"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

FR: Church Pick Up

SamuraiDJ

New Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2003
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Hey all. I'm a long time viewer first time poster. Anyways heres my field report. My friend and I came into church kinda late this morning and I notice this HB8 and go and sit on the same row as her. I catch her glancing at me and smile at her. I have to admit I was going to choke up. However I figured I might as well try so I went for it.

Me:Is this you first time here?
Her:No its my second.
Me: Oh I was wondering why I hadn't ever seen you here before. Whats your name?
Blah Blah Blah fluff talk

After about 3 minutes of convo there was a pause for a little while. Then some more fluff talk. Then the pastor started to give his sermon so I chilled out for a minute. After the sermon was over I told her I was heading out after offering.

Me: Well I'm finna leave. I really enjoyed talking with you. Let me give you a call, what's your number?
Her: ###-####
Me: Alright, I'll holla at ya. Bye.

It was great. I felt such an ego boost afterwards. I think I'ma call on on tues or weds. to set up a date hopefully for this weekend. However it did feel a little awkward to get a # in church. LoL!
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Yagrash

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 26, 2003
Messages
45
Reaction score
0
You make baby Jesus cry.







































Just kidding, dude. Blasphemy is always welcome. ;)
 

Walden

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2003
Messages
1,333
Reaction score
5
Location
New Zealand
Me: Well I'm finna leave. I really enjoyed talking with you. Let me give you a call, what's your number?
Her: ###-####
Me: Alright, I'll holla at ya. Bye.

AM I the olny person who isn't on MTV's "Real World" right now?
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Walden

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2003
Messages
1,333
Reaction score
5
Location
New Zealand
I was kinda taking the piss man , it's a line from "Made".

Your CA was money and ****, I just commented that your slang probably sounded kinda cool coming from you but I was mental picturing what a moron I woulda looked like saying anything like that.

Good luck and good hunting.
 
Top