"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Found this post on getting college girls as an older guy, how accurate is it?

U

user43770

Guest
Lmao you're delusional.
You had me laughing here, because @DEEZEDBRAH is delusional, and so repetitive and simplistic that he's boring, but then you continued on...

You're saying you'd rather date a child, because they are immature as ****. They don't know what they want to do with their lives and are hella confused. But for you their pretty and their eggs are fresh? Yuck lol
You must be a woman.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Dan.Lifestyle

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 24, 2019
Messages
68
Reaction score
42
Age
32
Location
Cali
Yeah, hot fertile women are icky! :rolleyes:
Yeah ok buddy. Maybe you just haven't f*cked enough of them to get tired of them. I'm trying to tell you from experience but whatever.
 

Dan.Lifestyle

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 24, 2019
Messages
68
Reaction score
42
Age
32
Location
Cali
You had me laughing here, because @DEEZEDBRAH is delusional, and so repetitive and simplistic that he's boring, but then you continued on...



You must be a woman.
Nah bro, i'm just over young women. Don't get me wrong they're fun but they get hella annoying. F*ck, have fun, then get yourself a woman that helps your grind. Not one you have to babysit.
 

Dan.Lifestyle

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 24, 2019
Messages
68
Reaction score
42
Age
32
Location
Cali
Dan. Some of those hot coeds have had more sex than you have. She’s done anything in porn and sometimes much more edge.
You are living in the feminine imperative world where men remain clueless and harmless little termites.
I mean yeah maybe some have, but I feel like you guys are trying to judge my experience based off my post count lmao.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Dan.Lifestyle

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 24, 2019
Messages
68
Reaction score
42
Age
32
Location
Cali
18 is legal kuz. You mad?

Lmfao @date?Never heard of Netflix and chill? #pathetic!

Women just ****kkk these days. Cucks date.

You wouldn't know. Dudes never seen a vagina before.



Calls top form SMV a child. Then, argues would smash 20.

Mate,you couldn't pull a ***** 30 even if you were at gun point.

Step your game up. Ibblame low testosterone and bbc cuck porn.
LMAO. LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. All I can say to that. Dudes on the internet crack me up.
 

Dan.Lifestyle

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 24, 2019
Messages
68
Reaction score
42
Age
32
Location
Cali
Everything aside though, Although I don't agree with the last part, the article is actually right on a lot of things. Like not being seen as a sterotypical 'Old dude'. But I think it's making them out to be way harder than they actually are. Here's what I did tonight:

-Went out with my good friend who is a Radio DJ in my town(Shout out to Social circle game)
-Booked to DJ a frat party/tailgate at my local state university
-Hella Hot Coeds
-Set up, we get the party going
-I'm the youngest in my group(25) all my DJ friends 30+
-Also the one with the most game
-Party gets jumping, Hanging out with DJ for Social proof, all the other Djs at tailgate are kids/rookies. Can't compete with Pro ****.
-I spend the entire party just hyping the crowd and dancing with girls
-By End of the night i'm up making out with two college Chicks at the same time on a couch, while stunned frat dudes can't even fathom wtf they're seeing. (Hilarious, they're begging me to share. Girls loved it)
-Both know I'm 25 and don't even go to school there, I just know the Dj's
-Had I not made out with them both, probably could have pulled the one I liked back to my place to ****, but it was the other one with her hand on my **** :p
-Dj went home with one of the coeds, Naturally(Not mine a different girl lol)
-Moral of the story, don't obsess over these bitches. They're not hard to f*ck. You just need to step your game up.
 
Last edited:

Dan.Lifestyle

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 24, 2019
Messages
68
Reaction score
42
Age
32
Location
Cali
I'll even post 1 screenshot from the party (which I'm sure people usually don't even do). But y'all aren't getting anymore cause I don't know you f*ckers lol

Step your game up.
 

Attachments

Last edited:

Dan.Lifestyle

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 24, 2019
Messages
68
Reaction score
42
Age
32
Location
Cali
Oh and before I get the "BuT YOu DiDnT **** THem!111!11!!!!!"

Uh, yeah. Because looking like a ****ing legend in-front of Frat dudes tickles me WAY more than ****ing ANOTHER 19 year old chick who's just going to starfish all night in bed. Plus I got her number so i'll **** her and her friend later.
 
Last edited:

Dan.Lifestyle

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 24, 2019
Messages
68
Reaction score
42
Age
32
Location
Cali
We're just busting your balls. If you like older chicks, that's cool.
lol oh ok then allow me to bust back

This is what I visualize you guys to look like based on your responses:

3048

"Fertile pus$y is the best pus$y. Livin' the dream"
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Dan.Lifestyle

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 24, 2019
Messages
68
Reaction score
42
Age
32
Location
Cali
How could you get tired of ***king them? I guess we have our own preferences.
I guess its because they rarely know anything about sex. Very Timid and don't know what they like or even how to communicate. It's a turn on at first but jeez. My best Sex has been with women older than me (25). Yeah on average the younger girls are tighter but I've had 27 yo's who felt much better somehow and knew A LOT more about pleasing me. Preferences indeed.
 
Top