"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

FR: Club fun

AlwaysExcel

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2004
Messages
293
Reaction score
0
Location
Midwest USA
Had a fun night at the club last weekend! Dj Mark Farina was pumpin' smooth tunes. My good friends were partying down. I was in a good mood, wandering around talking to girls.

This club is cool except for their cheesy vip area. It's this 6' by 10' area in the corner of the dancefloor that's roped off with velvet ropes and has a couple pieces of furniture in it. The "vips" are basically up in the dancefloor crowd but seperated by a velvet rope.

Anyhow, I had been clowing on this cheesy set-up all night long. When I saw a couple HB8s standing in the vip area, I saw an opportunity. I asked them how it felt to be in the vip petting zoo and ran with this frame for awhile. I petted the tops of their heads and asked them what vip petting zoo treats I could feed them. They looked like they didn't know whether to be amused or pissed. I was having a hoot though!

Finally, one of them said that they both have BF's and motioned toward a couple hunky club dudes who had been sitting there sulkily eyeing me. I clowned the fact that they can't talk to people in clubs without their BF's approval and they have time limits on their conversations. The girl insisted that it was her BF's B-day and that it wasn't cool for her to talk to other guys. I said "whaaaateverrrr!" in a funny way and left.

About 15 minutes later, some big dude asks me whether I called those girls "circus animals." I told him no. But I told him that I called them petting zoo animals. He said that they were very offended and sent him to "take care of it." I was genuinely shocked since I was in such a good mood. I told him that I was just joking with them, that I would apologize if they were truly offended, and left him to talk to them.

I approached one of the girls with an amazed attitude and asked whether she was really offended by what I had said. She laughed and said no. Then I noticed the sulky BFs had gotten up and came over and I knew that THEY sent the big dude. I told them that we were just having fun and they were like "just so everyone's having fun." I said, "I am!" and left. I never apologized to any of them.

Later, I gave a hot dancer a piece of gum for this cool move she busted down in front of me. My friend suggested I throw the VIP area some pieces. I went and offered all of them "VIP gum." The dudes acted confused and accepted the gum. The girls tried to bust my balls by asking whether I thought they had bad breath. I told them it depends, would they send some big dude after me again? They laughed and said no. It struck me that their bf's looked doubly retarded for being uptight AND sending someone else out to take care of business for them. In fact, one the girls passed me leading her BF around the club later and I flashed her a grin. She looked at me with a smile and DBB eyes and her BF looked totally pissed but didn't say shyt. Probably ruined his B-day. Ooops! LOL!

I was delighted with my natural response that came straight from my good mood. I think that my genuine amazement at the BFs' insecure pissiness AMOGed them without me even trying. Yeah, I didn't TAKE the girls from their bfs but it was an enjoyable experience.

Anyhow, that was really just a bunch of social dynamics masturbation. I ended up gaming a cute little 7 that night with a bunch of C&F about her being hippy because she wore flipflops to a dance event. I also successfully used TD's routine about girls as sexual predators and busted on her everytime she gave me IOI's (which just increased them) or when she accused me of gaming.

She tried to play hard to get for a bit too. She denied my first kiss attempt on the dancefloor near her friends. I should've isolated her first but she was rubbing up on me and dancing dirty with me in front of them so I went for it. I used Mystery's line about her ruining a moment. She didn't reply so I turned my back on her while still dancing and eventually left to go to the bar.

She ended up right next to me at the bar! I then accused her of being a stalker and eventually got a kiss and her beer. I wasn't totally satisfied with the way I got the kiss. She asked for some of my water and I acted like it was a huge deal to drink my water. Finally I said that she had to give me a kiss for it. I would've prefered that she kissed me from the get go but she was playing a little and had a little ASD going on.

She broke off our kiss claiming that she had a reputation to keep up and couldn't be seen kissing in public. I started talking about how I liked to break the meaningless social rules out there. I realized that this could easily be taken in a creepy way, so I probably won't say something like this next time or will rework it. It's better to show it than talk about it anyway. She didn't act creeped out though and we started busting each others balls again.

She also acted all disapproving when I asked for her digits but I just shrugged and said "or DON'T give them to me!" She promptly agreed to give me the digits. And after all this fussing, outside the club at closing she invited me back to her house (when her friends were close by!). LOL! Disapproving my AZZ!! I declined and called her a predator again. I was an hour from home and had obligations early in the morning.

I called her this week, but found she was in the midst of a movie. She asked to call me back and I said that would fine but if she called after midnight then I'd beat her azz! She called back like 15 minutes later and we joked around a bit.

However, the funny thing was that she swiftly declined going to the Haunted houses with me claiming she freaks out. I got less of genuine vibe and more of a shut down vibe. She wasn't trying to joke with me about her fear and didn't counter offer either. I was like, "FINE then! I'll get someone else to go with me!" in a fake funny offended tone. I'll call her again in a week or so if she doesn't call me first! :)

I've lately been going with TD's advice about not being all strict and pissy about girls flaking on dates. Of course, the more they flake and the more new prospects I get, naturally the less I'm motivated to call back. I'd recently given up on calling one girl I met at a bar because of flakiness and a mediochre vibe but she called ME after like two or three weeks and apologized for always being busy.

The night went well and I was very pleased that I have been able to consistently tap into the carefree fun social groove. This attitude, coupled with an eye for natural freestyle approach opportunities, has been working very well for me. I may post a big ol' LR from my vacation when I get time. One of the problems I'm having is that I still overuse C&F. Yet, I'm confused about what else to use in a loud club setting. I'm going to study this more.

Also, not having time for seduction forums has helped. Being overwhelmed by all of the stuff I didn't do or could be doing wrong and all of the interpretations and opinions was really getting me down. Of course, here I am back again, so I better end this report! :)
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

cannibustacap

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 10, 2004
Messages
165
Reaction score
0
Location
UCLA
Don't get C&F mixed with Neg-Hitting. And when you are in the field, all the theory should be put to instinct (or really hard coded into you) takes a lot of time. But when you ARE out there, no matter how much theory you know from here, never feel insecure if you feel you messed up or don't know enough. Have a positive outlook always (which it seems you did for the most part) and you'll be fine.

Be willing to leave a situation at any time. Like the boyfriend situation, no reason to even waste your precious DJ time (unless you really really want to go for it and deal with all that excess baggage) on them when you have the choice of EVERY OTHER HB SINGLE ON EARTH! Its YOUR world, remember that. Know the difference between Neg-hitting and C/F and apply them next time:

The Difference between C&F and Neg-Hit, Pos-Hit and Dj's and the tools of the Trade.
 

AlwaysExcel

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2004
Messages
293
Reaction score
0
Location
Midwest USA
Thanks for posting that link!
However, I'm still unclear why neg hitting shouldn't be mixed with with C&F. Is it so you don't neg too much?? When I mix negs with C&F, I TEASE. I like to tease girls like I tease my little sister. Teasing is a fun playful way to flirt when used with kino and sexual vibe. (I tease my sister with an asexual vibe by the way.) It's like play fighting with your mind. I can accomplish the same goal as a neg--taking her off her pedestal--and be fun at the same time. I try to convey the "I'm only joking" vibe so the neg isn't mean. The only downfall I see is that sometimes people aren't used to being teased by strangers and it weirds them out. I think the vip pets were weirded out at first. The HB7 wasn't though. Maybe teasing would weird people out less if I don't immediately start with it.

You're absolutely right about going by instinct in the field. That's why I think too much forum is detrimental. It puts me in a highly analytical state of mind. When I'm having fun, like last weekend, I'm not all analytical and things work better.
 

cannibustacap

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 10, 2004
Messages
165
Reaction score
0
Location
UCLA
Originally posted by AlwaysExcel
Thanks for posting that link!
However, I'm still unclear why neg hitting shouldn't be mixed with with C&F. Is it so you don't neg too much?? When I mix negs with C&F, I TEASE. I like to tease girls like I tease my little sister. Teasing is a fun playful way to flirt when used with kino and sexual vibe. (I tease my sister with an asexual vibe by the way.) It's like play fighting with your mind. I can accomplish the same goal as a neg--taking her off her pedestal--and be fun at the same time. I try to convey the "I'm only joking" vibe so the neg isn't mean. The only downfall I see is that sometimes people aren't used to being teased by strangers and it weirds them out. I think the vip pets were weirded out at first. The HB7 wasn't though. Maybe teasing would weird people out less if I don't immediately start with it.

You're absolutely right about going by instinct in the field. That's why I think too much forum is detrimental. It puts me in a highly analytical state of mind. When I'm having fun, like last weekend, I'm not all analytical and things work better.
Get the thoery of DJ hardcocded in your mind so you don't have to think about it. Its natural. Period.

Don't think when you are on the field. Just do.
 

AlwaysExcel

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2004
Messages
293
Reaction score
0
Location
Midwest USA
Yeah we agree about the game being natural and not analytic in the field. I'm with ya on that.

Care to elaborate why mixing C&F and negs through teasing is such a bad thing? You seem to think that doing this somehow messed me up. I'm unclear on your reasoning. Are you saying that I could've gotten a better reaction from the girls with BFs if I hadn't teased them??? I don't look at the big dude coming after me as something bad that I caused by teasing. I directly blame their BFs' insecurity with me even approaching their girls. I also blame the girls indirectly for shyt testing their BFs manliness, not being actually offended at my comments.

However, I could've done this a bit smoother and avoided big dude altogether. I probably should've asked to meet their BFs once they mentioned them (verified they had BFs and busting on them if they didn't produce some dudes). Then asked the BFs in an amazed tone whether they hardcore restrict their girls' convos like that. And then totally ran with it either way they replied with gentle tooling. Muahahaha! Damn, I hope I run into another situation like that!
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

cannibustacap

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 10, 2004
Messages
165
Reaction score
0
Location
UCLA
Originally posted by AlwaysExcel
Yeah we agree about the game being natural and not analytic in the field. I'm with ya on that.

Care to elaborate why mixing C&F and negs through teasing is such a bad thing? You seem to think that doing this somehow messed me up. I'm unclear on your reasoning. Are you saying that I could've gotten a better reaction from the girls with BFs if I hadn't teased them???
Well in your situation it turned out to be okay. Personally, I think too much neg-hitting can just make someone look like a jackass.

I don't think it messed you up, she had a BF, that messed it up to begin with. Nothing would have gotten you a better reaction unless she was head-over-heals for you to start with.

I guess I'm just not a fan of neg-hitting unless its to knock a girl down from her High Horse. Other than that, I just don't do it. But I do try to be ****y/Funny. More on the funny side.

Everything I said was my opinion. I don't know how you act, what vibes you send, or whatever. You know that stuff, but I showed you a great thread on C/F and Neg-hitting so you can work on your theories and methods.

You seem to be doing a good job overall, so don't any hang ups on what I say.
 
Top