Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR: Clubbing

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
just got back from the club. it's like 3am. i thought i'd write an FR, because i realized my night game needs quite a bit of work.

went out to a bar and club tonight.

at the bar, we just drank one or two drinks with my friend. i took some other guy's seat by accident, and he was almost about to fight me. i bought him a shot, and it was cool. not because i'm being a nice guy or any sh*t like that, but because i thought that would be the right thing to do in that particular situation.

anyway, after the bar, we hopped out and headed to the club. lot's of girls there. i did tons of approaches, like 20 maybe.

i noticed a few girls checking me out, and i approached them. i danced with like 3 or 4 girls, and talked to several others. i only remember one approach well. here's how it went...

good eye contact, i smiled, and said "let's dance" put my hand to her back lightly, and led her to the dance floor. we grinded for a bit, but i couldn't really feel her rhythm. still i asked her name, and told her mine...and she was like

her: that's a cute name, that's different
me: are you trying to pick me up?
her: (laugh) and we keep dancing...for a while

me: let's go sit down for a bit

again i lead her to a seat, and i ask her a few questions like where she goes to school and stuff. then,

she says: i look better outside of the club...
me: yeah, well, judging you now, you almost look as good as me
her: (laughs)
me: (kino'ing her lower back)

i feel like we're vibing pretty ok, so i say, "do you want to kiss me now or later?" and i go in for the kiss, but instead lean in to hear her talk in my ear (rejected). she's like "i barely know you" so i'm like, "gimme you're phone number, and i'll give you a call next week." she gave me her number. probably a flake, but good practice anyway. i think i should have gotten better rapport and i could have gotten the kiss because she was clearly hitting on me.

i should have kissed her cheek then gone for the neck, oh well. she was like an hb7 with very little makup.

i approached like 20 girls total, but with very little success. i think for the most part it came down to the fact that...

1) some girls are either bisexual or lesbians...or so it seems when one puts her face to the other girls *****, or they go to the bathroom together and eat out
2) i can't dance...and need to learn...this is a huge problem

once i learn to dance, i will be able to pickup easily, because i have no problem approaching at all

it was my first time at this club, and it was cool, i loved it and had a great time. the atmosphere was really chill.

btw, i also tried to number close one other girl (hb9, latina...she was getting lots of attention from guys) that i grinded with, but again, i can't dance well, so i gotta learn and i'll be better off with that. i talked to her for a bit though, and she seemed somewhat interested. but she told me she doesn't "give her number to strangers" f*ck that. ah well, i gotta learn how to dance damn it, because she was digging me before we danced, def.

i think i did ok with kino, but maybe i wasn't good. because i would put my hands on her hips when i danced, and tried to sync with her rhythm, but to no avail.

--------

one last thing...damn there are so many guys that don't approach!!! this was like my first time at a club, so i didn't know there were so many afcs that stand around and just watch?! wow, wtf? anyway, i talked to a bunch of guys too. one or two guys thought the girls i was dancing with were my gfs...haha, come on now.

anyway, i'm a bit tipsy atm, but maybe y'all can still give me a few tips on my approaches.

also, where is the best place to be in the club? by the bar or right on the dance floor? most of the guys who didn't approach would stand in the middle of the dance floor and just watch...wtf...i would dance when i was on the dance floor, atleast just having a good time the whole time. anyway, any advice is appreciated.

thanks,
-h2o

animal crackers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That doesn't sound like a bad night man. I've never been to a club, so I don't really know what it's like. It seems like it would be loud and harder to hold girls attention. I don't understand what you mean by being a bad dancer tho. At college there would be dance floors at the bar, and all you would really do is move your hips back and forth with an azz on your dlck and then after awhile turn them around. I didn't think it really required you to be a "good dancer."

That # is prob a flake. The I don't know you that well was a shlt test, and you shouldn't have taken her seriously. Maybe try stopping and gaming her a little more then.

"close your eyes I have something I want to show you"
*kiss

animal crackers

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by animal crackers
That doesn't sound like a bad night man. I've never been to a club, so I don't really know what it's like. It seems like it would be loud and harder to hold girls attention. I don't understand what you mean by being a bad dancer tho. At college there would be dance floors at the bar, and all you would really do is move your hips back and forth with an azz on your dlck and then after awhile turn them around. I didn't think it really required you to be a "good dancer."

That # is prob a flake. The I don't know you that well was a shlt test, and you shouldn't have taken her seriously. Maybe try stopping and gaming her a little more then.

"close your eyes I have something I want to show you"
*kiss

animal crackers
yeah, i think i got a ton of sh|t tests actually. i ejected too quick on a lot of approaches. i was a bit impatient, and it may have showed.

yeah i bet that# is a flake too...if she doesn't kiss, there's no doubt about it. no prob though...after a few nights out i'll improve i guess.

i think for the most part maybe i had a bit too much alcohol in my system and it screwed my game up a bit. i was doing alright with c&f and just messing around, having fun. but i ejected too quick i guess...thanks for the advice.

i just need more practice in clubs.

by not being able to dance well i mean that maybe she couldn't dance? i mean, i was moving my ass to the beat, and i tried to get her to move to my beat by putting my hands lightly on her hips...but rarely could i feel her motion...idk, either she couldn't feel the beat or i couldn't feel the beat...one of us was off. ah, well...i'm going to head to the club again next week. i need more practice with night game anyway.

thanks for the reply man.

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
oh, also...i was almost about to meet up with a guy from the "lair" but didn't. there's a few great puas around here and they're working on some good stuff.

i'm actually glad i didn't a bit, because i got so much more to work on, i got blown out of sets left and right. i'm no dj yet...not even close.

i think i may have over-estimated myself a bit. i'm so much better at day game, it's not even funny. i didn't try any stupid sh*t like going in and just grinding a girl from the back or anything. i always approached from the front. i got "i'm just dancing with my girls" a lot from girls...and damn, they were dancing really close together, and went to the bathroom toghether afterwards...so...?

wow, it's like this night was a reality check for how much i need to get my night game in check. i think if i do though, i really would like clubs, because i get fairly good eye contact ...as long as i can keep it over all the other guys and the noise, etc...

one more question, to guys who may have more experience with clubs...

when you get blown out or 'rejected' by a girl somewhat, do you go back and try to re-enter the set? because to me, it seemed like the hb9 was following me around ...and i joked with her about it, but i just ran into her quite a bit...by the end of the night, she didn't seem like she was there to hook-up though

Last edited:

gimmeyofonenumba

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
h20. your clubbing Fr sounds like mine. From the 1st time at a club i was always approaching girls to dance, but aftera while they would mosey there way to their friends. I need to learn to dance. I've found that doing some fun things with the girl(usually the shy girl not the slutty one) will raise her interest lvl on the dance floor.

One of um that i made by myself, and this works to a trance song, hold your two hands out in front of you, palms up, with her hands inside yours(this is to be done if you approached her face 2 face) look into her eyes, smile like your having fun and now move your hands up and down in a wave like motion, while leaning your shoulders in and out(this will get a giggle out of her,the good kind). When the time is right you will take your right hand with her hand in yours and lift it over her head, stay close to her and it will put you in grind position, and her hands will now be crossed her belly, now after a while of this position or when the music gets to that point, unfold and go back to the starting position and throw some more crap in like spinning/salsa/swing crap.

Also if there is a chick that rejects/leaves you at the floor/bar and they see you start laughing /talking with other girls, Most times they are dying for you to go back and approach them. I think it has something to do with the fact that most guys once shot down by a girl wont go for any other targets, they'll figure their night is shot, they look bad, and they have no confidence. Yet still try to get her attention, meanwhile the DJ is the complete opposite.

Also, AC you should try hitting the clubs.

I got a question for you though, when your grinding what exactly do you do? just place 1 hand on her hip? 2? explain.. because in the past when i was grinding with a girl, she sucked to the max and it was not a turn on at all, she would stand there like a tree blowing in the wind.

GodsGiftToFatBirds

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I can see a few things in your post to give pointers on.

The main thing I'd say, and this is something that I've only really realised myself in the past few weeks, is that the length of the convo is crucial, in both daytime and bar/club approaches. A number's much more likely to be a flake if its just a case of quick convo, take the number and run. The fact that that girl said 'I barely know you' when you tried to kiss her shows that you went in for the kiss too soon.
What you should be doing IMO is chatting to her and building up the rapport and sexual tension for around half an hour until you can tell that she's really into you and gagging for you to kiss her. This should be done OFF the dance floor - girls on the dance floor are generally there to dance, rather than chat.
I work in a club and I saw a perfect example of this last night - this guy was chatting to this seriously hot girl (HB9) on the edge of the dance floor for literally over an hour before making a move. He was obviously gaming her perfectly cos everytime i passed them she was smiling and the kino was getting heavier until after like an hour and a half, she was all over him, and i'm sure he must have fvcked her in the end. But what i'm saying is that he'd obviously been building up the rapport and sexual tension until she was just gagging for it, i bet he wouldn't have had the same result if he'd gone for a kiss after 5 minutes or so. It pissed me right off though cos it was a girl i'd been heavily flirting with early on in the night, it was a right pain that i was working though cos i had to go and get on with my job - I was watching this guy and was like 'sh!t, i could've had that if i'd been out, not working!'

You also say that with that girl, you took her onto the dance floor straight away. Personally i wouldn't have done that, whether i was a good dancer or not - I'd have done like I said above - build up the convo, rapport and kino for a good while and then maybe take her onto the dance floor when shes begging for it.

Finally, you also say that you came across a lot of girls on the dance floor who only seemed interested in each other - I guess you're talking about the AWs on the dance floor who pull and grind each other on the dance floor just to tease the guys. I wouldn't even bother with these - there's things to look for on the dance floor that'll tell you if a girl's looking to pull or just to tease. The ones that are dancing closely with each other and not checking out whos around them are generally just there to tease and get attention. Instead looking for those that have got a more open body language and who are constantly looking round to see whos checking them out. And of course, giving a smile when you get EC is a great way to check if a girl's open to being approached. Finally on the dance floor, don't think you have to be a great dancer. Doing something crazy, like a piss-take sort of dance, is just as good cos it gets them laughing. And any convo on the dance floor should have a sort of fun, up-beat vibe to it - i think this is mentioned in one of the bible posts on clubs, that you should make yourself more fun than what the girls already having on the dance floor, if that makes sense, prob not worded very well.

But yeh, thats what i'd advise anyway, you're halfway there to success in the clubs if you've got the balls to approach as many girls as you say you did, now all you have to do is adapt your style to club, rather than daytime and you should do pretty well.

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
hey gimmeyofonenumba: thanks for the advice. that move with the two hands seems interesting, and i'll definitely try it next time i'm out. especially, a lot of the girls i approached were spanish/latina, so in addition to whispering espanol to them, i think they'd dig that "salsa" type of dancing.

yeah, i just kept approaching after being rejected.

btw, when grinding, i was pretty much putting my hands on her hips and lightly trying to feel her rhythm. if she's grinding then she'll be rubbing her ass on your d!ck, moving it round to the rhythm. i think i kind of had okay sync with the hb7. anyway, i try and move my ass similarly to the rhythm, and basically we rub/grind. but i can't really give advice on this because i need practice myself. the point of putting my hands on her hips though is to be able to feel out her rhythm. it's kind of like having sex...and i'm not skilled at that either; atleast if i fix one they go hand in hand, and then i'll be good at both.

GodsGiftToFatBirds: thanks a bunch. i'm definitely going to go for more rapport, and let her swoon for a dance or kiss...i get what you're saying. in the day time, it's more logical to get more rapport, because you don't have that "feeling" or tons of kino that you have in the club. i know i definitely pulled girls to dance too early.

even though you missed that hb9, i've been following your other threads, and it's awesome that you work at a club.

yeah, i wasn't aware that there would be that many AWs on the floor, but it makes sense. well, it wasn't actually that many, but out of all my approaches, i'd say five or six sets out of the approx. 20, were AWs. yeah, it seems like they all huddle in circles...good point, i'll look for the ones with more open body language next time.

i made eye contact and lightly smiled at all the girls i approached.

yeah...i need to have more upbeat convos on the dance floor, def...i'll go back and read the bible a bit more for that topic. and i'll also be reading more articles on club game.

i'll be heading out to a different club next week, and i'll take what i learned from my mistakes and your advice. i'll post another fr then.

thanks again,
-h2o

ImtheOne

Don Juan
Reaction score
so when dancing with a girl you should follow how they move?

Damn I do my own rythme to theres so I can grind more :p and maybe mimic them just a lil bit some times

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just don't look like a fairy on the dance floor and you'll be okay. Remember, only Gays and Latinoes can dance ;)