Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR: Beach approach

Skydiver43127

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know about you, but lately this forum is getting me sick. It's bad enough I don't approach, but it seems to me NOBODY does, or at least nobody has the guts to tell what's happening. Here's what happened an hour ago.

I'm at the beach alone. I'm bored so I start checking out chicks.

Situation 1:
I notice a 6 who is also alone. First I don't pay her much attention, but she walks to the sea and just stands there, directly in the direction I'm normally facing. I wait to see if she is waiting for someone, assure myself that she is really alone. Then I hesitate. Instead of approaching I go into the sea and back. She is in my way, so I make eye contact, but just return to the beach. Eventually I get bored of all this hesitation, so I walk to her:

"Hey, what are you staring at?" (looking at the sea, where she has been staring for a long time)
no responce
"I've been looking at you for some time and I got curious, common, you can tell me :)"
murmurs a responce or rejection, but too low for me to hear. I assume it's a responce.
"Wow, it's so small it doesn't deserve a loud voice? :)"
smiles, but is obviously embarrassed and walks a few steps away from me. I have the opportunity to continue, immediately and later, but don't.

Situation 2:
Two girls are lying some distance from me on my left, wearing monikini. Probably 6's, although, well, they were wearing monokini and that counts for something. :) I check them out and make eye contact. Then I do nothing. I figured the way they are dressed makes cold approaching too direct and rude. I decided to approach them if they get dressed, but never got the opportunity.

Now, what would you do in these situations?

Disclaimer: I really don't have the time to listen how much cooler someone is, or to listen to KBJ-ing, so please keep all comments honest and to the point. (no, i'm not that naive. It's just worth a try ;) )

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
ur first approach is the PERFECT thing to do!!!

rememebr all that hesitation u had initially? well the way to KILL it is to keep doin exactly that, just approach the bytch adn no one even cares wat she says, all she is is a living breathing target in ur practice session

ur never seein her again, say w/e the fvck u want to her its all good....u woulda regretted it more had u hesitated than getting rejected.

just keep doin that and the hesitation will be DEAD

good job

Skydiver43127

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
10x for the support, guys. I actually think I left things unfinished by not pushing for a verbal rejection(as skip said I'll never see her again), but this is not that important anyway. I wasn't that seriously interested.

Important thing is we should discuss actual approaches, even if they are not that interesting, instead of some stupid KBJ suggestions taken from a book or seminar.

grinder

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Situation #1: Very good. I'm guessing you read her embarrassment and stepping away as lack of interest, or confusing at best. You do have to assume she's interested until proven otherwise. And how to do that: go for e-mail and/or digits.

Situation #2: Cold approaching is hard, and half/naked girls are a little more challenging. Honestly, I don't think I would have gone for them either; mainly because I would not feel totally comfortable.

You gotta feel comfortable and confident to pull it off. Any hesitation, nervousness, delay, and you're dead.

I'm sure some "true" DJ's would say something C/F on the second one like "Hey, better turn over before you get a sunburn...I promise not to look..." and laugh. A lot of us don't quite have the balls to do that YET.