Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Found out gf is trying to move out!

syemour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
Go out to bar and try to cheat on her. Whether you succeed or not, do NOT come home those nights. This will do maximum damage and completely reverse the script. Kicking her out implies that you found out she was leaving you, why even give her the satisfaction?
Im actually feeling this. I won't go to her family dinner on Thanksgiving and rent a nice hotel room downtown for the weekend.

When I get back Ill just tell her I think it'd be best if she moved out-I wont give her any reasons and be hella cool about it.

The interesting part is that after I found out I wanted to be mad and say **** like "why blah blah blah blah" - But then I remembered my first break up with another girl and remembered that YOU cant be with someone that doesn't want to be with you. I think its awesome shes trying to back door any I honestly cant stop laughing at her.

Im actually excited really to be on my own again! Having some woman question you about when your gonna be home and how you shouldn't go out with your friends isn't the life fellas. All Im thinking about is working out and getting my body ready for summer. Yes I know its sad but I have alot of good things going on for me right now.

Knight's Cross

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OP,
You just reminded me of one of my favorite relationship moments. Thanks Man. Way back in 99 my marriage went south. Ex wasn't happy, wasn't wearing wedding ring, made my life hell, etc. I asked if she wanted a divorce, she said yes, I went to war. Not physically, but mentally I did. Filed divorce and had her served. Then as we put house on market I planned rapid exit strategy. Got new job, new city, and then on a cool winter morning after she left for work I fired the sabot. Had all my buddies show up at 0730 and moved MY Stuff out. She came home to half an empty house. I didn't answer her calls for a week. One week later when she moved most of her crap out I went to the house, bundled up her remaining crap to the garage, called her and told her she had a week to get it all or I'd have it hauled off to the dump. I was cool and emotionless by that point. For a woman that gave up on marriage, because..well it was just too hard to be a wife, I felt very good with how I handled it.
You need to do the same. Cool detachment. Stay busy, tell her to move out at a rapid pace, (set a date...say Dec 15th) Get her to verbally agree then stick to it. Hell, help her pack. Looking back when my ex said she wanted to move out I should have said,"Let me help you with that". Nothing, I mean nothing gets under their skin like you happily moving her butt out, so that you can bring in the new candidates. Now, lesson learned...Do not let a new girl replace old. They can spend the night, but at dawn they go away! I'm a firm believer in the catch and release practice.

KC

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Crazy bitvches tend to do that. I know some guy who had a bitvch living him for THREE years and one day when he got back home he found a note saying she left him. No warning signs before this. This is shock and awe. The dude is ruined.
I think he will scarred for life. Man this is the worst but women can do this at anytime. Poor guy.