FR: AMOG wanted 3-some

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Last Friday hanging out with my best bud, AMOG. I run into the store, he talks to these to girls, they had to work till 9 but wanted to party with us. We've met them before but never closed the deal. We were never really interested before.

Anyways AMOG says you take HB6, I'll take HB7. I replied, no I said I'd do the other one. He says well "I set it up for 9 tonight, take one for the team and you do HB6" I decide ok.

Well that night comes, we pick them up, were already drunk but we spend the night with them. Friday night no one closes the deal. Saturday afternoon I leave AMOG's place with HB6, HB7 went home that morning. I leave HB6 out and about. I go back to AMOG's Sat night, HB6 and HB7 had just left after spending a few more hours there.

I go to the bar, run into HB7 the one AMOG wanted. He was at home with his wife so I decide, all is far in love an war. I bring her back to AMOG's place and do her in his basement. Sunday afternoon, we go out and pick up some beer, AMOG says "think she'd be into a 3-some?" I said I don't know. I wasn't really in the mood. I told him to go for it if he wanted. I was too hungover from the night before. I gave him a few opportunities alone with her but he didn't make a move.

So at the end of the day, I got the HB7, he was stuck with his wife. I had no objections to sharing, I just didn't want a part of it.

SAYNO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MacAvoy said:
Last Friday hanging out with my best bud, AMOG. I run into the store, he talks to these to girls, they had to work till 9 but wanted to party with us. We've met them before but never closed the deal. We were never really interested before.

Anyways AMOG says you take HB6, I'll take HB7. I replied, no I said I'd do the other one. He says well "I set it up for 9 tonight, take one for the team and you do HB6" I decide ok.

Well that night comes, we pick them up, were already drunk but we spend the night with them. Friday night no one closes the deal. Saturday afternoon I leave AMOG's place with HB6, HB7 went home that morning. I leave HB6 out and about. I go back to AMOG's Sat night, HB6 and HB7 had just left after spending a few more hours there.

I go to the bar, run into HB7 the one AMOG wanted. He was at home with his wife so I decide, all is far in love an war. I bring her back to AMOG's place and do her in his basement. Sunday afternoon, we go out and pick up some beer, AMOG says "think she'd be into a 3-some?" I said I don't know. I wasn't really in the mood. I told him to go for it if he wanted. I was too hungover from the night before. I gave him a few opportunities alone with her but he didn't make a move.

So at the end of the day, I got the HB7, he was stuck with his wife. I had no objections to sharing, I just didn't want a part of it.
Hey, I don't blame you, i wouldn't want some other mans slimy nutsacks bumping up against me either. :nono:

SN'

ElChoclo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry Phoenix but this is life not Sunday school. At least MacAvoy has had a little adventure and he shared it with you for your education, so accept the gift in the spirit in which it was intended.

Cruise

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
but they are bad boys... no?

unless you have another definition....

or just work on your retort game... ;)

BigDawg

Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't realize that commiting marital infidelity is a characteristic of being a DJ.

Jus' wonderin'

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MacAvoy didin't call his buddy AMOG a DJ at any point in his post.

wunnaBsmooth

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think so.....

I don't see where AMOG got any Pv$$y.......(not even from his wife...lol)
So he didn't actually "cheat" on her..... It was implied that he COULD HAVE BEEN in a compromising position once in the story, but that's not adultery....You're only guilty of "intent" when you're caught with large amounts of drugs...lol
The buddy got some action in AMOG'S basement, which might be "low rent" but still, who cares? The story doesn't say whether he's married or not......

At least it was an interesting read...

It could be this AMOG dude is working on DJ'ing skills to help his marriage. Maybe his wife is willing partner to the 3-some idea........?

ElChoclo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A Phoenix lives 500 years or something doesn't it, then gets reborn after burning up. Looks like you're all burnt up, so I guess the next stage is an infantile one for you.

Could be too that your thinking is about 500 years out of date. I notice that you're from "Europe". A place which brought such gems of intellectual handiwork as the Spanish Inquisition and fascism into existence.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Update

This girl has called for me twice this week, and even came looking for me yesterday. I went out last night and after everyone went home, I decided to go for a booty call. Went to her house and satisfied her. Woke up this AM, gave it to her again, then left immediately after to try give her a message.

She is too into me. She wants more from me, I can tell from the way she acts. How can I get her to stop thinking this way. I only want a FB as I have no interest in her. I think I need to start treating her more like meat, I think I'm being too nice.

Pointers anyone? She thinks I'm b/f material.