Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR - Club- Solo Prowling

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Alright so the night is bright and the moon is full. The air is crisp and im ready to pimp.

Im sporting some new black dress/casual shoes, some dark colored jeans with a light fade..boot cut and a pink striped shirt.

I hop into my ride and cruise into the night. Prior to this i burned a new cd with nothing but confidence boosting songs to get me in the mix.

I head downtown, to where the action is. Im new in town so im rolling solo, which is fine.

Fast foward 45 minutes later. I finally find the club after much searching and driving in circles. The city is full of life but the club is looking kind of dead. I pay 2 bucks to park and head to the entrence.

I notice a bunch of people congregating to the back. I head over there to see what the deal is. I find out its another part of the club, a dance floor for people ages 15-20. The main part of the club is 18+. I converse with some fools and head back up front.

Upon entering im not too impressed. But its early so im not fretting. I pay, get the back of my hands branded with black "x's" and a neon orange wristband to boot, proving my age.

I scope out the scene, immediatly some older looking trollish woman tries selling me a lollypop for 5$ to support her friends wedding. I decline.

Heading to the bathroom, i notice its pretty dumpy. I check myself out in the mirror. Satisfied i return to the bar area. Noticing 2 girls, who look almost identical i decide to approach. They are 19 and 20. Cute faces. They both rate about 6.

I introduce myself and am greeted with warm smiles, i feel reassured of my suaveness. I inquire about the other dance floor. They inform me its full of punk kids. I command them to lead me to the area, considering how stagnant our current position was. They agreed.

We go thru a big sliding wooden door and im greeted by a loud ass music and alot of scantily clad underage girls...not that im complaining. After scoping it out for a few minutes the girls ask me to dance. I agree.

After a minute or so i bail, in order to find fresher fruit. The area is extremely packed, and i feel a bit out of place. Everyone is wearing polo shirts with the collars popped, big baggy jeans and sneakers.

Here i am dressed all GQ. I head into the mass of people, bumping and grinding and trying to dance...but its hard because everyone is pressed together like tuna in a can.

Alot of guys are standing around, everyone is drenched and its like one big sweatbox full of teenagers, plus the smell almost induced vommitting a couple of times.

I dance with some more girls, a romanian one..which was cool among others. I didnt # close anyone, namely because of the noise and cramped atmosphere.

I headed back to the main club. the 18+ area, leaving the teen crap behind me. I was walking through, and noticed quite a bit more people and all of a sudden this girl stops me. She looks astounded and says "JULIAN?!"

With a puzzled look on my face i reply "uh yeehhhhhh" and somehow we were holding hands as if we knew one another. Shes goes "its me JEss!!!! remember from yesterday?!"

It all came rushing back to me. The previous day to this club outing i was driving on the highway, heading an hour away to my parents house. I noticed 2 girls in a small black sports car speed past me.

They took notice of myself and yelled some incomprehensible sh1t at me. Then they proceeded to put a large piece of paper with a cell phone # on it. I called them about 10 minutes later. They sounded really excited and ditzy. Anyway, the conversation ended with one of them (jess) saying very happily "It was nice meeting you on the highway Julian!".

Ok back to where i left off. She grabbed my hand and dragged me to her friend (the other girl she was with the day before). They were all over me from the getgo. I lost them somehow and i felt like calling it a night anyway. So i bailed without searching for them.

I headed back to my ride and crept into the darkness, back to my apartment.

All in all kind of a wierd night. But i now know i will never go to a club again on a teen night. It sucks. Next weekend i plan on checking out one of the higher class clubs.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Wonderfully written. It must be nice to be 18 with your own car and your own pad in the city.

Your the first person on this site that I feel a twinge of envy towards...julian...lol.

Please keep me posted on your next writing. You should think about becoming a writer also.

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
please list songs that are on the cd you burned

i have a PIMP CD MIX i use on my way into town too :D

glad to see i am not the only DJ on this forum that gets girls handing out cell phone #'s at speed in cars LOL ( they never believe me )

WHAT CAR YOU GOT ?

pink striped shirt would get you bashed where i live, but my country is homophobic. sounds like you know what is GQ where you live so it's all good :)

" I command them to lead me to the area " nice :)

good field report, great to see someone finally post a field report.

we been getting alot of stupid threads on here lately.

good to see we getting back to pimpin'

cheers

Lost In Translation

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

Quote: Don Juanabbe
“ What are you Vanilla-bloody-Ice? “

Quote: Player_Supreme
“ But if a ho wants to just be friends then don't waste your time. And I'm a debase character so your hooking up with her friend in front of her was sweet to my ears. “

Quote: Player_Supreme
“I've taken a fat chick and put her on a diet and training program and created my own super ho. “

Quote: PuertoRican_Lover
“First off - she is just another hor who has opened her legs to another man - you are no one special - and there are no "Greatest" to hors - you are just the next pimp in line!!! “

Quote: squirrels
“ You NEVER pay as a supplicative or bargaining measure, though. The reward that she gets for her affection is YOUR affection. The reward she gets for her sex is YOUR sex. The second you start buying her stuff to keep her around, keep her entertained in your presence, etc...you're compensating for not having what it takes to seduce the woman, and that's totally unacceptable. “

jason86

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Cool FR.

I need to ask you about living in a city on your own. Im planning on getting away from where im living in a year at least (on my own) but man tell me about going around alone in a city. Getting to know females wouldnt be my worry when i am out there. But males, i am. How are you finding that? Coz you do need a few boys around you, to just chill with.

Reaction score
Originally posted by jason86
Cool FR.

I need to ask you about living in a city on your own. Im planning on getting away from where im living in a year at least (on my own) but man tell me about going around alone in a city. Getting to know females wouldnt be my worry when i am out there. But males, i am. How are you finding that? Coz you do need a few boys around you, to just chill with.
Just be sure it's not one of these type of boyz:

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/shakeassandfall.wmv

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lost in Translation? What r u talking about? I am from your country and wear Pink all the time!! The girls dig it! As far as Julian, very well written, next time wear flares not boot cut! Lol, flares are the bomb!

U should have closed more girls! I personally dont even talk to a girl who I am not physically interested in. Simpy cant be bothered wasting the time and being nice, friendly and talkative to girls I am not even remotely interested in.

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You must've been looking really pimpish that night..........

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you saying most Australian men are not homophobic ?

women dig pink yeah cool.

i am in Newcastle NSW.

gay people are still beaten and left for dead in the streets up here.

you wear pink ( traditionally a girl colour ) up here and you wouldn't make it 30 minutes on the streets on in the clubs on a friday night wearing pink.

Lost In Translation

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lost In Translation
you saying most Australian men are not homophobic ?

women dig pink yeah cool.

i am in Newcastle NSW.

gay people are still beaten and left for dead in the streets up here.

you wear pink ( traditionally a girl colour ) up here and you wouldn't make it 30 minutes on the streets on in the clubs on a friday night wearing pink.

Lost In Translation
Oh, I thought u were from Sydney. I am saying that now days, in all modern cities in Australia, metros are accepted and pink is now a lot more fashionable than it ever was for males. Newcastle is a bit backward with all the yobbos up there! Sorry u had to grow up there, u really should move! Although then again, the only people I know who have moved away from Newcastle are woman! Must say something about the males up there! U got it rough boy!

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm from melbourne.. no troubles wearing pink..
but its kind of lost the whole "this guy is wearing pink he's confident".

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
OK quick reply here cuz i have to go to work in 5 min!!#!@!@#$!@# and im hitting the city again tonight to go to a a show at this other club.

Anyway i can tell you its a trip living on your own. ive grown more in the past month then i have jockeying this keyboard a year prior to that. I will go into detail probably tomorrow.

Btw thx for the replies, and my jeans almost did look like flares, they were extreme bootcuts from express. Im not a huge fan of flares tho so these were borderlined ok for me.