FR: Cold Approach on the bus

aftershock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Situation - I'd just got on the bus. Now, the Golden Rule of using public transport is sitting next to the hottest girl you can find. Buses and trains are one of the easiest places to chat to hotties.

I looked around the bus as I was getting my ticket and noticed two HB7s at the back of the bus. But there were no seats there. Then before my eyes is a young looking girl, HB8. She looked just about legal (turns out shes 17 next week and we can bang 16 year olds over here so fine by me!) so I ask her if she minds if I sit there. She smiles and says "thats fine".

Anyway, she starts talking to me like she knows me! Turns out that the same time last week she was sitting next and is friends with a HB7 who I was neg hitting from halfway across the bus while also sitting next to my younger brothers old oneitis (HB8) and her friend (HB6). In particular, the line "And hows the most beautiful girl on this bus (or at this school/at this workplace etc) today?" When she says fine, say "And how are you?" and smile. Its an oldie and only really works on the young ones, but still a good laugh.

I didn't recognise her at all, but this made talking to her easy. She told me that HB7 is looking to get her own back on me because I undid her bra with two fingers when I was in a club a couple of weeks ago. Already here I have huge social proof.

Conversation flowed naturally, which was nice! She smiled and elbowed me when I negged her (can't remember what I said now). I escalated the kino by touching her hair and claiming that her highlights made her look ginger.

Other brief topics were about ugly people getting laid, the fact shes an inbred from a daft village, and how she's boring because shes never kissed a girl when drunk.

Now, the inevitable boyfriend was mentioned halfway through our conversation, and she gets this particular bus every week so chances are I'll see her again, so I didn't want to risk number closing yet. I want to create more rapport first. Girls do not generally dump their boyfriends for a random guy they meet on the bus once - this is a fact that we have to face!

After typing that I'm having second thoughts about closing actually. I think that I could have got the number and been hopefully banging her by this weekend. Still, not the end of the world, I'll see how things go next time.

One thing I will point out is that if they mention a boyfriend, probe her about it. Ask her how long they've been going out, where they met, etc. You should be able to gauge if shes happy or not in her relationship, and determine your next move from there. This matters more in forced social situations (eg work, college, school) than cold approaches though.

\O/

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by aftershock
. In particular, the line "And hows the most beautiful girl on this bus (or at this school/at this workplace etc) today?" When she says fine, say "And how are you?" and smile. Its an oldie and only really works on the young ones, but still a good laugh.
I loved that one! Gold!! :D

Maybe it's an oldie, but i haven't heard it before.

Can't wait to use it :)

Cheers!

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: FR: Cold Approach on the bus

Originally posted by \O/
I loved that one! Gold!! :D

Maybe it's an oldie, but i haven't heard it before.

Can't wait to use it :)

Cheers!

Hahaha me neither! It rocks! hahahaha.

I don't ask, ever about the boyfriend/husband. Just the neccesary MINI chit chat. But nothing that takes more than two lines to write down.