"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Forgetting names............

VampireKiller

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2003
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
Oftentimes I will talk to a girl at school, and not really try to get a number but introduce myself so that she knows I'm not a loser and build a little rapport.

but so often I am so caught up in the conversation that I will forget her name by the end of the day. not good....at all. I am QUITE good at not using sombody name in a conversation, but I also know that people always want to hear their names. I am working on this remembering stuff, but there are a few girls I know but not thier names

I don't like to admit that I have forgottedn somones name, cause that would turn them off of me.

Does anyone have any ideas or stratagies on getting a girl to say thier name in a conversation?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

loverbomb50

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2003
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
USA
bummmer

i don't wanna sound rude or anything but i think uer forgetting more than names..uer forgettin uer abc's.... i mean some of these words were like half-way to no where..like the word forgotten...it's pretty funny...now back to uer question
ppl remeber thing/names/stuff only when they pay attention...and when do ppl pay attention..when something is important...so now that u got uer confidence booming, well when ya talk to these girls you act like they're nothing so you don't pay attention a lot to remember their names...so next time be more OPEN eared...lol...and even if u still forgett her name...don't act all wussy...just act what uer doing...


Peace
 

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2003
Messages
452
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
where i wanna get
helloweyie

ay but do something memorable with the person and when you talk to them say their name alot then ...... you masterbate
 

seloifter

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 23, 2002
Messages
449
Reaction score
0
Location
LA, California
have you seen Hollywood Homicide?
one of the guys is a total mack daddy, and he always calls girls by the wrong names..... yet they still all wanted him...
not that this is necessarily a truth of life, but it was funny nonetheless ;)

the only effective way to remember a name is to repeat it, especially during the convo (use her name, not only does it help you remember it, but you get bonus points cuz they love to hear their own name)
or, as some other guy suggested some time ago, make up an outrageous story that involves their name...... but that takes effort and creativity ;)
 

VampireKiller

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2003
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
Thanks for the tips about remembering names, that is somthing I put into use when meeting new people. I remember alot of other details about them oftentimes, but..not...thier....name.

how bad would it be to say somthing allong the lines of "aw man, I feel like an idiot for not remembering your name. what was it?" that way at least she doesn't think you weren't paying any attention. but it seems like saying that would be kinda afc because it gives her some power and that is bad. there has to be a better way. any ideas?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top