Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Forum content just getting worse

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I log in every day or two in here to see what's new and what people talk about.
Lately most posts are about how crappy women are and how rigged dating is for men and how modern men are fvcked by feminist/marxist propaganda.

All fair points, but this becomes a chain of mental masturbation with no use. 2 years ago when I joined the forum everything felt...alive.
What happened?

Yeah, restrictions are in place and things are not as easy as before. Call me crazy, but I call that an opportunity to become better and to rise above the sea of "AFCs" out there.

Let's make an effort to keep this forum alive and not to let it become a chat for the unsuccessful and frustrated.
We are better than this.
Andrei

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While I agree that sitting around passively and complaining is useless, at the same time, not criticizing our culture, and by extension women's behavior, will only make us blind to the reality our modern society. Things are changing rapidly now and one day it may dawn on many of us just how bad things have gotten.

What we need to talk about more are solutions: what we can do as men to improve the situation. I don't think any guys should view this as an opportunity to outcompete the AFCs, rather, we should focus exclusively on fulfilling our own life purpose, and doing so without any ulterior motives of attracting more women even indirectly. In fact, I think many women deserve to be ignored at this point, and that is truly a real solution to the problem we face.

I wouldn't go as far as to say all men should be MGTOW, but it's foolish to think that spending any of your effort in the pursuit of women, even indirectly, is worth it. The idea of "preferred indifferents" in Stoic philosophy seems relevant here: if you can build relationships with high quality women, great, but they're not compulsively necessary to live a good life.

Last edited:

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn’t say the forums are getting worse but the topics are certainly getting recycled with a sprinkle of current affairs.

There is no doubt that the dating game has swung favorable to the women’s side for a wide variety of reasons - hence the rising frustrations. However along the lines you had suggested, the best way to combat this power shift Is self improvement and increase one’s value is all aspects of life.

Perhaps more success stories should be shared where the advice from posters turned a rejection into selection.
My personal reflection from this site from years ago was an awakening to my own Beta-ness and women’s intuition to take advantage of it. I’m now in a healthy relationship and will pay it back to this forum where I can.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't say?
MGTOW is often an excuse for men to not take any action and more often than not serves as a buffer to rejection, so I am largely not in support of it. There is such a thing as say, cold approaching women, but doing so not with the intention of chasing tail, but with pushing comfort zone and building a valuable lifelong skillset.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
However along the lines you had suggested, the best way to combat this power shift Is self improvement and increase one’s value is all aspects of life.
Isn't self-improvement coming to be the same type of advice like "have more confidence" back in the day? It becomes like a catch-all solution but short on the details since not all types of self-improvement might be equally as effective.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Isn't self-improvement coming to be the same type of advice like "have more confidence" back in the day? It becomes like a catch-all solution but short on the details since not all types of self-improvement might be equally as effective.
Self-improvement, with even the slightest bit of ulterior motive to improve your success with women, is cancer. In fact the self-improvement movement is largely ineffectual and pointless for the same reason - you don't "improve" yourself by arbitarily involving yourself with things that society tells you are important...you improve yourself by defining goals, principles, values, and living in accordance with them in your daily life and habits.

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MGTOW is often an excuse for men to not take any action and more often than not serves as a buffer to rejection, so I am largely not in support of it. There is such a thing as say, cold approaching women, but doing so not with the intention of chasing tail, but with pushing comfort zone and building a valuable lifelong skillset.
Who has time to cold-approach these days. Where would you cold-approach?

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who has time to cold-approach these days. Where would you cold-approach?
Depends where you live. If you live in a big city you can literally approach any women you see as you go about your business, especially if you're keen to walk most places.

If you live in a small town, or even in the burbs, then get the **** out and move to a booming part of a big city (by big I mean 500,000+ people in the city limits), because your ability to cold approach is severely limited.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you improve yourself by defining goals, principles, values, and living in accordance with them in your daily habits.
Like I said, short on details? Give an example of what you just said, how you applied that to yourself, and how that helped you succeed with women? I could say I have goals, principles, and values and I live in accordance to them.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I log in every day or two in here to see what's new and what people talk about.
Lately most posts are about how crappy women are and how rigged dating is for men and how modern men are fvcked by feminist/marxist propaganda.

All fair points, but this becomes a chain of mental masturbation with no use. 2 years ago when I joined the forum everything felt...alive.
What happened?

Yeah, restrictions are in place and things are not as easy as before. Call me crazy, but I call that an opportunity to become better and to rise above the sea of "AFCs" out there.

Let's make an effort to keep this forum alive and not to let it become a chat for the unsuccessful and frustrated.
We are better than this.
Andrei
People love to complain and whine over things that they cannot or will not do anything about because it is easier than actually taking action and do something.

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends where you live. If you live in a big city you can literally approach any women you see as you go about your business, especially if you're keen to walk most places.

If you live in a small town, or even in the burbs, then get the **** out and move to a booming part of a big city (by big I mean 500,000+ people in the city limits), because your ability to cold approach is severely limited.
I live in the city of Toronto, officially the international Incel capital of the world. The only big city where you are better off in a small town.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I live in the city of Toronto, officially the international Incel capital of the world. The only big city where you are better off in a small town.
Then move to the US, ideally to a place that isn't marxist-lite like Toronto.

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure. You can describe this in several ways I suppose but confidence is an accolade from self improvement. There is no one size fits all because we can have different weakness. You first need to identify your shortcomings to be able to fix it.

Again my realization was how Beta I was. I’m no Chad but I’m sure as hell not going back to my old habits. The other was a job that I was completely unhappy with. I switched careers and excelled. Both provided me a better frame In life.

Yes, TO sucks and that’s why I moved to SW Ontario where’s there’s more conservatives. Jab to my Liberal friends.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Is this guy's description accurate?
I want to go visit Toronto myself so I can upend all the stereotypes. I want to make all the men walking around even more insecure, and I want to make the women remember they are still beneath me in value and status. I had many chances, but Im not in a rush.

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like it here. For me it's entertainment with occasional "Gold" advice. Admittedly I thought I had it all figured out until my eyes were opened about some simp moves I was guilty of. I'm still in the game at my age and willing to put up with females ridiculously quirky pitfalls.

I counted 13 people I ignore here, Some have been banned. For the most part this place is more often positive which has a daily draw for me now. The stupidity is the entertainment part of the site.

Travel memoir21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I want to go visit Toronto myself so I can upend all the stereotypes. I want to make all the men walking around even more insecure, and I want to make the women remember they are still beneath me in value and status. I had many chances, but Im not in a rush.
Why would you want to do that? Making people feel like crap just for fun? That's not very nice.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would you want to do that? Making people feel like crap just for fun? That's not very nice.
I've been to SF, LA, Seattle, and NYC. As a texan, I hate all the self centered people there, but unfortunately I have to interact with them in my career. I have no guilt in making their lives hell. :lol: