Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Found out my dad is cheating on my Mom

Forty0ztoFreedom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is awful. I can't believe how many of you are trashing this guy's mother, who is already being cheated on.

I hate the entitlements girls get as much as the next guy, but Jesus.

I wouldn't know if I could live with myself by not addressing it in some way . . but I have no idea what I would do.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Raikojo17 said:
why not confront your dad on the issue?
Thats the best advice here. Do that.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Raikojo17 said:
why not confront your dad on the issue?
Why? it ain't his business.

This relationship is between his parents not their kid.

How would you feel if your father stuck his nose into your dating life and said something like" hey son why are you playing all those good girls!? stop it right now, or I am going to tell".

It ain't your father's business.

After the age of 18 if you don't like what's going on then move out and if you don't then don't interfere.

Your father is not a bad man for wanting to get some ass, he may be dishonest but he is not a bad man. If the situation was reversed "society" would have said "oh look the wife cheated because she wasn't feeling satisfied" but when a man cheats he is always viewed as "a bad evil immoral human being".

Connor99

Don Juan
Reaction score

How would you feel if your father stuck his nose into your dating life and said something like" hey son why are you playing all those good girls!? stop it right now, or I am going to tell".

Comparing apples with oranges is never good

Dad sticking his nose in his kids dating life and saying something like "maybe you should'nt be sleeping with all those girls" and giving his kid advice is a tad difference between a son telling his dad to stop cheating on his MOTHER

And what about a son keeping a secret from his mother ? It's a brutal situation

Life just never gets any easier....atleast mine anyway

I have enough of my own crap to deal with and now i have this **** on my mind.

Connor99

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your dad's cheating because your mom is being mean to him, basically

Anything but...My mom is the kindest person you will ever meet...This is why it bothers me..If my mom was a frigid ***** to my dad do you think i'd care if he was cheating ???

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
DJDamage said:

After the age of 18 if you don't like what's going on then move out and if you don't then don't interfere.

Your father is not a bad man for wanting to get some ass, he may be dishonest but he is not a bad man. If the situation was reversed "society" would have said "oh look the wife cheated because she wasn't feeling satisfied" but when a man cheats he is always viewed as "a bad evil immoral human being".

no, it's not his relationship. but it's obviously bothering him to the point of frustration. so why not just clear his head by asking his father about what's going on instead of just letting it fester inside by keeping it to himself?

I mean it's his parents for godsakes. his dad butting into his relationships is not even on the same level. those chicks have no relation to his father and can be gone as fast as they came, but a marriage is different.

But to see his mother being cheated...i think he should speak up to his dad. especially if it bothers him this much

my policy is, if it bothers you, ask. because letting things stay bottled up inside only makes things worse

he won't feel better by ignoring it, trust me. been there before

No one hear said to rat him out to his mother. I just said to confront his dad and ask what going on. I would loose alot of respect for a man how had me and would screw over my mom like that.

of course, the decision is his. he'll do what he wants to do

Bass-Turd

Banned
Reaction score
I like how most people are sticking up for the cheater. lol I bet if it was the other way around, his mom would be a friggin wh0re while his dad is an AFC or some sh1t

Is dad is in no way right, no way around that. MAybe his mom did something to make him feel as though he should stray, but that is no excuse.
In a relationship, it's never just one person's fault, or atleast very rarely. no to say his mom is at any fault of her own, but if her looks faded or something then it's easy to see what her dad valued most in the relationship

I think you should tell him like it his. talk to him about it. Don't just sit and ignore something bothering you like a scared puppy. speak up.

That's his mama guys. it's not just another woman for his dad. After a point his dad's "dating life" is over when it becomes a "marriage life", or "family life". a whole lot different than giving dating advice to his dad.

don't compare two diff'rent things

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Never rule out a logically possibility. Maybe your moms VAGINA is broken, maybe she got a disease or something but they don't want to share her broken vagina story with her son and so maybe they have an agreement between the two of them.

The point of the story is, it isn't your marriage and it isn't your business to ruin it. Do you really want to be responsible for making your mom unhappy? Your a man and she will associate men with cheating subconsciously and you will be painted with the same brush, it will be you that is putting it up in her face.

Don't get involved in your parents sex life.
Its that simple, children don't belong in their parents bedroom.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MacAvoy said:
The point of the story is, it isn't your marriage and it isn't your business to ruin it. Do you really want to be responsible for making your mom unhappy? Your a man and she will associate men with cheating subconsciously and you will be painted with the same brush, it will be you that is putting it up in her face.
That's some goddamed bs, if I ever heard it.

How manipulative.

The only person responsible for this crap is his father. Not him.

Jon55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MacAvoy said:

Utter bullsh!t.

Anyway, whatever you do dude, make sure you've thought long and hard about it first. Only make calculated moves. Don't act on emotions.

If you talk to anyone I would talk to your dad first. Good luck dude.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
iqqi said:
That's some goddamed bs, if I ever heard it.

How manipulative.

The only person responsible for this crap is his father. Not him.
I've seen many friends tell women friend about a cheating spouse and 95% of the time, the women is mad at the friend for bringing this info to light. Its an unfortunate reality that women often place the blame in the wrong spot.