"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Former Oneitis . . . and what I have learned

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
4
Location
United States of America
okay...life is just crazy like this.

So I'm walking down the street and this chick, my oneitis meets up with me and we sit down on the bleachers and talk.

So like . . . 5 seconds into the convo, I'm thinking "hmm, interesting. She's one boring sonuva*****."

So I'm trying to get outta there as fast as possible by also being boring. I just go "hmm...mmhmm..okay..yeah...good...ok..mmhmm."

Now I don't wanna blow her off or anything, but seriously, dunno why I didn't notice before, but having a convo with her is boring as fvck. So she says, "You know AFK, you're such a great listener. Let's hang around more sometime."

So I was like...WHAT THE ****?

I mean...this was my former oneitis....the girl of my dreams....the girl that caused me to find this site....and now....she's just being all friendly and actually initiating contact?!?!


once again...WHAT THE ****?!?!

I thought I was over this girl....I thought I was strong enough to forget about her forever.....

I was wrong.


But I caught myself. Walking home...feeling all jolly about how she likes me now (I'm above average now, muscular, lean, nice hair, fitting clothes LOL. instead of the old fat blob I was before).

But I caught myself. I thought about why she was doing this.... maybe it WAS because I looked better while still maintaining that charm (now that I look back on it..I can't see how I couldn't have so many friends). Or maybe....this DJ sh1t was doing me some real good....making me more independent...making me more confident....making me more of a Man....but more importantly.




Making me less focused on HER.



Now she is super hot...but I gotta say, this has gotta stop. I am now initiating phase 2 of my oneitis destruction plan. Phase one was good...but only for a short while. PHase 2 will be about me being in her presence and not giving her any special attention. No extra C&F...no kino...NADA. Just treat her like another girl.

Phase 1 was 110% isolation from her. Worked for a while...until now.

But as I said, she wants something...but before I wanted her. Now in order to save my pride and myself, I need to pull away and literally force myself, painfully, to relive the hurt caused by her and never forgive her.

Why pride? Because she has a BF. And I will forever stick with bros before hos. Her BF is in shape, and we're on good terms, but he supplicates too much to her...and I feel as if he's pampering her to get some pvssy. I know this won't happen, her being asian and all, but still....bros before hos.

I am writing this so you can further remind me of your painful experiences with your oneitis, and maybe the even more painful experience of being sucked back in.

I am writing this here so I never forget the following:

1) Bros before hos.

2) Never forget the names of those who defy you.

3) Look out for yourself, but do not sacrifice loyal friends in the process.

4) Do not worship good looks.

5) Respect everyone equally, but give no sh1t and take no sh1t.

6) Focus on bettering yourself, then bettering the world.

7) Do not worry about what you cannot control.

8) Keep the goal in mind, for once that light is gone, you will be lost.

9) Keep your emotions in check. Mind conquers feelings.

10) SHORT TERM PAIN FOR LONG TERM PLEASURE.



Thank you for reading.


EDIT: HOLY SH!T!! This is my first long ass post like the real masters!!:cool: Ok...maybe a little too excited:eek:
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

ThEFuRy

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 11, 2004
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Saying your a great listener doesnt mean she is attracted to you now... It just means she wants to pile all her emotional bull**** on you whilst you listen and do the whole doormat friend thing.
 

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
4
Location
United States of America
Originally posted by ThEFuRy
Saying your a great listener doesnt mean she is attracted to you now... It just means she wants to pile all her emotional bull**** on you whilst you listen and do the whole doormat friend thing.
Yeah, you're absolutely right. I was so caught up in the moment....she said it so convincingly, but its good that I stopped and looked back.

This sweet talk business is gay.:mad:

Thanks for the reply...really cleared my head.
 
Joined
Jun 12, 2003
Messages
182
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
WA
Yea man, you really need to listen to what she is saying (I know, I know she said you were a "good listener"...wait, thats the problem!) . She's definitly put you in the "freinds" categorey. A girl doesn't want a guy who can listen to their bullsh!t, they want a guy wo will listen to their wants when theyre in bed!

But look on the bright side, one chick put you in the friends zone but look how many other chicks you have to roll the dice with? (e.g. over 55% of the world population!)
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top