Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR: Awesome Night

drummer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So I am 15, 16 at the end of this month. To this point in my life I had kissed 2 girls and got a hj from one. That number changed tonight.

I knew this girl had been interested in me for a while, so when I actually could make it to her house (I'm always busy) I did. That was tonight. I brought Borat (oh yeah) and we watched that. During the movie, I started up the kino, my hand on her leg, hand on hand, that kind of ****. I didn't want to kiss her cause I love the movie too much and she really wanted to see it.

We then watched America's Next Top Model, but not for long cause I was bored and started exploring her :) But wait, then my mom calls, she and my dad had bought me a car (1994 Volvo) HOLY ****ING **** I WAS HAPPY, still am.

But I had more important things at hand, and she put in John Tucker Must Die, yeah at that point she was done and I dont even remember the movie cause we were making out through the entire thing, and with her mom downstairs I kept it to that, minus a little feeling of course.

All in all a great night :)