Forget waiting X amount of time to call a chick.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of you guys mistakenly fail to realize that a womnan's interest is not static. It changes every day, mostly based on your actions. Saying "don't follow any rules" just promotes bad behavior and carelessness. We treat dating methodically because it works. Stick to the game plan or she'll destroy you.

9Volt

Banned
Reaction score
Some of you guys mistakenly fail to realize that a womnan's interest is not static. It changes every day, mostly based on your actions. Saying "don't follow any rules" just promotes bad behavior and carelessness. We treat dating methodically because it works. Stick to the game plan or she'll destroy you.
My "game plan" is to call or text when I want to. You only worry about some chick "destroying you" if you place your value in her hands. She's no better than you are.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
I already showed you the 3 principles that actually cure most guy's problems. I find it funny you conveniently left that out in your quote. Acting sexual, not giving a damn what people think, and doing what you want will actually auto-calibrate you with women. You don't have to micro-calibrate. Just remember to be a masculine man for the most part. An alpha male who doesn't care what people think, who isn't afraid to express his sexuality, and who acts from his own intentions is what creates a strong and dominant frame in the long run.
Dude I think you are very UNDER-RATED as a poster here. I've actually been reading a lot of your stuff for awhile now and I think you are pound-for-pound, one of the best well-rounded contributors to this forum.

You are very, very, under-rated in terms of your contributions.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My "game plan" is to call or text when I want to. You only worry about some chick "destroying you" if you place your value in her hands. She's no better than you are.
How she reacts to you is completely based on the value she assigns to you. Call at the wrong time or frequency and your value decreases in her eyes.

9Volt

Banned
Reaction score
How she reacts to you is completely based on the value she assigns to you. Call at the wrong time or frequency and your value decreases in her eyes.
And I should worry about the "value" she places on me because I rely on that "value"? I value myself not her "having" to "value" me or not.