Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Four closes in three days

Dante1a

Don Juan
Reaction score
So this is another update from the world that I live in.

I have definitely had my share of ups and downs in the world of attraction, but, at the moment, this seems to be an "up". I put it here in case it helps anyone..and maybe I can back track and read it when I hit the inevitable down period.

---

Four "dates" in three days

My work schedule has me working overnights Sat- Tues with Weds- Fri off. So, I arranged go out for some wine Weds night and on Friday with two different girls, both absolutely beautiful and intelligent women.

The first girl was absolutely ****ing great man. Good conversation, awesome humor, eye contact, etc. One weird thing I that happened was that I had men approaching me to whisper "good work" or "you're a lucky man" in my ears. I just smiled, shook their hands and then blew them off (with the "wide eyed" thing to the girl).

I escalated with touching and eye contact and when it was time to go, she suggested that we go back to her apartment and hang out. There, we had more wine and had sex.

Day 2

The next morning, my transmission went out on my car. While waiting the 2 hours for a tow (it was off the road, but wtf?), I went to a nearby coffee shop to charge my phone and get something to drink.

An amazing looking brunette sat down a table away from me and started working on her Macbook. After a few phone calls, I conversationally opened her and we started talking. She eventually joined me at my table. Had a great time. Then I noticed that she had a wedding ring on. Can't believe it hadn't noticed before, because I am not into the whole cheating wife thing.

I asked her and she told me that it was actually just a deterrent because she guys hit on her a lot. We went next door to eat and then upstairs to her apartment. We had sex.

That night, I visited a friend of mine where he performs at a restaurant. The chef (beautiful girl) is a lot of fun and I've been working on her for awhile. It's a fun interaction though. Long, silent 45 sec long eye contact, making everyone uncomfortable. lol

At the end of the night, my friend, another guy, this girl and myself were on the sidewalk saying goodnight. We were all hugging each other. When she and I touched, she pulled me in and just melted into me. There was an immediate energy shift and we started making out. (Totally uncomfortable for my friends, but hey, he's known me a long time and is cool.)

Day 3

Went out to have some wine with a another girl. Escalated and made out with her. Honestly, I stopped the interaction short of sex, because - I WANTED TO ****ING GO HOME AND SLEEP. I was tired.

I also knew that she will be good to get together this next week as well.

Now, I feel like I'm getting better at escalating, but I think I need a few more tools in the tool box. I love having something that works, but eye contact is almost literally the ONLY THING I am doing.

Does anyone have good escalation stuff I should try this next week?

dap

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You are escalating only with eye contact? Can you describe more specifically how such an escalation works?

Dante1a

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmm... thinking about it:

There is very basic kino (touching her arm during talking, etc).

I start to slow my speech and just focus into their eyes. You basically lock in with her. When you sit back and look into her eyes like you want her and she looks back and doesn't break, the tension is ****ing incredible.

I suppose speech slows, I am move sexual in my motions and major sexual eye contact... So it's more, now that I think about it..but not all that much more.