"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Forum needs an interesting topic.... discuss your last kiss close

D4H

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 5, 2003
Messages
120
Reaction score
0
I think its an interesting topic anyway....

In my up and coming DJ'ness ive been having trouble with kiss closing. The last girl i was with i was at a party late at night and we were both on the couch and she had already told me i was really hot and it was the perfect chance to make out. I didnt just go and kiss her though, i thought it would just seem pretty random. So im wondering how yall go about doin a kiss close, and describe your last one! Go!

Or this thread can die out like most threads and we'll get stuck with threads like "KISS CLOSE MY ASS" and "What is HB6??" Wutever.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
I usually just look them in the eyes and either I have my hands on their back as we are dancing or sitting or something or I place my hand on her cheek/back of her head and move inn and kiss her....


My last kissclose I just stopped a girl from walking by putting out my arm so she couldn't pass and she placed her hands around me and kissed me (French).
 

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
699
Reaction score
1
Why is it called a Kiss close, when it's the kiss that opens the door?
 
Top