Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR - alkgjadkljasklj

MoAF

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am in the café inside Barns and Nobles reading the fantastic book 48 Laws of Power when I see a woman dressed in a black suit with white pinstripes… looking very professional and oh-so sexy. I walk over, make eye contact and toss a smile, she coyly smiles back and closes her body language as if to say “Try Me.” So, not being a fool, I walk right up to her and say…

AG smiling, but assertive- “Excuse me <hand motion ‘YOU ARE IN MY WAY’>”
HBBusiness confused, lets down ***** shield – “Oh, uh, sure”
AG – “Thanks.” So I walk bye and brush my arm against her back lightly, and stand not 2 feet from her. I study a few books on the shelves and exclaim loudly “I love creative book covers!” as I stand up, and smile @ HBBusiness. “I mean just take a look @ that... if hypothetically, I WERE to judge a book by its cover, that would be an A+!”
HBBusiness laughing half with me, half at me – “How strange…”
AG pointing to astronomy book – “Strange maybe, but at leased I don’t need a book to tell me how to look @ stars”
HBBusiness – “Oh come now, that looks like a fantastic book, it comes with a fully functional CD rom… which is far better to those half functioning CD roms of the dark ages.”
AG chuckling – “True, don’t you just hate it when you put a CD in your computer and it explodes?”
HBBusiness – “I know, I can’t stand that!”
AG – “I’m Anthony, by the way”
HB Business – “Lynn, its nice to meet you Anthony”
AG – “Oh, complimenting me already I see! You must be up to something <debonair smile and quick change of subjects> so what brings you to the bargain books section of Barns and Nobles, Lynn?”
*She needs a book for work, we talk about work, we talk about free time, convo is going well so I decide to close*
AG – “Lynn, you are an interesting girl, and this has been quite the conversation <she agrees> Although I should be going… would you like to continue this strange conversation some other time?”
HBBusiness hands me her business card [she is a trader] – “Sure, sounds fun!”

I’m walking out of Starbucks, after a quiet afternoon of sitting reading the fantastic book 48 laws of power [actually, I was on my way to barns and nobles café where I’d later make that approach ^^, lol]. Anyways, this bubbly girl is walking in my direction and when she is about 20 feet away I say…

AG wide smile and open body language – “Well hey there”
HBArtsy – “Hi, how are you?”
AG surprised she was so bubbly/polite – “My god, its so refreshing to meet someone so polite! I’m doing wonderful, and how about yourself?”
HBArtsy giggles – “Well thank you! I’m doing stupendous!”
AG – “Stupendous? That’s a fantastic word! The English language is such a beautiful thing!”
HBArtsy – “Oh I know!”
AG – “So what brings you to Starbucks?”
*She was on her way to work, she just bought an apartment, she goes to school @ an artsy fartsy college*
AG – “Well its been a trip, but I should be going, we should defiantly continue this conversation later”
HBArtsy – “That’d be great <scribbles down #>”

I'm on my way to dinna, later boys!

PiHiPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Awesome, have you had any failures between all of these women? Cuz i'd like to see those too:D

P.I.M.P.

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice work.

Julius_Caesar

Don Juan
Reaction score
I love this guy, not to do too much ego stroking for him, but he should just have his own FR thread, saves space. I think that it is very very helpful for people to post FRs like this one because it gives us reluctant approachers hope. It all seems so easy when he does it, but he is pretty funny so that helps. I also would like to know if, like PiHiPlaya asked, he gets many faliures.

dip

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What the hell was the point of this post? Do you have a question, or are you just trying to show off once again? And what's up with the name of the post?

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:rolleyes:

Tony, Tony, Tony...

Your alienating the AFCs with this post, bro. Your also, forcing me to make negative assumptions about you.

I hate to be a smartass (hmm...I love being a smartass) but why are you telling us this. If this was really as common of an occurence as you make it out to be, you would not make it out to be special.

What was it that matrix said...humans dynamics?

Yes... I realize at no point did you directly state "This happens all the time!" but to what purpose could this serve as to anything other than to spoon-feed us ideals regarding your persona?

I realize in reality, you are merely excited because you made these two 'awesome' pickups and you wanted to sort of boast...

Maybe I'm wrong, I love to be proved wrong, go for it.

Superman X

Banned
Reaction score
Smooth...you are wrong. You and dip don't seem to see the point of field reports. Posting FRs has two main purposes.

#1 - Other people can comment on what you did and you can improve your game w/ their advice.

#2 - More importantly, reading field reports is the best way to learn how to actually pickup, interact with, and seduce girls, other than actually doing it. Screw all this "my-philosophy-is-that-there-is-no-philosophy" intellectual bullsh!t, field reports provide hard and fast examples and techniques that you can use for PUs. On ASF they have a whole forum devoted to them.

To you guys who never put out FRs, do you ever actually ever get out into the field? Or do you just sit at home all day posting about DJ philosophies and answering questions which will take you into "DJ Nirvava"?

Great post Anthony. Keep the FRs coming.

-Dan

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To be bluntly honest, as you have done yourself in the first place of your response (Smooth...you are wrong.) Superman… you sound ignorant.

I do not believe the “field report” (which you suggested I did not understand the significance of :rolleyes: ) posted here by Anthony is going to serve a purpose to anyone.

You can shoot down an intellectual way of thinking all you want (Boy, clearly you know how to make yourself look good), but nevertheless it serves a superior purpose for those who understand it, which in my own honest assumption – you do not.

"My’s-philosophy-is-that-there-is-no-philosophy" . I hate dealing with people like you in real life, you blind yourself with what seems simple, factual and easy to comprehend, and deem everything else as bull****.

I have a friend who thinks computers are a conspiracy. He believes all of science is, in fact. He believes this because he does not have the mental ability to comprehend ‘the big picture’, in the scientific field.

If you honestly believe the posts I make are worthless, then you are absolutely beyond help. They’re golden. I do not understand what the **** I can learn from a field report.

“field reports provide hard and fast examples and techniques that you can use for PUs. On ASF they have a whole forum devoted to them.”

Well to begin with, just to clear things up, I don’t give a **** if ASF has a thousand forums dedicated to it.

If you weren’t already aware, I am against the type of thinking you're suggesting. “Follow our example, do what we do, and you’ll get chicks!” It’s worthless and I believe you are to ignorant to see it.

Why tell an AFC to act like you, when you can take his hand and improve his character to such a degree that he can develop his own style, which isn’t artifical?

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't slept in 2 days, so Superman, I didn't mean to be offensive or anything (I don't think I was.)

Have a good one!

DarkfalconIV

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
******* yes you did

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What if they are both necessary evils? As I always say... mindset is useless without technique and vice versa. Therefore posts on both of the ends of the spectrum serve very good purpose. Threads on mindset are like showing you what the Matrix is (I know, I know... I really should stop talking about it) and threads on techniques (et al... field reports) are like Combat Training. One is not better than the other... because in essence they need each other.

To you guys who never put out FRs, do you ever actually ever get out into the field? Or do you just sit at home all day posting about DJ philosophies and answering questions which will take you into "DJ Nirvava"?
Wow Dan that was mildly insulting... since I (including Smooth and perhaps a few others) never put out such reports, may you please tell me then where would have otherwise developed our ideas? Granted I won't even lie... I'm not out there doing these things 53485632948623942 times a day like Anthony, SexPDX and the like do... but it obvious that we would have to these things during some point of our lives... I mean, I'm a good storyteller, but damn... to come up with all of those posts... I would have at least done a little bit to know a thing or two. This is where that balance comes in... trying to find "Don Juan Nirvana" as you put it is absolutely useless to me in my opinion... but this also goes for skirt chasing on a daily basis.

By the way... nice job Anthony... ;)

The Matrix: Revolution™

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Matrix: Reloaded
snip
Now that I'm awake, I'm going to go ahead and basically just agree with Matrix. Haha :D

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dip
What the hell was the point of this post? Do you have a question, or are you just trying to show off once again? And what's up with the name of the post?

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
for christ's sake lighten up! Its an alright post, newbie's can learn some stuff from it. I like field reports, they make me smile! And since I, and maybe only I find them insightful and pleasing to read, that alone warents their existence. Its posts with nothing or wrong advice to offer that piss me off.

MoAF, well done- on the pick ups and on giving something for newbies to work with.

Newbie's, look at it for a bit and understand why they worked. And get out there and make your's work too!

DJs, this post isn't really for you. So if you want to give MoAF a pat on the back that's fine, but if you would rather this post was something else then there is rele no point in bad mouthing the guy for posting a success story.

Superman X

Banned
Reaction score
What if they are both necessary evils? As I always say... mindset is useless without technique and vice versa. Therefore posts on both of the ends of the spectrum serve very good purpose. Threads on mindset are like showing you what the Matrix is (I know, I know... I really should stop talking about it) and threads on techniques (et al... field reports) are like Combat Training. One is not better than the other... because in essence they need each other.
I agree, we do need both mindset and technique posts. But I think we have way too many mindset posts and not enough technique posts.

Wow Dan that was mildly insulting... since I (including Smooth and perhaps a few others) never put out such reports, may you please tell me then where would have otherwise developed our ideas? Granted I won't even lie... I'm not out there doing these things 53485632948623942 times a day like Anthony, SexPDX and the like do... but it obvious that we would have to these things during some point of our lives... I mean, I'm a good storyteller, but damn... to come up with all of those posts... I would have at least done a little bit to know a thing or two. This is where that balance comes in... trying to find "Don Juan Nirvana" as you put it is absolutely useless to me in my opinion... but this also goes for skirt chasing on a daily basis.
I don't doubt that you and Smooth are out in the field because your advice actually works. I'd be curious to know what exactly you are doing in the field, but whatever. I'm talking about the people with like 2000+ posts who don't do sh!t in the field and give sh!t advice.

Superman X

Banned
Reaction score
You can shoot down an intellectual way of thinking all you want (Boy, clearly you know how to make yourself look good), but nevertheless it serves a superior purpose for those who understand it, which in my own honest assumption – you do not.

"My’s-philosophy-is-that-there-is-no-philosophy" . I hate dealing with people like you in real life, you blind yourself with what seems simple, factual and easy to comprehend, and deem everything else as bull****.
There's a time and place for being intellectual. I know when that time and place is. Like (brace yourself for some shameless bragging), when I got a 5 on the AP chem exam, 1530 on the SATs, my A in my courses at Cornell and Chicago, etc. Girls are not one of those subjects to intellectualize, as Pook pointed out in The Secret of the Jerk (great post).

I used to be one of those people who did that. I would waste hours memorizing NLP patterns, reading DJ posts, etc. Now I realize that it's much simpler than that. I've stopped being such a nerd and now I act like a testosteronized male, with much more success.

But this is way off topic.

for christ's sake lighten up!
Maybe we should all take his advice:D

-Dan

MoAF

Don Juan
Reaction score
Phili PIMP Julius GOLD - I get rejected A LOT. Thats because I say hi and offer basic salutations to every HB I can... often they just do not supplicate and I don't bother talking with them. Also, because I approach such a volume of women I of course get the "I have a boyfriend" line a lot... I usualy drop a "well we can just be friends" to bait them in, but it rarely works. Yesterday I was handing out flyers for a sale going on at work [girls clothing store] and I saw HBBF window shopping...

AG - Hey there, whats so interesting, if you don't mind me asking?
HBBF - Oh I'm trying to decide which one to buy [motions through window into display case in the store] for my boyfriend
AG - AWWW, thats adorable! Well, take a flyer for 15% off everything in our store while your deciding!
HBBF - Oh, thanks... what store is this?
AG - G + G
HBBF makes a face - You work @ G + G... the girls clothing store?
AG - Why does everyone make that wierd <immitates face> scrunchy face when they find out I work @ G + G?! Shish!
HBBF laughs and hands back the flyer - Well no offense or anything, but, we make fun of your store where I work...
AG grinning and having way too much fun - Oh, isn't that polite... I give you a preasant and you toss it back and inform me I've been the ass of random jokes by people I've never met before... what a wonderful world... where do you work, anyways?
*we talk about work, jeans, style, dancing*
AG - Well, I should get back to work <hand motion to flyers>, but this was tons of fun, lets get together sometime!
HBBF - I can't... I have a boyfriend!
AG - And he is so unconfident that getting together with a new friend would drive him nuts?
HBBF - Unfortunitly... but you could stop bye and see me at work!
AG - Ah, I see, so its like prison, I've got visiting hours now?
HBBF laughing - Yeah...
AG - C ya later

BLEH... she had nice tits too.

DIP/OAK - the point of this FR is the same as every other FR, you know, like the FR's by guys like SexPDX and Chancealot back in the day... guys who are far more successful/mature that boys like you.

Smooth - I say hello/gen convo to every HB I can... I actually approach [detailed conversation] at leased 10 women a week. I post FR's because of the simple phrase:

"What one man can do another can do!"

Getting #'s is nothing new or special to me. Gettings #'s is not very difficult, as you SHOULD know. I write because people read, capisce?

SuperX/Cloud - Yeah, pretty much :rolleyes:

Matrix - I think tecknique posts NEED to outnumber mindset posts. If every post was about confidence, no one would be confident... you of all people [my drill shargent ;)] know this well. In truth, the logic of these forums is idiocy... any post on taking action [FR/exercise threads] result in a change in mindset. And any post on mindset [confidence/prize threads] result in a change in action.

I'm out...

Last edited:

dip

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MoAF

DIP/OAK - the point of this FR is the same as every other FR, you know, like the FR's by guys like SexPDX and Chancealot back in the day... guys who are far more successful/mature that boys like you.
I'm out...
Do you mean "far more successful/mature than* boys like you"?

And did you also mean to spell usually as "usualy", "Unfortunitly" as unfortunately, "tecknique" as technique and much much more?!

You would think that a "mature boy" like you would know how to spell these common words!

I've said this before, and I'll say it again. Stop wasting your time typing and making up stories attempting to gain popularity on a message board, and learn how to spell, faggot.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dip
Do you mean "far more successful/mature than* boys like you"?

And did you also mean to spell usually as "usualy", "Unfortunitly" as unfortunately, "tecknique" as technique and much much more?!

You would think that a "mature boy" like you would know how to spell these common words!

I've said this before, and I'll say it again. Stop wasting your time typing and making up stories attempting to gain popularity on a message board, and learn how to spell, faggot.
I think that covers most of it. SO MoAf, what makes you such a man compared to me? You dont even know me, yet im a boy. Just cause i dont look 35 doesnt mean anything. And like dip said, MATURE MEN CAN SPELL!!!