Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Forgetting girls for a while??

torque

Reaction score
Hi, I have been a big AFC for most of my life, but now with you I have seen the light. However, I still find myself struggling to get girls despite all the info I´ve read here. The truth is that I don´t like my image and I´m not confident yet.

Do you guys think that I should forget girls (stop trying any techniques or showing a personality that I don´t have, and definitely stop trying to get any girls) and start focusing on getting a big self image and a big self confidence? Anyone can relate to this situation?

Thanks.

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If your not happy with yourself and you will give that across, then how do you expect someone else to be happy with you. Focus on living life to the full and being who you want to be. Girls as a minor part in it.,

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, screw the girls(not literally)

I have spent weeks forgetting the girls to get to where I want to be with myself. Believe me, learning about self-confidence, respect, and stuff is very important to your game. :) I think September is a good month to start. Drivers license so I can go places in the middle of nowhere.

Edit: Whoops forgot to add I usually get approached when I am not even trying to go after girls:cool: This has happened to many other people. THere was something in the mature man's forumn about this too.

torque

Reaction score
Re: Yes, screw the girls(not literally)

Originally posted by baseballDJ
IEdit: Whoops forgot to add I usually get approached when I am not even trying to go after girls:cool: This has happened to many other people. THere was something in the mature man's forumn about this too.
Wouldn´t that be cool?:cool:

Well, my first feeling about trying to forget women is relief. Since I have liked women, they have just brought me problems; I have suffered all these years, and getting women shouldn´t bring pain, it should bring fun and joy.

It´s cool when you look at one and you start talking to her and you think to yourself "I´m not going to look for any chance to hit on you because I don´t need you."

Tempest

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey, i'm in the same boat as you are, bud. i come here everyday and continue to learn. my main focus is my self-confidence and my LIFE. those are my priorities, not girls. i havn't gotten to the step where i go out and approach girls yet (although that time will be coming in the future, when i'm ready). everyday i just find ways to IMPROVE myself. to improve my personality, my character, and basic techniques (eye contact, socializing, walking confident, ect.) it's babysteps, as i've heard a million times.

HOWEVER, one thing i enjoy doing which keeps me occupied is meeting women online. join buddypic.com, make a profile, get a good picture of yourself, and put it up there. women will message you, tell you you're good looking (nice ego boost), and you can practice on them. i have about 6+ prospects currently because of this. i basically just talk to them with the c/f approach online upon meeting them (for about 10-15 minutes), make them laugh, make them LOVE ME, then i disappear and pretend to be away. i'll interact with them maybe a few days after that on msn, and maybe on the 3rd or 4th interaction, get them on the phone. i'm 18 and deal with a lot of highschool girls, so it usually takes me more time for me to talk to them for them to get COMFORTABLE about getting on the phone with me. after that, i don't usually like to immediately make a date request (it depends), but it also usually takes a bit more to get them more comfortable before taking that step as well.

anyways, i'm not sure why i rambled on, oh well. but yeah - spend your time going out a lot more often. you will meet women without any effort at all.

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can relate... but if you are going to 'forget about women' do it right.

Find out EXACTLY what you are going to accomplish by this self induced forgetfullness, how long you will forget women, the day by which you will continue in your pursuits regardless of how 'ready' you are... (I personnaly took two months of a women break to improve on myself)

I'm hoping tha tyou are indeed forgetting about women as ameans of picking up more of them, and not because you don't want to bother anymore.

torque

Reaction score
Originally posted by So pimp its scary
I'm hoping tha tyou are indeed forgetting about women as ameans of picking up more of them, and not because you don't want to bother anymore.
I´m doing it because I look back and I think "gosh, all these years I have been trying to get a girlfriend and I have just felt pain. There has to be something wrong there."

I mean, even when I realized that I was doing the wrong things and I knew what I really needed to do, I started applying techniques; eye contact, C/F and others. But they didn´t work because I still gave a lot of attention to women, and because while doing them I was exuding a fake personality; and women are VERY good at picking up on this.

I think it´s my initial approach to the matter that is faulty. It feels as if I NEED a girlfriend to be happy, I give so much importance to women in my life. If I score (which I haven´t) then great; if not, I´m screwed.

So I´m just giving up temporarily in order to get a proper perspective. I have suffered too much already.

torque

Reaction score
Originally posted by fuzzx
take up 100 new hobbies and if your interested... this will give you a completely new life

www.globaltesol.com
That´s cool!!! I would be interested in teaching Spanish though, since it is my mother tongue. Maybe one day I will do it. By the moment I have to finish my degree.

Anyway, I´m moving in September with 2 friends of mine. I am almost sure that this experience will change my life for the better, and it will make me focus much more on my degree.

Yeah, having something to focus on really helps. If I am to make women a lesser part of my life I have to focus mainly on other things. Anyway, thank you for the idea!!!