"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Forgit About Attracting

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2003
Messages
452
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
where i wanna get
hey peoples

something happened to day and it made me think. before today, i saw this girl sitting down. I approach her and we start having a great conversation, shes laughing, shes asking me questoons about myself, im giving her kino on her arms her hands her hair shes responding to it. Definite signs of interest is what i thought.

So boom i get her noticing me. I see her in the halls and she gives me that hit when we cross paths, i do the same thing later on and suprise her. Suprise her because im acting all DJish, like i dont really care much for her. Then i see her and she sits next to me, what i immediatly do is start groping her stuff looking in her purse opening her backpack ( dont ask ) I was trying some bullshyt flirting to get some attraction tension going. maybe it was because im nervous because i know this chick has interest and i might have been afraid to see the interest go down. So thats what exactky happens, her body language turns away and eventually she leaves saying some shyt like " ill leave you by your self"

now i could take this as a rejection and maybe its not a rejection. maybe she was just pissed and i added to her day of bull**** by going through her shyt. Maybe it was a rejection and i was trying to hard, but all this shyt doesent matter to me weather she like me or not, weather she has attraction for me or not because i think about it and i say whats the point to have so much attraction from a chick in high school?

when i see a chick that i like in school , i say " how an i attract this girl " how can i make her like me. And im saying this all the while i have full blast boner. But now that i think about it this theres probley more benefits to not try and build attraction but to just have fun in high school.

Im a guy that doesent want a girlfriend in highschool, i hate the fact of comming to the same school everysingle day seeing the same girl to me it just leads to being less and less spontanious in a way. I like meeting everybody, talking with every chick in the school, flirting with massive kino, but not considered GF and BF just having fun with no crutch of being togeather, Kinda like freinds with benefits but with everybody.

So when i look at an attractive chick and i say " how can i attract this girl to me" im conflicting with what i want to do , have fun

Im just posting this to see if theres any guys out there thinking how im thinking right now.

I just want to have fun in this eduicational prison. Talk and flirt and what ever with chicks but not serious shyt like being togeather, i want to have social freedom in school . Not have a girlfriend and be commited to one girl through out the whole school. I want to be that guy that gives information to he other guy about a chiks hes crushing on because im the guy thats cool with everybody. I dunno that just sounds really fun to me.

then again maybe you can ave a girlfriend and still know alot of chicks?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
4
Location
United States of America
Originally posted by RawkinKaoticStyle


Im a guy that doesent want a girlfriend in highschool, i hate the fact of comming to the same school everysingle day seeing the same girl to me it just leads to being less and less spontanious in a way. I like meeting everybody, talking with every chick in the school, flirting with massive kino, but not considered GF and BF just having fun with no crutch of being togeather, Kinda like freinds with benefits but with everybody.
That's how I feel...but I have diffferent reasons.
 

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2003
Messages
452
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
where i wanna get
whats your reasions bro

everybody has different reasons
 

Bombshell

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 5, 2004
Messages
105
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
Indiana
Ya I pretty much agree, I made a lesson on not to be a boyfriend in HS and all the benifits you get of being single but it got quite a few mixed reactions. I have an unoficial gf who before wouldnt say anything when i hit on other girls, but now she has started to make comments. I usually play it off with some c/f, or tell her im going to ditch her and do the nastiest person I can think of and hit on them in front of her lol She has been complaining about me hitting on her pudgy best friend to. (who is also a good friend of mine and is really fun to hit on because of the reactions she gives)

I personally enjoy hearing her comment on how me flirting with her best friend upsets her it gives me more power in the relationship. It might get boaring after a while but she has done a decent job of keeping my interest so far, but we will see how it goes.
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
I stopped trying to attract girls months ago.

And you know what? I've had more women come onto me in the past few months than I ever have before. It's because I have great social proof - I set out to be friends with every girl I could find, and now I'm friends with the friends of my new friends - got that?

If I see a girl I like, I'll talk to her a little more than everybody else - but what's important is that I stopped trying so damn hard to attract women. I guess they sense me not giving a crap and come onto me - it's fantastic!

Edit: I fully expect this to backfire on me. I just started dating a girl last weekend, and I think I'll have to tone down my friendships with some women so she doesn't get pissed off.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2003
Messages
452
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
where i wanna get
prokey , to sum up all the bullshyt ive wrote in the previous post , thats exactly what i mean...

do you have any ways to go at this further that you found work or not work.

the mainb thing is dont try to attract , fawk it right?

but keep in mind this is just school!! haha
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
Top