"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Forgive her? What to do...

crimsonclockwork

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 18, 2003
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
I have been using the philosophy of DJism to mainly better myself, and getting chicks is just a bi-product. First off: My hobby-cars comes before girls, so I have my priorities in place. :D

My situation is this: I knew this girl from school, and I seemed to bump into her alot during the summer while I was out with my friends and she was with hers. We started talking, and decided to chill out one night. It went very well. I had to go on vacation, and the day I got back she asked me out to do something. I said sure. I am getting ready to go out, and her friend who was going out with us also and my friend was going too. Anyway, she tells me the girl I asked told her she couldn't go out anymore. I said alright whatever-because I knew it was a lie. They all endded up going out and brought another friend. I am friends with the two other guys and all, and they didn't do anything with them. Now my date says it was all a big misunderstanding.

She apologized several times and all and gave me that bull**** 'am i the person who would do that?'. I don't want a relationship with this girl-because I am not a relationship kinda guy, and she isn't into them either. She is just cool to hang out with and a good hook up. What should I do? Instincts and DJ tell me to forget her, but I am not going after her that way. Some other friends (who are girls) tell me to forgive and ask her on a date. :confused:
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,270
Reaction score
3
Age
38
Location
hyphy bay area, ca
Originally posted by crimsonclockwork I have been using the philosophy of DJism to mainly better myself, and getting chicks is just a bi-product. First off: My hobby-cars comes before girls, so I have my priorities in place. :D
:)

My situation is this: I knew this girl from school, and I seemed to bump into her alot during the summer while I was out with my friends and she was with hers. We started talking, and decided to chill out one night. It went very well. I had to go on vacation, and the day I got back she asked me out to do something. I said sure. I am getting ready to go out, and her friend who was going out with us also and my friend was going too. Anyway, she tells me the girl I asked told her she couldn't go out anymore. I said alright whatever-because I knew it was a lie. They all endded up going out and brought another friend. I am friends with the two other guys and all, and they didn't do anything with them. Now my date says it was all a big misunderstanding.
Hmm.


She apologized several times and all and gave me that bull**** 'am i the person who would do that?'. I don't want a relationship with this girl-because I am not a relationship kinda guy, and she isn't into them either. She is just cool to hang out with and a good hook up. What should I do? Instincts and DJ tell me to forget her, but I am not going after her that way. Some other friends (who are girls) tell me to forgive and ask her on a date. :confused:
I believe that she wouldn't have asked you if she wasn't interested. I would, in your situation, give her the benefit of a doubt, but have her explain too.

That's just AC's 2 cents.
 

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2003
Messages
1,244
Reaction score
11
Location
.
Do what ya wanna do, dont get to attatched though, you cant trust her until she has proven her self. ;)
 

crimsonclockwork

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 18, 2003
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
Don't worry... I wont get attatched. Any ideas or tips on how to go about this? I don't want to come off as desperate or needy...
 

die4me

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
157
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by crimsonclockwork
Don't worry... I wont get attatched. Any ideas or tips on how to go about this? I don't want to come off as desperate or needy...
Sometimes people tell the truth...just because it's usually bull****, doesn't mean that it always is. Go with what you feel...if you get the bad vibes, then it most likely is. It's all instinct. But on the real, just go and do you. If you wanna keep hooking up, do it, but don't make it seem like it's a date. And the most important thing of hanging out together: Make it the best experience she's ever had.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top