Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Found out my dad is cheating on my Mom

search1ng

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
go confront the man and tell him to pay up for you're going to be raising hell.

or

you could just tell him you know and think he's a sack of sh1t for doing it.

Aenigma

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think your dad busted his ass all those years to earn the bread to feed his boy only to be ratted out by him.

If its bothering you all that much go talk to him about it. Maybe your mom is a frigid ***** who hasn't put out in 3 years; maybe she's cheating. You don't know everything behind the scenes and, under those circumstances, its foolish to stick your nose into your parents affairs....

(haha just realized what I did there)

Connor99

Don Juan
Reaction score
It only bothers me because my mom would be pissed and she doesn't have a clue

And naturally I love my mom

That being said I would just be making my own life more difficult by saying something

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sorry man that's a tough place to be in. Been there myself. I've never said anything but my mom found out

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"That being said I would just be making my own life more difficult by saying something"

And that right there is the only reason you shouldn't do it.

If say you had your own place, a great job and weren't dependent on either parent for anything you could shut down daddy's party and be no worse off for it.

Though it'd only be understandable to ruin his setup if you and he never got along.

If you get along fine with both parents then you just sit back and let the chips fall where they may.

Cheaters usually get found out in one way or another and for all you know your mom may already know but is tolerating it so long as he doesn't tell her about the details or make it too obvious.

Some people want to keep their marriage going so badly they'll put up with crap like this just to do so.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Before you do anything, ask yourself a question; why would Dad cheat on Mom? Is he just a selfish prick who'd break his marriage commitment because he has such disregard for Mom? Did he get sucked in by some hot manipulative tart that wants to wreck his marriage for her own ends and he's too much of a chump to head it off? OR is Mom just not what she sold herself to be and he opened himself up to an opportunity to get what he wasn't getting from Mom with another woman?

I can't justify his means, I'd just like to know what circumstances led up to him 'cheating'.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Side bar, I was watching the news a few days back and apparently in the down economy "It's cheaper to keep her" has never rung so true. Keeping assets together and dealing with finaces on a dual front has made marriage couseling a much more apealing option then divorce for many middle class couples recently. Whether or not this is positive will be determined later but i'm all in for the people that work at marriage instead of quitting

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
Before you do anything, ask yourself a question; why would Dad cheat on Mom?

1. Is he just a selfish prick who'd break his marriage commitment because he has such disregard for Mom?

2. Is Mom just not what she sold herself to be and he opened himself up to an opportunity to get what he wasn't getting from Mom with another woman?
Yeah, right on the money. When a man hits a woman she´s innocent, when a man cheats on a woman, she´s innocent. We always assume that men are guilty pr!cks while women are little angels. Another problem is that people waste their time being nosy. Sometimes they know they´re being cheated but prefer to turn a blind eye to it. So why waste your time "convincing" the person that he/she´s being cheated on? You´ll only end up stirring resentment towards yourself.

That´s why I´m kind of averse to marriage. Either person ends up taking the other for granted and stops being attractive.:nono:

Connor99

Don Juan
Reaction score
The only reason I can think of why my dad would cheat is that he's bored

My parents have been married for 32 years...My mom is older lost a lot of her looks like most woman do etc She's a saint and doesn't cheat or anything of the sort

Amazed my dad would do this after all this time simply because he's bored and wants a younger more attractice chick ( i assume shes much younger)

Lost a lot of respect for the man

Connor99

Don Juan
Reaction score
Before you do anything, ask yourself a question; why would Dad cheat on Mom? Is he just a selfish prick who'd break his marriage commitment because he has such disregard for Mom? Did he get sucked in by some hot manipulative tart that wants to wreck his marriage for her own ends and he's too much of a chump to head it off? OR is Mom just not what she sold herself to be and he opened himself up to an opportunity to get what he wasn't getting from Mom with another woman?

My parents have been married for over 30 years....My dad retired a few years ago and has lot's of free time on his hands..my mom still works part time(28 hours a week) I think my dad is just really bored and wanted a younger more attractive chick on the side but still stay married and do the family thing

Going by the couple of conversations I listened to I think he's been doing this chick on the side for a few years..which makes it worse

This really on bothers me because my mom is such a great person....I feel bad for her

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
don't take it personal....him fvcking someone else, doesn't mean he loves your mom any less, and it doesn't mean that they arn't close.

try and think of it as just a "purely physical release". After thirty years of eating chocolate, don't blame the guy for having a taste of something else once in a while.

another thing you should ask yourself (before you do something stupid); What will happen if i tell. Who am i hurting?

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with what someone else said, in the whole picture of things, ur mom might be a a frigid non-intimate btch, and ur dad is just trying to adapt to new strategies to meet his own needs. Your dad's cheating because your mom is being mean to him, basically.

In any case, like someone else also already said, its not your business anyway; stay out of it.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
San Jose California said:
as well as a picture of the woman that he banged

this.

seriously, my GF found out about like 15 years ago that her daddy was cheating on her mommy. she never told her mommy and when her daddy died she was so torn up on it she would not go see him in the hospital. she's still tore up about that.

I'd say something.

6-heads lewis

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my dad didnt even bother hiding it from me, he'd have phone conversations with his mistress while in the same room as me. i was and am the only one of the family to know.

my mom nags everyone to death, but she's loyal. my dad is a directionless clutz, and always needs a woman to tie his shoes. but he's also a kind person and a great father.

its a tough position. you should probably do what youre doing now, which is nothing. you cant possibly understand the history and intricacy of their relationship, meaning your mom and dads.

6-heads lewis

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
let's not automatically blame the woman here. we don';t know why or what happened. just leave it at that: you don't know, so don't guess. just let it be.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this forum really has become the anti woman forum. when something goes wrong here, we automatically assume it's the woman's fault.

My dad cheated on my mom growing up, and it was simply becuase my dad literarly will **** a fish. he is a serial cheater. he could marry the virgin mary and would cheat. nor does he want to change. he likes woman.

sometimes it's not the woman's fault. sometimes the man just got a hardon and wanted to be sucked off. Alot of men get irrational when little jimmy gets hard.