guys so bad that she puts an ad on Craiglist.

1) Ok, so you have a big di*k. Only a minority of us can be considered "hung", so it would not be purposeful for us to even reply to such an ad.

2) She chose you over all the other guys? I don't think so... I'd rather say that she's ****ed all non-weirdos who replied.

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just curious, what do you consider "hung"?

Measuring method: Ruler against top base of penis, NOT pushed into your body.

_Stan_

Reaction score
Haha, well I guess that actually the majority of white guys are hung compared to the filipinos, LOL.

Mantis Toboggan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
_Stan_ said:
I don't mean to disrespect you, but honestly, i think that the thread is totally useless.

There is this sex addict who wants to **** hung white guys so bad that she puts an ad on Craiglist.

1) Ok, so you have a big di*k. Only a minority of us can be considered "hung", so it would not be purposeful for us to even reply to such an ad.

2) She chose you over all the other guys? I don't think so... I'd rather say that she's ****ed all non-weirdos who replied.
Great. Now he's gonna get all mad and tell you how you wouldn't understand his level of gaming. See what you started?

_Stan_

Reaction score
Well actually, Mistic does deserve some respect for this lay, but only for not missing the sure shot.

I had few ONS's with almost zero game in my life, but I'm not attributing the success to my non-existent skills. I was just careful enough not to screw up a chance to lay the sluts who were all over me for some reason.

Amazing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, I only heard of one girl who was attractive on CL that my friend met, the rest are wild rhinos.

Are you going to keep it casual with her? did you ask her why she went the CL way? Any advice on finding a cute girl on CL for something similar?

Mistic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Kerpal said:
Just curious, what do you consider "hung"?

Measuring method: Ruler against top base of penis, NOT pushed into your body.
When you are able to reach deep enough into a girl to hit the next opening. You'll know by her reaction when you get into that zone.

The smaller d!ck you u got, the smaller the chicks u should fvck. Asain pvssy is easier to bottom out in. Also, do some kiegals, or whatever that technique is for making it bigger if you have a problem.

Amazing said:
Are you going to keep it casual with her? did you ask her why she went the CL way? Any advice on finding a cute girl on CL for something similar?.
Yes, casual. I'll definitely fvck her again. She earned a spot on the rotation. She lives in a small town about an hour from me, where everyone knows each others business, and there are not a lot of guys around. Her x's friends live in the area, so she wanted to hook up with someone discretely from another town. Perfect for me.

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mistic said:
When you are able to reach deep enough into a girl to hit the next opening. You'll know by her reaction when you get into that zone.

The smaller d!ck you u got, the smaller the chicks u should fvck. Asain pvssy is easier to bottom out in. Also, do some kiegals, or whatever that technique is for making it bigger if you have a problem.
I'm looking for a number. I'm curious because I read the ads on there from time to time, and they always say they're looking for "hung". But no one ever gives a quantitative description of what "hung" means.

Black Dog

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
_Stan_ said:
Haha, well I guess that actually the majority of white guys are hung compared to the filipinos, LOL.
Hahahah

well congrats on the lay..just my opinion but Cyber-meeting is a little weird but heyy I've never tried it maybe its pretty crazy. I'd just be taken aback by a girl being that open online and be cautious about STDs....but I saw your posts in IGetIts thread so I know you dont hold back Mistic

Mistic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Kerpal said:
I'm looking for a number. I'm curious because I read the ads on there from time to time, and they always say they're looking for "hung". But no one ever gives a quantitative description of what "hung" means.
7 or 8 inches is a good start.

Reaction score
Black Dog said:
Hahahah

well congrats on the lay..just my opinion but Cyber-meeting is a little weird but heyy I've never tried it maybe its pretty crazy. I'd just be taken aback by a girl being that open online and be cautious about STDs....but I saw your posts in IGetIts thread so I know you dont hold back Mistic

small piece of advice for ya - at the age of 17, do not question the masters, instead learn from them.

Cyber-meeting is weird? Okay, say that to me and the 50+ women I have had sex with thanks to "cyber-meetings"........they were all real pvssy, nothing cyber about them.

And no, you cannot get STD's if you use a condom, don't buy into the scare tactics that the media uses to try to control young people from having sex.

edit: my post limit has been reached, so I will address the herpes comment below.

A condom protects us men from any and every STD, the majority of time. Yes, if you don't know how to use a condom correctly, then you are more likely to catch something if it is a dirty wh0re that you are having sex with. However, if you put the condom on all the way, and make sure it does not slip, you are fully protected from everything (HPV does not count, it does not harm men)..........hell, you are even said to have only a 3% chance of contracting HIV if you go BAREBACK with an HIV positive woman for a full year (i read that in a case study a lil while back).

Don't buy into the STD scare tactics, they are just another piece of propaganda in the Matrix against sexual men who fvck as many women as they want - in case you didn't know, feminism wants to stop men from doing as they please.

2nd EDIT:

The chances of catching herpes while wearing a condom are so goddamn low, that only scared little virgins would use THAT as an excuse to not fvck as many women as possible. How come I don't have herpes? Did i "luck out" by being one of the majority of men who did not catch herpes while wearing a condom?

Last edited:

ATX1001

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rescue Mission said:
And no, you cannot get STD's if you use a condom, don't buy into the scare tactics that the media uses to try to control young people from having sex.
Wrong, you can catch herpes while wearing a condom.

Don't ask me how I know.

MeteorMash

Don Juan
Reaction score
wow, I didn't even know there were REAL chicks on craigslist. let alone hot ones

the last time I made the mistake of messaging a hot chick on there it turned into 3 days of spam mail

I give you props, she sounds like a lot of fun