“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

forums chicks hang out on (non dating)

Mr. Delicious

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 24, 2003
Messages
498
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
OK
So I want to find a forum that has more girls than guys by far. What kind of forums do they get on if any? Shopping forums? :rolleyes:
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Phantasmal

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 29, 2003
Messages
278
Reaction score
0
Location
Columbus, OH
The askmen.com forums is the closest i've found to a balance besides something like a cosmetics forum. It may be close to 50/50 there. Wait, no, just found one devoted to plants.
 

sleepy

New Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2004
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
most of the advice forums i've seen are dominated by older women, but nexopia (16-25) and literotica (all ages) are huge and also women-filled. the tone is saucier in both and both tend to have pics of the members.

it's so interesting to watch who ends up as the kings of the forum, however little that title might mean. usually 2-5 guys will be flirted by virtually every female regular.

sorry if i've overstepping any boundaries by posting the names of other forums. will edit if need be.
 

diplomatic_lie

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 9, 2004
Messages
537
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by sleepy
it's so interesting to watch who ends up as the kings of the forum, however little that title might mean. usually 2-5 guys will be flirted by virtually every female regular.
Do you mean this kind of flirting?


The girl: "giggles" oooh u r so cute
The guy: hehehe i no
The girl: *jessica giggles nervously and taps jack on the nose*
The guy: *jack giggles and licks jessica on the face*
Me: *I kick the living **** out of you stupid fvckers*
Admin: I'm deleting this forum.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

sleepy

New Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2004
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
er, no, though i'm sure that happens too. that exchange sounds like it's from a forum for kittens.

more like: o! <insert member, as it were>you're going to be in the LA area? well, if you need a place to crash/a guide for the town/other code for free booty, make sure you PM me for contact details; yadda yadda.
 
Top