Forgotten Name!

assassin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey people,

I have a problem and maybe it's happened to you before. I met this girl last Friday night. I was walking down the street and I noticed her crying. At first I just kept going but I remembered all the stuff I have read here in the last few days. Anyways I decided to go back and talk to her. We talked for an hour and I got her smiling. After about an hour it was a "different" kind of smile and I could tell that she was into me. Anyways I got her number and she wen't home. That was 2 days ago. I told her I would call her and I really want to but I forgot her name.

Here's where I have two questions.

1. Could I use this as "I have many girls names to remember and I forgot yours" to propose my self as a challenge or will this go terribly wrong.

and

2. How would I go about calling her without knowing her name...

I don't want to pass this chick by because she was like a 9.5 on my scale. Also if it doesn't work out I am still interested in being friends with her. So it is important that I don't just pass her by.

Any help is greatly appriciated.

BWSL2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Honesty is the best policy. Be straight with her. Asking her full name might be a good idea-if you think your name is funny, you might say something about that and then ask how hers sounds.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, if it's the home phone number and you land on someone else, it's safe to say "May I speak with the lovely teenage girl?"

Ronny_Neumonic II

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by LikRetsam
Well, if it's the home phone number and you land on someone else, it's safe to say "May I speak with the lovely teenage girl?"
What if she has a sister?? To be honest...you fuked up dude. You're either gonna have to straight out ask her for her name or else just not bother...I like the 'ask her for her full name' idea..

blienk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To prevent this from happening in the future, you might want to get in the habit of writing the girl's name down along with her number.

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BWSL2
Honesty is the best policy. Be straight with her. Asking her full name might be a good idea-if you think your name is funny, you might say something about that and then ask how hers sounds.
PSYCHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do what Metal said.

assassin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea,

I called her, and she wasn't to thrilled that I forgot her name. The convo went great and she made it clear that I should call her again though.

kevbo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bigbrent's idea's alright, but don't say you got nervous. obviously, it's good to portray confidence, and that would kinda do the opposite.

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, the nervous thing is a big no no. Bad idea, very bad. But the "what's your name?No, I mean your full name" is a godsend. I have an awful memory for names....:eek:

Kourt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The "what's your name? No, I mean your full name" is definatly a godsend. I meet so many women at the bar and it gets really hard to keep whos who straight. I'lll be using that for sure, thanks guys