Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR: 2nd date lay report...cooking dinner never fails

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Something I would highly advise guys to start doing is to invite a woman over for dinner on a 2nd date. I've done this 3 times in the past month and all 3 times it's involved after dinner sex...like immediately after dinner sex...initiated by the woman all 3 times.

All 3 women told me some version of "when I accepted the invitation to come over I knew I was going to fvck you". So I guess this goes to the point of women know what it means but they appreciate the gesture of a man cooking dinner for them instead of just inviting them over for a movie or whatever. Plus I am a good cook and I like involving them to whatever degree they like cooking. Just always ask if they have any foods they don't like so you don't cook something they don't want to eat.

So anyway, had a first date last Thursday with this woman, a solid HB 7 with a great body and a girl next door cute face. Went out for drinks and convo flowed smoothly, we had a lot in common and she even mentioned that "next time" she would get the drinks as I closed out the tab. We got to her car and it was snowing and she forgot her snow brush so I went and grabbed mine. As I went to hand it to her I just kissed her and she fvxking loved it....couldnt get enough and told me that it was totally unexpected and that she never kisses on the first date...in most cases I would call BS but I actually believe her because she is very shy and reserved and said she doesn't like people she doesn't know touching her. For whatever reason she loved it when I did it tho...maybe because I just went for it or maybe because she really liked me who knows...

Anyways so she was going to Florida for a week but before she left she asked if we could get together when she got back either Friday or Saturday. I said we would make something work and while she was gone she would initiate texting every night around 10:30...we would shoot a few texts back and forth.

So Thursday we are texting and I make plans for Saturday. Didn't hear from her Friday so I shot her a text Saturday morning saying I hope she got back OK and that I looked forward to seeing her later. She responded immediately and I invited her over for dinner and told her we would go out and do something fun after. Needless to say the 2nd part never happened.

She gets to my place and brought a bottle of wine and a stout...I open the wine and as we are talking and cooking the glasses start finishing. By the end of dinner went through the whole bottle.

After dinner we are talking about music and dancing so I go to turn the TV on to find some appropriate music for that and she just comes and stands next to me very closely, wraps her arm around me and just looks up at me with these eyes that just said "stop doing that and just come fvck me." Next thing I know we are kissing and started getting really into it...I played it a little slower than normal due to her being kind of reserved I wanted to make sure she was really warmed up...started kissing her neck then pinned her to the wall with both hands over her head...she started grinding on me and I was like "its on now!".

Clothes came off, we basically fvcked off and on all night from 8:30pm on and she just left around 9:30 this morning...this shy and reserved woman was a freaking seductress in the bedroom...just some really intense great sex...she already asked when we can get together again before she left so it looks like this is going to be an ongoing thing...

So in short, inviting a woman over for dinner on a 2nd date is a great move because in her mind if she says yes, she is already agreeing to fvck you and actually is expecting it which makes your job a lot easier.
It's pretty much a given dude.