Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR: coworker finally grows some balls.

Aragon034

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this was pretty funny if a little unintentionally mean (Hell i didn't know what was going on and just acted on impulse!)

i just started a new part time job while i'm apprentishipping, i meet all my co-workers in the 2 day training session and blah blah blah, it's my third day in.

I head over to where i'm going to be working and i see one of my co-workers talking to a hot cashier. Easily HB8 in body and after talking to her i bump her up to 8.5 as she's pretty cool and easy going. As i walk up he acknowledges me and we get to talking.

I start to talk to her and the conversation is nice neat and quick.

Me: Hey how you doing? (coworker)
Him: Not too bad man, you?
Me: Pretty good, (Motion to her) So you gonna introduce me or should i just stick out my hand and say 'Hi there, I'm Sam." ?
Her: Ha ha ha, Hi Sam, i'm Natasha. you're the new guy?
Me: So they tell me.

we laugh, and chit chat about work for a minute before moving on.

Her: That's a nice jacket,(She reaches out and touches my arm feeling the jacket) isn't it a little warm for leather though?
me: Not if you're on a bike.
Her: Aw you have a motorcycle?
Me: Oh yeah, love it. you like bikes?
Her: Yeah but i'd be so scared to drive one.
Me: Well how you feel about riding them?
Her: Never even been on one.

My co-worker is kinda staring at me now, he's been quiet and tries to inteject. Me and Natasha are teasing each other now and the Kino has escalated to playful shoving

Him: They're awesome. feels like you're on a rollercoaster.
Her: I can imagine.
Me: Well what time do you get off today?
Her: 5pm.
Me: Same here. I'll take you for a ride then, you'll love it.
Her: Really!?

The guy's jaw almost drops. she kinda does a double take and then smiles.

Me: Sure just meet me at 10 after 5 in front of the store.
Her: Uhhh okay! uhh Maybe we can get a coffee or something too. Thanks!

Conversation ends, whole thing took less than 3 minutes. Me and my coworker leave and head to our office and he just looks at me in a strange awe/shocked look.

He starts asking me how the hell i did that since he's been trying to ask her out for 2 weeks now. She always ends up busy or school or whatever. (Obviously she's trying to let him down gently and slowly destroying his will to live) I just shrug and give him a non-response. the guy grills me for hours as we're working and i slowly get some info on him until we start talking seriously during lunch.

This guy is about 6'2'', 220 pounds of mostly muscle, and he's good looking enough to get attention. He drives a Crown Vic and he's got money. He's 23 and has had only 1 GF, other than that, he's not had many girls in his life mostly due to his lack of forwardness. He usually ends up getting LJBF'ed because he waits too long to ask the girl out. Also he's not very creative when it comes to dates

Me: So what's your idea of a good first date?
Him: Uhh... i dunno. A movie?
Me: *Facepalm*

so for the second half of our shift, i fire him up. there's another girl he's been after who's relatively new as well (HB7 in my books) and he's only talked to her once. So i give him some advice, and i tell him to just ask her out to something he enjoys doing that she might as well.

I watch as he does it, both of them biked to work (pedal bikes, not motorcycle) and he invites her to go biking in a park. She smiles and agrees. He ALMOST fumbled by talking too long after but thankfully i called his cell and almost screamed "RUN AWAY!"

:p

He gave me a call before i posted this and said he had alot of fun with her and they set up an official date for later this week. He's ridiculously happy now and is feeling better than ever.

As far as me and Natasha, we drove around for awhile and ended up at a little cafe i know near a park. pushed the Kino, rapport, and then drove her home. made out a little and set up something for next week (Rock Climbing)

Fun day it's been :D

King Turi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Cool story bro.

Bike ridin' in the park eh? Sounds like they'll have a blast.

You had an advantage with the motorbike thing though, chicks seem to love 'em.

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wow.. you actually changed someone's life! good job!

Hughman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Respect, you get the girl, but don't appear like a total douche by walking all over the other guy because you helped him out.