Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Forgot her name... need suggestions...

mystic03

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello

I finally asked the phone number of this girl I allways like that hangs out sometimes with some of my friends, but the strangest thing happened, when I aked for her number after she told me and I was saving it into my cel phone she said " but you don't know my name", the funny thing is that I did know it before but for the strangest reason I totally forgot it whe she asked me that, I tried to play it cool: looked at her, smiled and said " of course that I know it, you'll see when I call you". But she knew the truth and told me her name....

Do you think I should even try with her? what would be move? tell her the truth if she asks that on that moment I forgot it but that I really knew it? or maybe joke about it somehow....

This is embarasing and funny at the same time....what you guys think??

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh well be a man and just contact her. Seems to me its not that big of a deal. She even mentioned that you didn't know her name, don't worry about it.

Reaction score
Baby girl, what's yo name? Ah fo-got.. -Snoop Dogg

Nah but seriously.. Send her a message and ask her what her friends like to call her? Nick name? Maybe that'll refresh ur memory.

Ask her her full name. Specifically her Last name. She might abruptly say her full name (W/c includes her first name ofcourse)

If all else fails tell the truth. If that don't work..

Next..?

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't text her.

Call her - tell her the truth...

Tell her your really bad with names and you've forgotten hers.

It's really no big deal.

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you deserve a *****slapping for even asking those stupid sissy questions. Just call her the f up.

JMBM53

Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn't sound like this a big deal to this girl so don't make it into one. Just proceed as if it never happened and definitely DO NOT be the one to bring it up and act all apologetic about it. That would be a big mistake and send all the wrong signals to this girl.

There's a couple of ways of handling this in the future. 1) Turn the question around on them. I've found that a lot of the girls who give me the F*#!@ name test have forgotten my name. Anymore, when a girl asks me what her name is I reply with a "What's mine?" You'd be amazed how quickly girls forget your name and you can tease and bust on them about this. If you do a good job of teasing them about this they usually don't get back to quizzing you about theirs. 2) Address people by their names in conversation right after they tell it to you for the first time. This seems to lock their name into your mind and can prevent this problem altogether.

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Allright, you forgot her name... in my experience, forgetting a woman's name is a great way to test IL (I'm not recommending intentionnally forgetting, because it causes more harm then good). Here's why, you forget her name, you call her up (and pray to god that its her that answers) and tell her you forgot her name, but you remember what a great time you had partying with her that you just had to take the risk.

Basically, if she is annoyed that you forgot her name, then there is low IL anyway (or wasn't very high). However, if she forgives you then she must have high IL, but don't even think about forgetting her name again.

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It isn't a big deal, especially if she has high IL.

I got out of it a couple of times by joking about and calling her different names every time. Just think of some crazy names and keep at it. This you can continue even after she's told you her name again and keep teasing her about it.

And, yes, girls forget guys names too so don't apologize.