"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

FR and Advice

LeChanteur

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 28, 2003
Messages
44
Reaction score
1
Hey All, I've learnt a lot from this site and this message board and it's all paying off in the real world.

Yesterday I had a fabulous date with this great HB 8 I met, charmed and worked my DJ skills on. Anyway I'd called her up, did all that and we met. Now her interest level is pretty high, my neighbour is a good friend of her (I met her at her rooftop party) and she had told me what HB8 had been saying about me, although (bless her) she has stayed out of this all.

So anyway we had a great day, we went to an art gallery which although not condusive to constant talking gave us a chance to spend time together, chat about things and learn little things etc. It also gave us something to talk about after.

We then had lunch at a nice little italian place and the convo flowed, she asked questions and I tried to work a lot of them back altho in hindsight I think I talked a bit (I didnt dominate the convo by any means it was probably even but she seemed to ask a lot of good questions and turned everyone I aksed back on me after I asked her) there was some good EC altho little kino (dont know why just clammed up, normally Im good at it).

I dropped her off and didnt get the kiss close (damn, just the cheek one) but she suggested we do something we had both spoken about earlier (I like diving and she likes aquatic life so she suggested we go to an exhibition at the aquariam) so should I take this as a good sign?

The trouble is fellow Djs like many of you I have trouble reading the signs. This is one I'd love to have work out to something, so what should I do (How long should I wait before calling etc) how should I run things in the future.

Hopefully you'll can help me out as you've all done already. (Why is it the skills seem to evade you in the field?)
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Kraken

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2004
Messages
112
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
Try to avoid overanalysis - it sounds like you had a good time, and she had a good time. Don't criticize yourself for things like "damn, didn't use enough kino, what was wrong with me tonight".

I usually call the night after a date if it went well and I'm interested, then I won't call again until the time comes to set up the second date.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
I dropped her off and didnt get the kiss close (damn, just the cheek one) but she suggested we do something we had both spoken about earlier (I like diving and she likes aquatic life so she suggested we go to an exhibition at the aquariam) so should I take this as a good sign?

Come on man - of course its a good sign -- hell, you two are made for each other -- Go watch the movie "finding NEMO" together.

Dude, put some fins on your feet and live a happy life together under the sea, only coming up for air when absolutely necessary!

Invite me to your wedding - but don't hold the ceremonies under water - i am not a fish.
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
some girls refuse to kiss on the first date. there's little you can do about it.
 

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Several girls refuse to kiss on the first times you our out or you meet. These are often very good girls, the ones that want to really get to know you.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

LeChanteur

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 28, 2003
Messages
44
Reaction score
1
Thanks for all that.

I guess I'm imagining things.

Which gives me another question. What would u have to do (unintentionally of course) to reduce a girls IL?
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Originally posted by LeChanteur
Thanks for all that.

I guess I'm imagining things.

Which gives me another question. What would u have to do (unintentionally of course) to reduce a girls IL?
Punch her in the nose!

Her before the punch :) Her after the punch :(
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Try to make the punch look unintentional!
 

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2002
Messages
1,606
Reaction score
13
Age
46
First of all, relax. Are you having fun with her? It sounds like it. So what's the rush? So what, you didn't kiss her yet because the time didn't feel right. That's *OK*. It's better for you to do it when you feel comfortable than force it because some teenage, playa wanna-be says that you have to. Try to destroy any kind of time-restraint that you're making her perform by. Just let things flow and take things further, gradually.

Call her up tomorrow, the next-day...whenever you want to. Figure out a day that fits both of your schedules and plan another awesome date. Have a great time. And if you feel the time is right and the situation is natural...kiss her. The only signs that you have to be worried about are a) she accepted your date, and b) she allowed herself to get into a situation where she is susceptible of being kissed.
 
Top