Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR: Brief recount.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll see if I can remember this, pretty uneventful. I don't dress "cool" tonight just collared shirt (llbean) and shorts even though it's cold (my legs, not too big not too small just right 6'2," are awesome and I like to show them) even though I read where jeans are "preferred." First, I go to my regular social college bar (usually rich kids) get a lot of attention from two hot blonds touching me on the arm as I'm ordering (I say nothing trying to be too mysterious/uninterested but friendly, I guess), then two 5s brunettes. After about an hour of relaxing, I go to a dance club and they are out in full force. I'm getting all kind of attention in line , chicks behind me see me from the side as I turn and one moves out in front of me then looks back at me dead on to see my eyes and face (I should charge a fee). I say nothing to these chickas, but it's as if they're buzzing around me brushing my elbow taking me in from every angle (I'm solid as a rock and give a body-language of being undercover - I have actually worked in this capacity for the gov't but not atm).

The air has Sex written all in it with the music coming from inside and breeze outside and chicks to the right of me are moving to the music a little getting amped before going in (they smell it in the air and are stealing my clout just standing next to me as the girls walk by checking me and them out thinking I'm with them). Young chicks' imaginations run wild. I mean I've done a lot of adventurous and daring sh1t but they always make me out to be larger than I really am, but I'm always in peak state ready to handle anything good or bad. I go in and straight to the bar sitting down at it. As I'm waiting to order, a very short blond chicka comes up to my left with her blond taller friend. It's like deja vu, because this happened like 5 months ago the last time that I was in this place. 2 almost midget blonds came up to me at that almost very same spot at the bar and leaned on each arm and talked bought me drinks quite a bit. So I ask this one, "Are you from [blank]?" and she says, "No" and I say, "Well at gal who looks just like you dressed in white just like you said she was from [blank], I just thought you might be her again" and she says, "No, where are you from?" I don't tell her and ask her what's she's ordering. She says she doesn't know so I recommend their Gin n' Tonic she complies and also orders me one and her hot younger taller friend one. Then all of a sudden about 10 college chicks get on the bar and start dancing. The one right in front of me is in a miniskirt and has No panties on. So the gals to my left say they don't get on bars and dance, and I say, "Why not?" or "But you don't have anything against 'Them' getting up there and dancing, do you?" and she says, "No" (I can tell that she's very insecure because she's validating herself by changing her beliefs as I question her. So her friend (who doesn't dance on bars like 'Them') puts her hand on my shoulder, gets up there and starts dancing with the 10 other gals. I'm looking up the one with no panties quite frequently (turns out it's her birthday), and then over to the left at this can't-be-20-yet smooth-silky-armed-tan-brunette with the most perfect bubble ass in blue jeans you could possibly ask for. So I'm in a trance through 2-3 songs as are all the other guys forming around me.

I withdraw and go towards the back, the shorty and her friend seek me out (of course when I make myself unavailable) and dance a little in front of me. I say nothing. This could be chode behavior to some of you, but I've got "other" options from places like "church" in less noisy environments and with more stable and self-sufficient women. But damn if I was out to "get laid" I wonder if I could because I don't ever open my damn mouth, despite all of this attention. If I did, Maybe I could pull to my house and fvck em, but I'm not so sure I could do it. I had a good time socializing though.

One thing I noticed is that when you've got 2 so-so chicks talking to you and you're hotter than, the others start coming on the "other" side (other arm) of you to "order" and brush up get your attention and look/smile at you. Jealousy factor competition, social proof all at play. It's hilarious because I'm not all that, though I've been through some sh1t, I'm not a "ladies" man. Btw, I went out alone and I wore tennis shoes. I did almost everything wrong except be natural in my own skin and be myself comfortable and dreamy-eyed in my own world (this gets em clinging to you every time if you're good-looking they want to touch you like forbidden fruit - remember Eve in the garden heheh).

maranathaman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's what you call a "brief recount"?
I'm too tired to read all-that! LOL!