Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR - 8 Hour Daygame Marathon

momentomori

Don Juan
Reaction score
So a wing and I decided to go on an epic daygame marathon on Sunday. We got started at 11 and went all the way until about 7. Totally exhausting and probably too much, but about an hour after I had lunch at around 2 I caught a second wind and refused to leave until I had a few solid interactions. I wish I could say I now have something solid to show for it, but I don't. A couple of meaningless instagrams and numbers. One number is somewhat solid, which has a funny story behind it. I also attempted a couple of insta-dates but probably fumbled in how I approached them (James Tusk mentioned recently how Sundays are the perfect time to go for instadates, because chances are if they are at a shopping mall alone on a Sunday they are doing **** all and have free time, which was an intention I had set for the day).

During the morning I was getting some traction with some girls, but for the most part it was BF rejections, and a few stuck-up 6-7's who couldn't give two ****s about me approaching them. Also young girls offer some of the more painful rejections as well. Since they're young they lack social skills and are awkward AF and don't know how to leave the interaction gracefully. Just something I noticed the other day.

At around 2 o'clock right before I was crashing hard from a lack of food I see an amazing looking brunette girl. This girl was about a 9. I approached her and completely seized up during the conversation. She mentioned she was Turkish and I had **** all to say! I could have mentioned Enes Kanter who is in the NBA or how interested Turkey is given their georgraphy between europe and asia. Her relationship with the Armenians in Glendale, etc.. But I had nothing. I realized later it was because my brain was probably dying from low blood sugar. Lesson: Don't let lack of nutrition/hydration get in the way of your game. Try to have that **** sorted out when doing daygame sessions. It is what it is and it happens sometimes though. I was somewhat hungover too.

Afterwards I see this black chick with the most ridiculous ass. 10/10 ass. I see she has a nice pedicure, is dressed sensibly, and does not seem to have any tattoos. If there were ever a black chick I would go for this would be it. I approach her and follow up with asking her what she's up to right now. She said she was shopping for a hoodie and tee. I said given how she was currently dressed she did not look like a hoodie and tee type. She said she was dressed up because she is in LA. And at this my antennas go up and I have instadate firmly on my mind. I ask her where she is from and she says Virginia. We talk some more about stuff and then she decides to walk into a Pac-sun. This is where I may have ****ed up because I followed her into the pac-sun while still throwing in bits of conversation as she looked at clothes. However, I should have maybe split off from her at this point and gave her some space to look at the clothes herself while I perused the mens section. Instead I followed her, which may have come accross as creepy and clingy and started commenting on the clothes she was picking out (i.e. that matches, looks good, etc.). At some point she asked me if I need to meet with the friend I told her I was meeting with earlier. She asked if I wanted her number. I said yeah and lets meet up later for coffee at the starbucks. Took her phone number down and got out of there as I felt that I may have overstayed my welcome. I felt really good about the likelihood of meeting up with her again that day we seemed to get along well and I detected very little disinterest or discomfort from her, but it never happened. Counting on a meetup to happen later may have been ****up #2 because girls are flakey as **** and counting on her to meet up again was a bit of a stretch. Especially in a location like the one I was in where daygamers are prowling like rabid wolves and would quickly seize upon her the second they laid eyes. I should have just said "oh, he's running late r.n. Its all good I could stick around for a little bit. In fact, I'm actually about to go to starbucks right now would you like to join me?" And then proceeded to take her back to her hotel and pump that phat ass of hers LOL. But she never texted back. I might actually text her tomorrow to just ask her why she decided not to meet up w/ me. She might be honest given she's now in another state.

However, after walking away from that interaction and feeling triumphant I see this other chick with a great ass talking to her friend. She bids her friend goodbye after giving her directions to somewhere and I quickly make a move. I open with sorry, I didn't want to interrupt you while you were giving directions to your friend (showing I am an empathic person) and then go with a compliment. She likes it and we begin talking. At some point I go for the number and she inputs it into my phone for me. She mentions she has to run somewhere, so instadate was not an option here. Upon attempting to send her a text I realize her number is already a contact in my phone. I then realize that I have a message log of text messages that I had already sent her. At this point I'm just like what is going on!? And then it hit me, I had already approached this chick and got her number at a totally different location in LA! She didn't respond to my texts last time. I thought she would have realized this and then realized I was the guy that she ghosted. But apparently it was such a hard no last time that she must have deleted my message log, so she had no record of my previous interaction with her. We've been texting a bit back and forth today, but she's no longer responding. I even brought up our previous interaction, but she does not seem to remember.

Then I bounced to another location and got one of the most rude rejections I have ever received. Tattoo'd black chick and against my better judgement I decided to approach because she was past her prime and figured she might be open. Nope. I go up to her and the second she sees me she takes a step back and raises her finger and says "don't talk to me". I'm just like "what?". She repeats herself "don't talk to me". And to this I simply said "okay" and walked away. Their were onlookers and it was somewhat of a scene. Kind of took me out of state tbh, but I made a few more approaches and got rejected, but at least they were appreciative and polite and that brought me back to life somewhat.

Last one was a borderline retarded ADHD lightskin black chick at wholefoods. She was stupid hot though about a 9. I open her and very lukewarm interest, but she's still standing there. So I continue talking about her choice of vegan frozen foods. We then sort of have a conversation about meat and ethics, but she's too retarded to carry out an actual conversation. She just says **** like "omg, I would never." in regards to eating meat. And then she walks away almost as if she's rejecting me, and then comes back. At some point I realize this girl is a space cadet and I kind of get tired of her ****. I'm about to walk away from her and then she says "wait, are you going?", which was a strong sign of interest and I stick it out and continue attempting to have a conversation with her. We hang out a whole foods for a good 15mins. Later on I find she has legit adhd and is on adderall and she doesn't take any on that day. I try to go for the instadate but she says she wants to go home. I let her go and will probably never hear from her again. Just a weird, ****ed up hot LA chick I guess. I was practically dead at this point anyway.

Lastly I've been texting this girl who I met in a very brief interaction and who's number I got the other day. I'm starting to realize that sometimes texting back and forth is necessary with approaches from daygame, especially if the interactions are on the shorter side. Online dating interactions I usually keep intentionally short, because there are so many time wasters and girls are already interested in dating anyway. No need for long interactions with them. However, for cold approach, I'm basically a guy who they met off the street who they met in a very unorthodox way. They probably want to know a little bit about me for comfort purposes via text. Some girls hate texting though, so its a mixed bag. Maybe erring on the side of overtexting and dialing back if they take long to respond is the move.

Lesson: texting after cold approach may be necessary.

Tattoos on black chicks can be a red flag. Especially if they have somewhat of a trashy look about them.

When going for the instadate, try not to meet up later, try to make it happen right then and there.

momentomori

Don Juan
Reaction score
I noticed a few times in your OP, you kind of went off about certain chicks were 'stuck up' and 'lack social skills.'

We have to try not to react immaturely when we get rejected.

I mean, calling a girl a 'stuck up b!tch' for not wanting to talk to you is a bit harsh.

Maybe you aren't attractive to her and she wasn't into you. That doesn't make her a 'stuck up b!tch.'
That's fair. Its just that some of these chicks aren't that hot and I kind of feel like I'm doing that a favor by approaching them. I also feel a bit silly blowing these chicks' egos up by giving them free attention and validation. But you're right they don't really owe me anything, but I just feel like politeness and a certain level of cordiality should be a given for anyone. Often times these chicks will not look at me and be very dismissive, rather than saying they're not interested, which I would totally respect. When they give me the silent treatment I will stick in there to hopefully generate some type of interest/attraction. However, I think I'm starting to be realize maybe its better to bid them a good day quickly when they're giving me that dismissive vibe.

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's fair. Its just that some of these chicks aren't that hot and I kind of feel like I'm doing that a favor by approaching them. I also feel a bit silly blowing these chicks' egos up by giving them free attention and validation. But you're right they don't really owe me anything, but I just feel like politeness and a certain level of cordiality should be a given for anyone. Often times these chicks will not look at me and be very dismissive, rather than saying they're not interested, which I would totally respect. When they give me the silent treatment I will stick in there to hopefully generate some type of interest/attraction. However, I think I'm starting to be realize maybe its better to bid them a good day quickly when they're giving me that dismissive vibe.
If you're good with non-verbal communication you'd probably not even approach them. 90% of the approach is non verbal. I?m risk averse and only approach after enough eye contact to show some interest. Even then, often times they end up being married/having a boyfriend.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I also feel a bit silly blowing these chicks' egos up by giving them free attention and validation.
I thought of this myself... It's akin to giving a "Like" in person. That's what I dislike most about being rejected. I just validated them for nothing. It hast to be done though.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, you daygamed for 8 hours and all you got was a couple IGs and numbers? You might want to take a step back and revaluate the way you look, dress, talk, walk, body language, eye contact your making, and more. There is most likely something your doing wrong.

Also, don't take IGs. If she offers you social media instead of her number, just decline and walk.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's fair. Its just that some of these chicks aren't that hot and I kind of feel like I'm doing that a favor by approaching them. I also feel a bit silly blowing these chicks' egos up by giving them free attention and validation.
It may or it may not surprise you, if you approach a girl that doesn't feel comfortable in her own skin, isn't taking ideal care of herself for whatever reason, maybe she has issues, it's more likely she will lash out.

Discernment is also good.

These women, though they help you get over AA and rejection, may not deserve your time and attention. Consider investing this time in yourself and approaching the women you are more strongly attracted to. You can use the time you gain to learn things and improve your looks/health so that you can get the women you aim to get as well.

You can also get a job selling energy contracts or bartending, then you can socialize and make cash at the same time. Probably ideal.

momentomori

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't really know why people are commenting on me having AA. Its not really a problem for me at this point. I've probably done about 100 approaches.

momentomori

Don Juan
Reaction score
So, you daygamed for 8 hours and all you got was a couple IGs and numbers? You might want to take a step back and revaluate the way you look, dress, talk, walk, body language, eye contact your making, and more. There is most likely something your doing wrong.

Also, don't take IGs. If she offers you social media instead of her number, just decline and walk.
Some almost instadates in there as well. IDK I think I'm pretty good on all of that stuff. Could be location. I'm in a very heavily daygamed area and maybe chicks are getting approached a lot. Not really too sure. Agree though, something has to change. And yeah, regarding insta, starting to see its utterly pointless. I've been experimenting with it lately.

It may or it may not surprise you, if you approach a girl that doesn't feel comfortable in her own skin, isn't taking ideal care of herself for whatever reason, maybe she has issues, it's more likely she will lash out.

Discernment is also good.

These women, though they help you get over AA and rejection, may not deserve your time and attention. Consider investing this time in yourself and approaching the women you are more strongly attracted to. You can use the time you gain to learn things and improve your looks/health so that you can get the women you aim to get as well.

You can also get a job selling energy contracts or bartending, then you can socialize and make cash at the same time. Probably ideal.
Yeah, your probably right about focusing my energies on girls that actually interest me. I'm at the point where I don't really need to prove to myself that I can approach girls, as I've approached well over 100 at this point. I should target girls that at least show slight interest, and not bothering with time waster or girls i'm wishy washy about. But sometimes I will go up to them and they will be lukewarm towards me, but as I continue talking I start to like them more.

As far as bartending or something like that lol. I'm not a college student bro. I have a FT profession so I'm good on that. Might try volunteering though.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Could be location. I'm in a very heavily daygamed area and maybe chicks are getting approached a lot. Not really too sure. Agree though, something has to change. And yeah, regarding insta, starting to see its utterly pointless. I've been experimenting with it lately.
i doubt it. Not as many guys are into game as you might think. Trust me, I've doing approaches for years (mainly nightgame). Taking any social media is joke. Don't even accept it. Do you think they would give Channing Tatum there IG? Just keep trying different things out. Keep experimenting. Eventually you will figure out what works for you and what doesn't. Lay off the PUA YouTube videos too. The game is played in the field not watching videos. You learn in the field through trial and error.

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As far as bartending or something like that lol. I'm not a college student bro. I have a FT profession so I'm good on that. Might try volunteering though.
I've seriously considered bartending for fun on top of my full-time role, ended up being a photographer at a big club. Girls all come to the guy with the camera, but clubs girls are literally the opposite of my type.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This was actually interesting to read. Interactions like this are naturally going to have a low success rate, I'm not sure if you are aware of that or not. When you are approaching these women you are literally a stranger and for all they know you could be a nut that stalks them or freaks out over a rejection.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, I think you done good. Keep it up

I don't agree with the whole 'You went out for the day approaching and didn't get laid!!? - must be doing something wrong' thing.

It sounds like you were approaching some very hot young girls (9's), and we have no idea what you look like. So of COURSE you could literally be running the best 'game' known to man and would still be striking out with them girls if you are just not close to being her type and she has no physical attraction to you.

Tom Torerro claimed 1 lay in 30 approaches I believe. Now, Torerro also used actresses in infields. SO it's fair to say that his 1 in 30 number was greatly exaggerated. Probably more like 1 in 200 or something. I feel like this hit rate is more or less confirmed with other uncut infield sessions i've seen over the years from other PUA's

I joined a discord PUA channel a few years back and it was full of these fantasists. I remember one saying he could guarantee he could bang 50% of the girls he cold approached. (what made it even weirder was that his 'model' seemed completely contradictory in that he claimed to just be direct in his approach and not use any technical game, but also claimed that it wasn't about looks at all! Work that one out)

Anyway, I said 'Wow. With that hit rate you should just hang out at Victoria secret model conventions. They get like 300 models turn up. You could bang 150 young 10/10 models. Might even get you famous'. He didn't really know how to react to that lol. Felt like he'd realised his claims were just ridiculous

momentomori

Don Juan
Reaction score
I respect the fact that you went on the streets and approached, but daygame session don't work I think, it's not natural. I don't know how to explain it, but the girl probably feel that you are chasing girls, your energy, vibe and everything. If you are attached to the outcome. I prefer to just approach girls I like when I'm doing my things. I won't spend my day approaching women, I think it's a waste of time, but it's me.
I'm starting to realize this to an extent. My best approaches have come when I was in a non-chalant manner going about my business and I just happen to see a hottie and I approach. Chasing them down during daygame sessions just increases the likelihood of coming across as thirsty, desperate, and PUA'ish. Perhaps I should be extra mindful of this when doing daygame.

momentomori

Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, I think you done good. Keep it up

I don't agree with the whole 'You went out for the day approaching and didn't get laid!!? - must be doing something wrong' thing.

It sounds like you were approaching some very hot young girls (9's), and we have no idea what you look like. So of COURSE you could literally be running the best 'game' known to man and would still be striking out with them girls if you are just not close to being her type and she has no physical attraction to you.

Tom Torerro claimed 1 lay in 30 approaches I believe. Now, Torerro also used actresses in infields. SO it's fair to say that his 1 in 30 number was greatly exaggerated. Probably more like 1 in 200 or something. I feel like this hit rate is more or less confirmed with other uncut infield sessions i've seen over the years from other PUA's

I joined a discord PUA channel a few years back and it was full of these fantasists. I remember one saying he could guarantee he could bang 50% of the girls he cold approached. (what made it even weirder was that his 'model' seemed completely contradictory in that he claimed to just be direct in his approach and not use any technical game, but also claimed that it wasn't about looks at all! Work that one out)

Anyway, I said 'Wow. With that hit rate you should just hang out at Victoria secret model conventions. They get like 300 models turn up. You could bang 150 young 10/10 models. Might even get you famous'. He didn't really know how to react to that lol. Felt like he'd realised his claims were just ridiculous
I'm starting to realize that almost all youtubers are probably overpromising/overselling. 1 in 100 probably sounds about right.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You definitely get an A for effort and it's more than what a lot of guys do or are afraid to do.
Practice, analysis, revisions will eventually hone your skills on the fine nuances you might be overlooking now.

I'm not exactly sure where you are or if you're just after the notch counts. If you are, I would suggest high traffic tourist locations as most of the girls that are on vacation or traveling just want a good time and have limited time to do it and don't have to worry about being judged by their peers since they are in a different place.

Another angle to diffuse their defenses is to pretend you are a famous Youtuber and just making videos out and about interviewing people for a certain subject. This let's you indirectly gauge their interest but also allows you to push the boundaries with taboo questions too. This also allows you to approach a group of girls and not have it seem awkward.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know if I agree that purposely doing sessions is not good. I got 7 numbers from 37 approaches. Three of the numbers were from a 1.5 hour session.