Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR: Banged a 40 yo chick (on the rebound) who randomly added me on FB

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Background:

Early January while I was away on hols, she randomly added me as a friend on Facebook, no mutual friends or anything. She lives in the same small town where I am staying for work.

After a bit, message her a bit, she obviously thinks I’m cute based on my Facebook and is keen, get her number.

Fast forward 4 weeks, haven’t had a chance to meet up with her cause I’m busy at work, and she mostly works night.

Meeting up for the First Time:

Yesterday, message extract:

Her: Wots up?

Me: (several hours later, keep this phone in my car when at work) Just finished work, is pretty busy now that its fined up again. How was your weekend?

Her: Do u fvck good?

Me: Depends who you ask.. Never had any complaints before.. ;)

Her: Very good then?

Me: Find out for yourself…ha ha

Her: I’m thinking about it. Giggle giggle

Me: Anyway let me know, unpacking shopping. If not will be going for a run in a bit.. Need to get a good workout once way or the other ;)

Her: Well b over soon????? Wat no?

Me: Come over about 7:45, give me some time to unpack and have shower. I’ll give you a good workout ;) Need the address?

Her: Number?

Give her my address details. As it turns out, when I’m ready, end up going to get her from her place, only 5min so don’t care.

She’s obviously been drinking a bit earlier in the day, but pretty decent body for 40. Longish blonde hair, not fat, decent sized tits.

Back to my place

Get her back to my place. Start out on the couch for a bit, some kissing. She’s a smoker so goes out to smoke a couple of times. Fooling around on the couch, I find out she’s wearing no bra or panties under her clothes. She’s obviously keen as.

A bit of teasing as I get her to guess my age, me alternating between 21 and 29 and finally admitting 29.

She does say that she broke up with her boyfriend the day before, she is over it. I don’t really care, so don’t prolong the conversation about it.

In Bed

Next time, I come out of the toilet (when she was outside smoking) to find her already in my bed, clothes off. Slip in beside her, my clothes end up coming off pretty quick.

We get into and I start off fvcking her on top. Oldest chick I’d been with previously was 31 so not sure to expect, but her pvssy is drippin’ wet and still pretty tight (don’t think she’d had any kids).

She’s enjoying it immensely as well, ends up putting a big hickey on my neck (visible on my neck next day) as I fvck her spread eagled on the bed, her pinned underneath my c0ck sliding in and out of her pvssy as she moans with pleasure.

After a fair while of that, I go down on her and she really enjoys that as well, especially when I’m tonguing her cl!t and driving a few fingers in and out of her wet pvssy at the same time. After she has come from that, I get back up and slide back inside her and keep going. She keeps moaning my name as I fvck her and saying "god I could do this every night".

After a bit, I slide my c0ck out of her and say “your turn” and she goes down on me, taking my c0ck in and out of her mouth, stroking my balls and deep throating my c0ck.

After some of that, I get her off me before I go over the edge, and she moans “do me doggie style”. She leans over on the bed, I enter her from behind and starting pounding her pvssy, leaning over to finger her cl!t. She keeps moaning “fvck me harder” and I straighten up with my hands on her ass cheeks as I keep going faster and faster.

She is moaning and thrashing between me as my c0ck slides in and out, and eventually I can’t take any more and pull out of her before blowing my load over her back just above her pvssy (and spraying down onto the sheets).

Postscript

She ends up staying the night and I take her back to her place early the next morning before I head off to work.

She’s been messaging me a bit today. On the rebound from her boyfriend (saw today a post on Facebook from early yesterday before I fvcked her about now being single), but I’m not looking for a relationship so don’t really care.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great stuff mate! Women on the rebound can be real trouble, but you acted fast before it could become a problem. If she starts having regrets now, then who cares when you had a good night out of it!

Good to see someone getting success from Facebook too. I've always been a big fan myself and use it to my favour. It's a good way of being available to these women when the opportunity arises.

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

bongo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good job.

Ffs, you guys make it look so easy. Like everything comes together and ends in fvcking.

TheMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bongo said:
Good job.

Ffs, you guys make it look so easy. Like everything comes together and ends in fvcking.
is it sometimes ! ;p (even tthough, i'm not on the same level, i had some success that way ;)

never had success through facebook or any other site (i stopped Online games 2 years ago, cause it didn't worked out for me )

anyway, great job ! :)

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great stuff! 40 year old single mothers are HOT. Yeah, dude. I gotta go lift some weights for next season. Hopefully coach will put me on varsity.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BigJimbo said:
Get checked. If you are going to scrape the bottom of the earth I would suspect you have diseases. Great job though. 40 year old tramps are such an amazing catch.
Only in america. Am i right, pal?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good job. A lot of guys get intimidated when a woman is too direct. Sometimes they just want to get laid as much as we do.

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
Good job. A lot of guys get intimidated when a woman is too direct. Sometimes they just want to get laid as much as we do.
Yeah, and simple time management to figure out when a girl is interested, and when she isn't.

This one, already knew she was keen, so pretty simple to keep going. Then again, when a girl is interested, it's always easy.